Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Chapman

He will work nicely with rashford and athony. Both like attacking the halfspace on the left and right respectively. Also hojlund can work the channels if required.

He will be a boost for anthony, as we are still lacking the attacking RB to provide the overlaps that create space for anthony to cut inside.
I think so too. His presence will open further spaces for Rashy and Antony, and we’ll be more unpredictable. Look forward to the set pieces.

On that note, Happy Hojlund Day!

laughtersassassin

Because if he’s not properly met his teammates, and he doesn’t look totally up to speed, the press and social media will have an absolute field day and really turn on the pressure.
I see little reason that he shouldn't play either today or tomorrow. The pressure is on regardless.

A pre season game won't increase that and if he manages to score it'll reduce it ever so slightly

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why’s everyone going on about his hair :lol: Could be worse he could have Haalands and look like a girl.

Dannn411

Really don't understand why some footballers say they don't want to play in Manchester because of puny weather. If you play for the big two, you are literally treated like a god in the city. The entire city is consumed by the two clubs. if you haven't been to the city, you won't understand. It's quite surreal to witness in person. If I was a star footballer, there's no better situation to be in.

greater wall

Probably just me but tbh I don't really like the unveiling in a full OT. Just add unnecessary pressure for the lad imo. I know it's all about PR and clicks but I'd prefer it to be more quiet. Hope he's the type who is immune to all the noises and pressure.
It's on MUTV as well, a few subs would not go amiss ;-)

Coxy

Really don't understand why some footballers say they don't want to play in Manchester because of puny weather. If you play for the big two, you are literally treated like a god in the city. The entire city is consumed by the two clubs. if you haven't been to the city, you won't understand. It's quite surreal to witness in person. If I was a star footballer, there's no better situation to be in.
You don’t understand why they don’t like the weather - but then provide reasons against that have nothing to do with the weather?

Dannn411

You don’t understand why they don’t like the weather - but then provide reasons against that have nothing to do with the weather?
Because, smart-ass, all those things should trump the weather. I've been to London and Madrid. You're an "also ran" in those cities. You are the main feature and prime billing all the time in Manchester as a footballer for United or City.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Have you played outdoor sports from Dec to March in the UK?

Mainoldo

Hopefully he sorts out that stupid haircut once he gets in the locker room.

Bobade

Probably just me but tbh I don't really like the unveiling in a full OT. Just add unnecessary pressure for the lad imo. I know it's all about PR and clicks but I'd prefer it to be more quiet. Hope he's the type who is immune to all the noises and pressure.
What would get you fired up more for your new team than having thousands of people cheering you on like a Roman gladiator ?

tomaldinho1

You know the caf is really scrabbling around for stuff to moan about when his hairstyle seems to be the most discussed thing in here. Will he be great? No idea, but I’d bet my house on him being a lot better than Weggy.

Xaviboy

Lads I havn't watched him in a full game but last couple weeks been watching the clips that have been put up. What I notice about him is as soon as he gets turned he drives forward with ball at defenders, none of this delayed touch and his movement looks good for young lad. He seems to have good pace and with Ten Hag saying he wants us to be the best counter transition team going his attributes will certainly help in getting the ball forward quick and attack.

Looking forward to the new season.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You know the caf is really scrabbling around for stuff to moan about when his hairstyle seems to be the most discussed thing in here. Will he be great? No idea, but I’d bet my house on him being a lot better than Weggy.
Exactly. I don’t get why people mentioned his hair either. I just brought it up to see what the issue was. People will moan just for the sake of it. Should be judged on performances/goals. Not his hairstyle. Aslong as he isn’t a Pogba that changes it every match then it’s all good.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Nothing but my point was people are taking the p*ss out of Hojlund hair when Haalands is worse.
You literally just said Haaland's is worse because it makes him look like a woman. And then went on to say there's nothing wrong with looking like a woman if you're "an actual woman".

Castia

Typical Manchester rain for the unveiling :drool:

Absolutely pissing down

We need an rvn

Nothing but my point was people are taking the p*ss out of Hojlund hair when Haalands is worse.
Who the heck is taking the p*ss out of his hair - that's a pretty sad thing to do

Put aside the acne which will go, the guy's 6'3, Scandinavian with blond hair, blue eyes and models himself on how Ronaldo built and looked after his body.

What a day to be a United fan as today we finally have our new RVN (or so I hope!)

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Why’s everyone going on about his hair :lol: Could be worse he could have Haalands and look like a girl.
Or Fodens. Possibly the worst hairstyle in sport. Of all the styles in the world and he chooses that one. The one that looks like he’s had an LP melted on to his head.

Donut

Who the heck is taking the p*ss out of his hair - that's a pretty sad thing to do

Put aside the acne which will go, the guy's 6'3, Scandinavian with blond hair, blue eyes and models himself on how Ronaldo built and looked after his body.

What a day to be a United fan as today we finally have our new RVN (or so I hope!)
The acne will go but the skin is scarred for life. He’s still a handsome guy though, and brings us up in the looks department.

Status
Not open for further replies.