RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Here’s what I was thinking of (post 1805 is the exact moment after Macheda scored):

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=239941.1800
:lol: As bitter as ever, someone commented saying that "you don't need talent to play for Man United that is why they have so many average players, the refs just help them win". 12 years ago and they are saying the exact same thing about us this season.

They make some funny comments though you have to give them that. My personal favourite from that thread link after Macheda scored is

"feck it. I'm going to punch the wife and bite me dog in half"

:lol::lol:

Vanrouge

You'd read almost this same thing today, either on RAWK or any other football forum where the Dippers gather:

You look at their team, and it's impossible to see them finishing in the top 5 without officials on their side - I haven't seen them all, of course, but I'm not convinced they'd be in the top half of the table this season without the refs as they are. I'd have to examine footage of various games to get some sort of idea.
I love the attempt at appearing slightly less swivel-eyed and slightly more thoughtful in that last sentence, though. Such small displays of self-awareness have all but disappeared now.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
You'd read almost this same thing today, either on RAWK or any other football forum where the Dippers gather:

I love the attempt at appearing slightly less swivel-eyed and slightly more thoughtful in that last sentence, though. Such small displays of self-awareness have all but disappeared now.
Pretty sure someone from on here wrote that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
All systems ready, fasten your seatbelts we shall be commencing shortly.

Robbie Boy

Who's to blame tonight? Ole, Bruno, VAR, that bloody Columbian who was born and bred in England ffs...

The Purley King

I have the rubber cord tight around my bicep and am tapping my inner forearm furiously as we speak .........

Holocene

Just have to accept that this is not normal Liverpool FC. Something is wrong; a malaise. The players simply don't seem to believe anymore. We can raise ourselves occasionally, but mostly we can't. I don't blame any particular players or any part of the team, though I'm sure plenty of yous will give both barrels to your favourite bete noirs.

Just have to suck it up and go again once we can
Against the bottom 6.

P7 W1 D4 L2 F5 A6. Pts 7.

Dreadful.
Was supposed to be our modern golden age this.
They just don’t give s feck anymore.

And to be honest I wouldn’t too if I saw Origi getting ready to come on for 100th time to simply jog and stink out of the place again.

If Klopp had it tough, it’s only going to get tougher.
Lock this thread away until August
Really really poor. Love Juergen but he has some serious questions to answer. This is happening more and more often

Supports
England
:lol: As bitter as ever, someone commented saying that "you don't need talent to play for Man United that is why they have so many average players, the refs just help them win". 12 years ago and they are saying the exact same thing about us this season.

They make some funny comments though you have to give them that. My personal favourite from that thread link after Macheda scored is

"feck it. I'm going to punch the wife and bite me dog in half"

:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Tarrou

where are they discussing the game?

the HT and pre-match threads are locked

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Yeah just think we need to lower our expectations this season now and be happy with top 4 and United not winning it. Season to forget due the worst ever officiating, injuries, fixture congestion and no crowds
Title challenge over. I can be quite critical on here but I don't really blame the players or manager. Injuries have killed us
They just don’t give s feck anymore.

And to be honest I wouldn’t too if I saw Origi getting ready to come on for 100th time to simply jog and stink out of the place again.

If Klopp had it tough, it’s only going to get tougher.
We weren't good enough but the notion that we don't care is utterly mad.

These players have been stretched all over this season for various reasons, and we've coped as much as possible. But you can only do so much, and this is on the back of 3 consecutive years of success year after year.
Who don't give a feck anymore, the players ? If that's what you mean, I'm sorry but that's bullox, utter rubbish
If we beat City we’re 4 behind them, albeit having played a game more.

I agree it looks hugely unlikely at the moment but if you’re the presenter of BT you’re going to phrase it in the way he has for the reason I just said.
we’re in a dogfight for top 4. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional
Really really poor. Love Juergen but he has some serious questions to answer. This is happening more and more often.
Here we go...Just can't help yourselves, can you?