Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Any hope that talk of signing two strikers could pick up again,these pre season games have definitely shown we need two that's for sure

Last edited:

Robert

I think he's an incredible talent I'd be ecstatic to see him line up with us.

The signs all seem largely positive so I'm hoping this can get wrapped up swiftly.

DSG

Sigh… after watching the Real match, it just seems pathetic that our answer to our finishing issues in front of goal is a 20 year old with roughly 20 games and 9 goals in Serie A for €70m. I really wish we’d have gone for a more proven solution.

I swear I’m going to destroy my tv if I see Antony cut inside and blast over the bar, grimace and shake his head. It just reminds me that, in fact, ETH may not know what he is doing when buying attackers…:nervous:

Crimson King

Sigh… after watching the Real match, it just seems pathetic that our answer to our finishing issues in front of goal is a 20 year old with roughly 20 games and 9 goals in Serie A for €70m. I really wish we’d have gone for a more proven solution.

I swear I’m going to destroy my tv if I see Antony cut inside and blast over the bar, grimace and shake his head. It just reminds me that, in fact, ETH may not know what he is doing when buying attackers…:nervous:
Car crash of a post.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

:lol:

Abraxas

Christ you've put forward a dour point of view. Not content to put forward a worst case financial scenario for Hojlund and a best case scenario for Harry Kane, we now have to listen to moaning about a preseason game and your concerns about our manager not knowing what he is doing. One thing I am quite sure about is he knows more about strikers than you do about putting forward measured viewpoints. All before the lad has even been signed let alone kicked a ball...

Lyng

I think it's transfer journos pushing our buttons and in the grand scheme of things the player possibly being a fan of club X or Y is mostly peripheral to their career decisions.
He has told Danish reporters on several different occasions that he is a United fan.

bosskeano

Looks like Atalanta are using the prospect of PSG to push United to make the move quicker and a bit more money

Plastic Evra

He has told Danish reporters on several different occasions that he is a United fan.
Taking your word for it. It's more a general observation about how every player linked is seemingly "an United fan" moreso than Hojlund in particular.

EisernSchild

Supports
Sturm Graz
Q: There are comparisons in the media between you and Dortmund goalgetter Erling Haaland. You would be the same type of player, they say. Can you relate to this comparison?
A: Yes, yes! We have the playful aggressiveness in common, he is also left-footed, fast and relies on his physique. But my role model is Cristiano Ronaldo. I admire his skills and his style. His personality as a whole.
(Interview Rasmus Højlund in Sturm Graz club papers "SturmEcho" issue Spring 2022)

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ben Jacobs hasn’t got a clue on this deal :lol:
He has literally no clue on anything, just a grifter who positions himself as being an actual journo and repeats what everyone already knows with language that lends an air of legitimacy to what he’s saying that persuades people that he actually offers any info at all of his own - which he doesn’t.

He should be banned imo. Opportunistic frauds like him should be weeded out.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
He has literally no clue on anything, just a grifter who positions himself as being an actual journo and repeats what everyone already knows with language that lends an air of legitimacy to what he’s saying that persuades people that he actually offers any info at all of his own - which he doesn’t.

He should be banned imo. Opportunistic frauds like him should be weeded out.
Fully agree. Sick of this guy.

L1nk

Didn’t psg just submit a bid? They’re losing mbappe and they know they gotta make a statement
They probably shouldn't bid 10mill below us then and threaten to walk away if Atalanta don’t accept. Besides, we only need to get a bid accepted and Hojlund will pick us 10 times out of 10. This transfers in our hands, it only won’t happen if we mess it up or drop out for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.