Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

Ø is not pronounced O, like some suggested, it's closer to the U in words like truck, stuck (stepmom), feck, run, bun, etc.
yeah but this is Manchester mate, we'll just change it like we changed Ole's

SteveCoppellFan

Been keeping an eye on the odds on Bet365 for days, been as low as 1.33 for a while and now all of a sudden there is no market for him.

Hmmm

Scholsey2004

When are the Glazers selling? want us to hurry up and move on from this and snatch up Mbappe :drool:
Two possibilities. The Glazers dont want to sell anymore or hopefully they have already agreed to sell but the Qatari's have asked them to hold off on finalising it until the window closes so we dont get fleeced in the market by clubs looking for our 'new owner money' like Chelsea did when Boehly took over.

CG1010

Two possibilities. The Glazers dont want to sell anymore or hopefully they have already agreed to sell but the Qatari's have asked them to hold off on finalising it until the window closes so we dont get fleeced in the market by clubs looking for our 'new owner money' like Chelsea did when Boehly took over.
You know if this is true we would definitely go for another big surprise signing later in the window. Else this is quite a blah window for a new owner, nothing that Glazers wouldn't have supported.

December_16

I’m not a lawyer, but the second possibility seems reeked of potential for lawsuits since United is a public company.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I’m not a lawyer, but the second possibility seems reeked of potential for lawsuits since United is a public company.
Nope. You can mention 1000 reasons for delaying it. It's quite common in corporate world to define timelines based on their interests.

Devil You Know

Nope. You can mention 1000 reasons for delaying it. It's quite common in corporate world to define timelines based on their interests.
Exactly this.

You can have an informal nod and a wink. Just think about all the off-the-books machinations that happened in something like Succession. There can be an understanding without the need for a formal agreement. Nobody would be any the wiser. And if anyone ever did find out or questions it, you could reasonably claim that negotiation were still ongoing (because they technically are) or that you needed some extra time to think about it before putting pen to paper (because you technically do).

Obviously, an agreement in principle would need to be declared. But anything less than that is just hot air.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
No doubt when this is done, BBC will report it as £400m and £900k a week.
Oh deary me, you are so full od sh*t!!! Unbeilavable!! Completely forgot to mention £200m in add ons. How dare you?

Sorry about "full of shit" thing, one of those days of mine, damn hot here, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.