Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I love how the United app sends out these notifications with words to the effect of "Stand by, we have an exiting announcement" "We have some exciting transfer news"

As if no one on planet earth didn't already know who the player was about 3 weeks ago! I know it's not a lot they can do about it, but still

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He didn't attempt to hide his acnes even after signing for United. He is the real one.

Bobade

I wasn't talking about that. And even without the unveiling the chance to play for United and achieve the top silverwares would fire him up enough imo. Then when he plays it's not like the stadium would be empty.

What I was talking about is with a lot of attention comes a lot of pressure. Sometime a bit low key would help the player much better to settle in especially when the player is young. This whole PR stunt is surely good marketing wise but I'm not sure about football wise.
Yeah, I just don't see it as a big issue. And for all we know, the player gets the option of whether or not to do it (although probably not...).

You're playing for Man Utd. The pressure and attention from the press is turned up to maximum either way. I can't see the reveal making any difference to that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I was really wondering whats the point in a reveal at a game but I actually get it now. The new signing must get so much added goosebumps being presented to a crowd and in Hojlund's case as a boyhood fan I'm sure he loved it.

Theo88

Came here to read about our new CF. now trying to figure out what's the best hair product for balding men.

You muppets are worse than teenagers sometimes :lol::lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He’s injured apparently. A few weeks off playing. Also explains the lack of impetus to get it done before today.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Wait, he’s not even playing? We’re just unveiling a relatively unfamous signing who’s been here for nearly a week already before a game, but not playing him?

What an thoroughly weird thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.