5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Hopefully he scores and we win.
Ye that’s the most important thing. I started to think he was a curse as when he started scoring earlier in the season we lost all the games :lol: The wolves one was lucky.

DJ_21

Hat trick tonight for him. They’ll finally pass to him on his birthday.
Hopefully. I hope if we get a penalty Bruno will give it him like he did to Rashford to get his confidence back.

next_number_seven

Love him. What a warrior. In 2 or 3 seasons this team will be clearing up trophies. Exciting times. Trust the process.
I think he'll come good next season.
He's taken huge leaps in his career very quickly. Takes time to adjust.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
10th goal for the guy with the really bad runs.
Another ETH disaster signing for sure.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've been happy with him this season because I've found his general play impressive enough, but I'm super chuffed he's on a goalscoring run now. Not only because it's obviously nice to see your CF score, but I thought the criticism he was getting was a bit too much before said run.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Awesome goal, few of the ManUtd fans were so impatient with him when it's obvious what a good talent he is and what he brings to the team.

Superunknown

Glad he got another one today. He just needs to keep pumping those numbers. Should be looking to score in every game now!

Would be great if he could get up to double figures in the league.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Beautiful goal. That fake on the left before the finish :drool: and the power on it with his weaker foot!

Mike Smalling

That was a great strike. He has a powerful shot with both feet apparently. Hopefully he can keep this streak going.

RuudTom83

The trio of Rashford -Hojlund - Garnacho has a tonne of potential and you can see they are all trying to find each other more in the last 3-4 games.

Great finish from Hojlund to today (12 G+A) a week until the next match to recharge and go again.

Love It!

Last edited:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He doesn’t get even nearly enough service and that has to be looked at. Rashford offered him absolutely nothing today and stayed on the whole game, and Garnacho never seems to play the ball in.

I fear Rashford is a lost cause when it comes to decision making, but Garnacho needs to change it up and play it across early at times and get him some better chances.

He makes a lot of runs and rarely gets played in.

The youngsters are really giving me renewed hope after a torrid time. It really does feel like some green shoots are coming through the soil.

DJ_21

Can see him and Garnacho striking up a bromance! Top players and people

Tony247

Garnacho playing on right seems to unlock this guy. Very well taken goal. He should shoot more.

TsuWave

He’s 20 years old leading the line for a team with a lot of issues, and he’s had some fitness hindrances. Be patient
I knew my boy would come through - he has a lot of the markers that top strikers need. Only 20. Only way is up :drool:

(needs a better celebration though)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really pleased for the lad. I said before, the guy only became a regular for Atalanta half way through their season, this was a big big leap for him and he needed time.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I knew my boy would come through - he has a lot of the markers that top strikers need. Only 20. Only way is up :drool:

(needs a better celebration though)
He's 21 today :)

Basso

Youngest Man Utd player ever to score in four matches in a row. Can that be true?
Rooney was pretty young when he arrived.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really good goal. You can tell when he gets the ball in a little bit of space the defenders are a little bit nervous

MetoTTT

Excellent game again. Complete striker and elite attitude to polish. He can enjoy the silence at his birthday.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
What a goal. Also played really well as a proper cf. good hold up and link play.