5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

He will be on sooner than later, he's been brought on as a bit of a luxury so far, but tonight we NEED him to put a good performance in and I think he will thrive on that.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Looks incredibly rusty. Did well to win the free kick to see the game out. He's going to need games to get back to the level he should be at. He needs a start pretty sharpish.

Dylan94

Did more in his 10 minutes than Wilson did in the whole game going on that run and winning that free kick to end the game. 10/10!

Raw

Gave the ball away twice I think.

We need to start actually starting him. It's no use throwing him in when we're sitting back and defending a lead.

Falcao and Fletcher coming on seems to be our favourite substitutions this season.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He needs minutes. Should've been on earlier IMO. Probably should play a reserve game if there's one this week.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Course he's rusty, he's barely been in the team. Can't expect him to come on for ten mins and deliver.

JoaquinJoaquin

His touch was very rusty. But let's be honest here, RVP is contributing not much more at the moment. Personally I'd of taken off RVP and left Wilson on with Falcao.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Played like a badly off-form Hernandez today.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Pretty frustrating but it looks like he's trying too much, which probably boils down to his own frustration.

Needs more than 15 minute spells to get back to his game.

khoazany

Did more in his 10 minutes than Wilson did in the whole game going on that run and winning that free kick to end the game. 10/10!
I am a fan of him but you really beat me well about fanboyism.

He shown today why LVG started Wilson ahead of him.Need to build his full fitness and sharpness.That will come soon.

Dylan94

I am a fan of him but you really beat me well about fanboyism.
The 10/10 bit was sarcasm if you couldn't tell but what I said has truth to it. All Wilson did was run around a lot apart from his chance which he should have buried and wasted. And I'm not a fanboy of any player. I'm not that childish.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Looks like a player coming back from a long lay off. Unfortunately for him we have two tough matches coming up where we need everyone fit and firing.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Don't understand the criticism when he's played so little football of late. Of course his touch isn't going to be immaculate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hate to say it, as I got swept along in the whole fanboy thing when he arrived....but, if you didn't know his name or reputation, you'd think he was one of that stable of £5-8m strikers Fergie insisted on buying. The Manucho, Diouf, Dong type...

I'm starting to struggle to see how he's ever going to get fit enough.
He isn't keeping Rooney or even an off kilter Van Persie out anytime soon.

although perhaps the calls for Wilson to start will ease down a bit now.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
At least we know why Wilson is starting ahead of him now. The commentator on my river said he's only played 90 mins once in the last 13 months :eek:

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Didn't really do much and had one half chance off that Valencia cross. Did well to get us to safety by drawing the foul from that run at the end.

Matty7

How can people judge a player whos played 20 mins combined in the last two games, where we are sitting back trying to see out the game and not forgetting coming back from a injury? Give him a few starts and he will score goals. People always assume to fast. If he scores a hatrick next week he will be the greatest again, fickle!

thepolice123

Looked really rusty and lost the ball many times. Showed some glimpses of his ability when he torched the defender towards the end and bought us some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.