5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMono

I don't want to seem over the top or anything, but I think it's safe to say he's the nicest person in the world.
Chica out (one of the nicest people in the world) and Falcao in (One of the nicest people in the world)

At least we now have a balance.

bucky

Pretty amazing when you think that he, and many others who've never set foot in a English speaking country can speak better English than Wayne Rooney.
I also liked how he really was thinking through his answers and was taking his time to get it right.

Trizy

So that's it for Monaco then, has their sugar daddy pulled out?

justboy68

The method of the madness signing another stiker, this signing that actually makes sense. You pick the bones of our strikers, welbeck sold, Hernandez on loan, RVP may need surgery, and rooney is not in great form. Falcao could be a great signing has despite him being the same age has rooney, he offers something we do not have, a more direct pace from our strikers inside the box, and on an individual level he seems to be in his prime, which I do not think rooney and RVP are in.
Yeah a lot of posts saying he is similar to Rooney and RVP, but he is even more of an out and out striker than them from what I know. His movement is top notch and he's certainly no slouch (at least he wasn't before his injury), he should make plenty of good runs off the last defender which is something we've lacked and something Di Maria, Herrera, and Rooney should thrive off. He's just a goalscoring machine basically.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Great interview, seems very excited to be here.

Oh and btw, David Moyes several months after being United manager:
"THEY keep telling me this and that, THEY have a great history, blah blah"

Radamel Falcao 3 hours after signing for United:
"WE have top players and the season will be great for US" :devil:

Enough said.

Good night Falcao and all!
Need to wake up in 2 hours :boring:

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Yeah exactly, best buddies. Can we have Di Maria back? Pretty please?

I'm actually astonished you guys landed Falcao and we settled for one of your benchwarmers. I don't believe for a second we weren't in for him aswell.
Sorry can't give you Di Maria at the moment but you can have your pick of TC23, Antonio SMASH, Pass it back Ash and Ando Nando. Truly exotic range of players and it's just fair that we get to pick from Modric, Isco, Bale and Ronaldo from your team. Couldn't offer you a fairer deal and oh btw your marketing team will have its job cut out with TC23, a genuine marketing phenomenon. You could probably make a movie out of him and break box-office records.

Oneunited26

Yeah a lot of posts saying he is similar to Rooney and RVP, but he is even more of an out and out striker than them from what I know. His movement is top notch and he's certainly no slouch (at least he wasn't before his injury), he should make plenty of good runs off the last defender which is something we've lacked and something Di Maria, Herrera, and Rooney should thrive off. He's just a goalscoring machine basically.
I am just hoping to god his injury does not mean he is a shadow of the player he once was. I would play di maria in the number 10 position in-behind rooney and falcao, or just use di maria rooney and falcao in a front 3, and let them interchange. I think mata and RVP may miss out here, we will need mobile players and I defiantly think a combination of blind herrera di maria rooney and falcao fit the 352 system like a glove, which was the problem when RVP and mata played here

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Started venturing into Spanish video territory on Youtube and found one. He was pretty good in his River Plate days. Another player our scouts missed.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Still can't believe we signed this guy. Would never have expected us to sign a striker this window at all. Hopefully he hits the ground running and forms a great partnership with our other attacking talent.

DeMono

Started venturing into Spanish video territory on Youtube and found one. He was pretty good in his River Plate days. Another player our scouts missed.
It was more to do with work permits. That is why you don't see many non-international south Americans in United Kingdom. Portugal allow it, so Porto/Atletico buy cheap players and sell high.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
He was on our radar while at River Plate. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/falcao.209617/

Clubs like Porto always seem to be the ones to be willing to take risks on these sorts of talents though, it's basically their business model. Then the bigger clubs come in later if it works.

ricky-romeo

hopefully this could turn out the same way as signing RVP in 2012.

not the signing(position wise) that we needed the most but could end up playing a huge role in getting us winning something. especially if RVP truly needs a surgery.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
hopefully this could turn out the same way as signing RVP in 2012.

not the signing(position wise) that we needed the most but could end up playing a huge role in getting us winning something. especially if RVP truly needs a surgery.
Same here man. With him in our lineup I feel we can outscore anyone in the league. Just give him a sniff of a chance and he ll make the most of it.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I saw it reported by some cnut earlier than Woody and Mendes have struck up a legit friendship. Way to go Woodsnuff, he's like the puppet master of European football.

If everyone (bar RVP, given the alleged surgery) was fit I'd like to see an 11 like this:
-------Dave
Raf Jones Rojo Shaw
-------Blind
---Herrera Angel
Januzaj ----- Rooney
-------Raddy

Tell me that's not balanced and tell me that's not fearsome. Rooney on the left is a comedown but given he's captain he'll be shoehorned in somewhere, and if it's on the left then Shaw will be losing that chub within days overlapping that div.

EDIT: I've barred RVP, and there's still Carrick and Mata to consider, solid rotation options. I'm going bed.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I saw it reported by some cnut earlier than Woody and Mendes have struck up a legit friendship. Way to go Woodsnuff, he's like the puppet master of European football.

If everyone (bar RVP, given the alleged surgery) was fit I'd like to see an 11 like this:
-------Dave
Raf Jones Rojo Shaw
-------Blind
---Herrera Angel
Januzaj ----- Rooney
-------Raddy

Tell me that's not balanced and tell me that's not fearsome. Rooney on the left is a comedown but given he's captain he'll be shoehorned in somewhere, and if it's on the left then Shaw will be losing that chub within days overlapping that div.
Wait until January, when Rooney can be swapped with Ronaldo.

Nights

Wait until January, when Rooney can be swapped with Ronaldo.
And we'll swap Fletcher/Carrick for Carvalho/Strootman.

Mendes is probably one of if not the most powerful agent in football at the moment, it's a plus for there to be good relations between us and him.

SAF's Bebe masterplan finally coming to fruition...

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Sorry can't give you Di Maria at the moment but you can have your pick of TC23, Antonio SMASH, Pass it back Ash and Ando Nando. Truly exotic range of players and it's just fair that we get to pick from Modric, Isco, Bale and Ronaldo from your team. Couldn't offer you a fairer deal and oh btw your marketing team will have its job cut out with TC23, a genuine marketing phenomenon. You could probably make a movie out of him and break box-office records.
:D Throw in a fake Nicolas Cage and we've got a deal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

-------Dave
Raf Jones Rojo Shaw
-------Blind
---Herrera Angel
Januzaj ----- Rooney
-------Raddy

EDIT: I've barred RVP, and there's still Carrick and Mata to consider, solid rotation options. I'm going bed.
Not having that Raddy thing as nickname. Not having that at all.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Fcuk off I'm howling. Raddy is easy typing. In hindsight I know a guy with Raddy as a nickname and he's a little bastard so I take it back. Falcao is badass.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
:D Throw in a fake Nicolas Cage and we've got a deal.
Deal, so long as the merchandise bought doesn't come wrapped in pink or in an absurd dragon costume. It's not Chinese new year ffs :D

MDFC Manager

And we'll swap Fletcher/Carrick for Carvalho/Strootman.

Mendes is probably one of if not the most powerful agent in football at the moment, it's a plus for there to be good relations between us and him.

SAF's Bebe masterplan finally coming to fruition...
Apparently Woody is now on personal level talking terms and regular contact with Mendes.

Status
Not open for further replies.