View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did well near the end. I still rather he made runs rather than fighting the defenders but that'll come

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Like him alot will do much better being the second striker next season with less pressure

gajender

He's actually perfect right now as a 2nd choice striker.
He is more than good enough to be a starter for team with Top 4 aspirations as things stand and have all the attributes to develop into a lead striker for the team competing for highest Honours if every thing goes right .

What he needs is competition ,somebody who can rotate with him worst thing for his development would be to reduce him to just bench role .

Unless we are expecting to challenge for league next season itself we should be more than Ok with him starting regularly .

Bobski

He has brought aggression in these sub appearances that had been lacking since his injury after his great run. Maybe felt he had a point to prove, more likely he just needed a rest and not to be fighting all game with CB's.

Very promising end to the season from him. Looked to have far more to his game in that cameo than Haaland showed in the 90.

United Hobbit

I love his passion for United, he seems genuinely delighted to be here

I'd like to see an experienced striker brought in to take some of the burden off him next season, a Zlatan type would be perfect, also someone he can learn from

I loved in the final minutes when he got the ball, he fought to keep hold of it and run down the clock rather than try and go for glory with a pot shot. Great maturity

It's a shame he got that injury as he was really finding his feet until then but had a promising end to the season

Andersons Dietician

He came on and did exactly what we needed him to do which was bully cities CB’s and show them he was a threat so they couldn't have it all their own way.

Thought he was really good when he came on, showed his pace and his strength winning that free kick at the end as well. Amazing.

Pronewbie

Peep
Did well near the end. I still rather he made runs rather than fighting the defenders but that'll come
I saw him make 1 or 2 bulldozing runs through defenders and left them in the dust. Proper CF stuff that gives defenders nightmares. He's definitely shown improvement on that front and I hope more is yet to come.

Bwuk

Absolutely love all the videos of him pissed at the after party :lol:

He was good yesterday. Stopped City being able to pile forward in attack.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
His cameo came at the right time in the match and gave us an outlet for any long passes.

For a 21 year old he duelled really well and his last little tussle that won us the free kick I celebrated like a goal yesterday.

Hope he can take the lessons from this season and improve into next.

Lee565

When we have matches ike yesterday where we play a more Conservative approach and concede most of the possession to the opposition then he is better coming off the bench and using bruno as a false 9 instead

Woziak

He’s a great option as a sub coming on against tired legs. The fact we haven’t been able to use him much in this way all season says a lot about the flaws in our squad.
That’s why we need another top number 9, and add Olise we will have a decent attack then. Rotations, options from bench and a proper goal threat.

Woziak

His cameo came at the right time in the match and gave us an outlet for any long passes.

For a 21 year old he duelled really well and his last little tussle that won us the free kick I celebrated like a goal yesterday.

Hope he can take the lessons from this season and improve into next.
He needs another number 9 to learn from?

Alemar

Rasmus delivered a 171 min per G/A with 18 G/A contributions this season, second only to Bruno at 153 with 28 G/A and ahead of McTominay (213 with 13 G/A), Rashford (235 with 13 G/A), Garnacho (238 with 15 G/A), Mainoo (311 with 8 G/A), Casemiro (322 with 8 G/A), Eriksen (357 with 4 G/A), Mount (376 with 2 G/A) and Antony (382 with 5 G/A).

I don’t count Amad (156 min per G/A with 3 G/A) as he only played 469 minutes - not enough. Martial has 209 with 3 G/A in 629 minutes so may also be disregarded.

We could also add some on-loan attackers to the list. Then we have Greenwood (181 minutes per G/A with 16 G/A), Sancho (250 with 6 G/A) and Pellistri (317 with 5 G/A).

Last edited:

Woodzy

Performances aside, this guys' attitude and mentality makes me think we are finally learning our lesson in the type of players we sign.

Yakuza_devils

There is something in this guy that feel he will be a big player for us. I can't exactly tell why. Maybe it's his grit, determination and mentality. He just need a bit more experience in PL and hopefully he will the No.9 that we badly missed since RVP.

Jev

Polish Extraklasa for this lad in a few years. Shocking player.
I said when we signed him I thought there was a decent risk he’d be back at FC Copenhagen within five years. I still wouldn’t bet against that. I don’t believe he’s a special talent, and I’ve never seen a +60 million forward with worse technique or football intelligence.

Raven

Polish Extraklasa for this lad in a few years. Shocking player.
Young player is inconsistent, someone call the press.
I said when we signed him I thought there was a decent risk he’d be back at FC Copenhagen within five years. I still wouldn’t bet against that. I don’t believe he’s a special talent, and I’ve never seen a +60 million forward with worse technique or football intelligence.
Lukaku says hello.

Stadjer

He did manage to score quite a few goals this season for a young player who according to some here doesnt have technical ability or football intelligence.

Maybe just not get that excited about writing him off already?