5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITER

I thought he hinted that Rooney will be dropped into midfield? If not, who plays there with Carrick / Blind out?

-------------------De Gea-------------
Valencia----Smalling---McNair-----Shaw
-------------------Herrera---------------
-----------Di Maria-------Fellaini-------
Mata-------------Rooney-------------Young

Or some variation. Keep Rooney out of the midfield, stick to the 'philosophy'.

Roboc7

Would be a big mistake to start falcao, Chelsea defenders will be delighted to be up against him instead of Rooney and we should try to keep the front 3 together, the back four and midfield are going to be makeshift no matter who we play so priority should be to keep our forwards together.

It's a nice thought that he might play and roll back the years but the reality is if he does start he will spend 60-70 minutes running like his boots are weighed down, losing the ball and falling or being knocked over before getting subbed.

JoaquinJoaquin

Count for what? Not every player who has a couple of good seasons there is a world class player. It's not like Atletico couldn't do without him. I think he was a pretty good striker, but still had to prove himself at the highest level. Finally he got a chance, a chance he maybe should have had at a younger age, and didn't take it.
He was a fantastic, world class player.

JUPITER

Would be a big mistake to start falcao, Chelsea defenders will be delighted to be up against him instead of Rooney and we should try to keep the front 3 together, the back four and midfield are going to be makeshift no matter who we play so priority should be to keep our forwards together.

It's a nice thought that he might play and roll back the years but the reality is if he does start he will spend 60-70 minutes running like his boots are weighed down, losing the ball and falling or being knocked over before getting subbed.
This, a thousand times this.

If he does start I hope I'm proven wrong, but as it stands I really hope van Gaal keeps Rooney up top.

Litch

Must admit if RVP coming back from injury starts over a fit Falcao, if there was any doubt whether he'll still be here after the end of the season, this would be the answer.....

Dominos

Right as he walks onto the pitch, feeling 10 feet tall, that this is his moment to shine, Giggsy sidles up, puts his arm around his shoulder, leans in and whispers softly "Don't feck this up, you useless sack of shit".
:lol: This got me for some reason

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Right as he walks onto the pitch, feeling 10 feet tall, that this is his moment to shine, Giggsy sidles up, puts his arm around his shoulder, leans in and whispers softly "Don't feck this up, you useless sack of shit".
:lol:

Sparky Rhiwabon

@hirstclass 5m5 minutes ago
LVG asked earlier whether RVP would be fit to feature v #CFC: "No. He has to play matches. When you are injured you don’t use your muscles..

Classical Mechanic

I think that we should borrow Fergie's nose on this. He would totally start Falcao. He destroyed Chelsea in the past and the stars are aligned for him. Mind you, Fergie's nose was responsible for that Park-Scholes-Giggs midfield that blew the 2011 title, but yeah, forget about that one!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Puma? more like Stallion. Christ on a bike.

Classical Mechanic

So it looks like Falcao will start but his obscenely large penis is getting all the attention. Is this part of the feminisation of society?

Anyways, this could be the day for him.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Will be interesting to see how he plays with the improved service from Mata and Young.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Haven't really seen him since we started creating chances more frequently. Hopefully we give him a good amount of service.

Jaxa

Think hell be Vindicated today, he must know this is his ultimate and last chance to show what he's worth, wether it be for him to prove LvG that he should be signed or to help him get a a transfer elsewhere he has to be on it today, the optimist inside me thinks he will but I can also see it going to the 65th minute of him being bullied off the ball and getting subbed off, hoping for the first option.

Cmon Falcao !!

Devil may care

@hirstclass 5m5 minutes ago
LVG asked earlier whether RVP would be fit to feature v #CFC: "No. He has to play matches. When you are injured you don’t use your muscles..
It's interesting that RvP declared himself fit for the City game and LvG said no and still wont even put him on the bench this week.

Give that thing it's own pair of boots.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.