Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Almost forgot this man now that Ronaldo is taking all attention.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Imagine I was paid £340 000 per week and I told my manager I’m not ready to work yet :D
Have I missed the part where Varane told Ole he didn’t want to train?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It was just a joke. I respect and prefer players who tell they aren’t ready, regardless if they tell the manager themselves or just answer a question. That’s professional.
You got it wrong. The point im making is not because I don’t get your joke but I’m trying to tell you that it’s not up to Varane to tell the manager but It’s manager‘s decision to decide whether you should play or no. If Varane is not match fit ready but if the manager thinks better play vs Burnley friendly match for fitness then Varane will do it. And despite of that, you are still not very good making a joke.

A-man

Do you work for The Sun?
They are on high salary and don’t need to work?
Have I missed the part where Varane told Ole he didn’t want to train?
Could also be me who missed the part where he was hired only to train :)

You got it wrong. The point im making is not because I don’t get your joke but I’m trying to tell you that it’s not up to Varane to tell the manager but It’s manager‘s decision to decide whether you should play or no. If Varane is not match fit ready but if the manager thinks better play vs Burnley friendly match for fitness then Varane will do it. And despite of that, you are still not very good making a joke.
Sorry didn’t know you were so sensitive about it, my bad.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I still don’t know what I did to insult you but life is a mystery sometimes. A good day to you too.
No no. You did nothing to insult me A-man. I was the one who did terrible thing to hurt your feeling by calling you are not very good making a joke. You are badly hurt now from that, it was my fault.

TheReligion

Abusive
They are on high salary and don’t need to work?

Could also be me who missed the part where he was hired only to train :)

Sorry didn’t know you were so sensitive about it, my bad.
You seem to have been obsessed about the transfer fee and wages since it was announced. I find it a bit strange myself.

TheReligion

Abusive
If you think mentioning someone’s wages is being “obsessed” I can understand you find a lot of things to be strange in life.
It's definitely strange to be repeatedly going into threads about Varane making up large wage and transfer fees.

I'm not sure what you get out of it?

TheReligion

Abusive
I don’t think I have even discussed his transfer fee. At least not that I can remember, but you seem to have looked closely in to everything I’ve written so you might know better.

I discussed earlier that high salaries might create problems, and that’s still what I believe. I’m also not a fan of high salary in combo with long contracts. Still don’t remember me discussing or making up any transfer fees. The salary, 340 k per week is what has been flying around in media last week. Nothing I made up.
It's not a excessively high salary or long contract.

It's kind of boring that every discussion/thread about Varane you appear and start making comments about his made up salary that you've read in the Daily Mail. No one is interested and everyone is delighted at have signed him. You only had to see the scenes at Old Trafford the other week to know that.

What you're doing is pointless and rather odd.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Put me on ignore if you find discussing his salary sensitive, irrelevant or boring. Problem solved. Better than running around like a forum police telling everybody what to write or not or write.
It's difficult for him to switch off.

TheReligion

Abusive
Put me on ignore if you find discussing his salary sensitive, irrelevant or boring. Problem solved. Better than running around like a forum police telling everybody what to write or not or write.
I'm just trying to help you stopped being viewed as a poor poster.

vodrake

Looks like he is £400.000 a week.
I would take Ducker's wage claims with a pinch of salt, he also claims Sanchez was on £560k a week in the same article. Think he adds all the potential bonuses and add-ons and a few extra random numbers for good measure to exaggerate the wages we pay

SinNombre

Looks like he is £400.000 a week.
Ducker is just making up numbers, and doing the usual ABU trick of taking a number in euros and then reporting it in pounds, to make it sound 20% higher.

Varane’s numbers were very well reported.

€11m net = €20m gross = 335k/week in pounds

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Clean sheet Varane.

He was quality for a debut performance.

el3mel

Quality. Great debut.

Calm, composed and several good clearance. He showed why he's a multi CL winner defender.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
My god what a difference having two commanding cb's make.
He made some towering headers, i'd be interested to see the stats because it looked like he was more aerially dominant than Maguire?

And of course, 1 game, 1 clean sheet & 1 assist :drool:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Man of the match for me. His reading of the game is absolutely ridiculous. He looks like a cheat code maxed out defender on fifa

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Motm. DDG had the outstanding moment, but he dealt with everything well.

A-man

Good debut. Had a some interceptions/blocks in the box and great save when Harry was nutmegged, but also lost his man a couple of times in first half. Saved by DDG after being bullied at that aerial and it is a little bit that kind of physical play that has been my concern. Great as always at backtracking when the opponents come fast against us on counters. Gave away possession a few times in first half but improved in second. Think he got an assist as well (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.