RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

NoneBmStore

In the laws of the game my man - verbal distraction of an opponent is ungentlemanly old bean.
So
It is in the rules though and it is a booking:
" – Verbally distracts an opponent during play or at a restart""
Im not sure what that covers exactly, as I’ve never seen the rule enforced but fair enough of that’s the intention and application of the rule. Would be interesting to hear from a referee. application set aside, imagine the scenes on RAWK and Klopp’s lost match interview had Robertson been booked. Would have been one for the ages.
Funny because Greenwood scored. It was a totally unsporting behavior. Should have been booked.
however, could imagine the scenes on RAWK had the ref booked Robertson for shouting ? Would have been one for the ages !

Posh Red

Funnily enough I’ve just seen a story about VVD shouting at Moise Kean as he was shooting in the derby before. Kean actually ends up missing. Is this something they practice :lol:

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Funnily enough I’ve just seen a story about VVD shouting at Moise Kean as he was shooting in the derby before. Kean actually ends up missing. Is this something they practice :lol:
Kean would probably have missed anyway with no-one shouting at him.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
“Against the spirit of the game” or “a shit house move” shouldn’t be a booking, I’m sure you agree, right ? Had one of our own done we would have labelled him “a genius”, “the 2nd cumming of Jesus”, “smart” and “he must have a high football intelligence”. Especially had Mata done it
Just no

Lentwood

So

Im not sure what that covers exactly, as I’ve never seen the rule enforced but fair enough of that’s the intention and application of the rule. Would be interesting to hear from a referee. application set aside, imagine the scenes on RAWK and Klopp’s lost match interview had Robertson been booked. Would have been one for the ages.

however, could imagine the scenes on RAWK had the ref booked Robertson for shouting ? Would have been one for the ages !
It’s not the only thing it covers, it also covers shouting things like “man on” to an opponent or “mine”. Happens a lot in amateur football. Robertson should have been booked but its just embarrassing really

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
West Ham going above us. Sell everyone.
Newcastle are shitter than a shit thing on top of shit smelling of shit
Leeds 1-0 up. Bruce has to be gone after this surely?
Better move fast if they want Lampard.
And West Ham are going above us. Jesus wept.
And we play them away next week too.
Real monty python giant foot stuff at mo
Is Karen Brady still wanting null and void?
Surely so
People’s lives are at risk here
Dwight Gayle standing over a free-kick. A sackable offence on its own.
Would Lampard live in Newcastle
How the feck did we not beat the mighty toon?
Taxi, with pop-top roof, needed at St James Park..
That didnt take long.
Arsenal are shite - they will beat Man United though
Gündoğan must be on the Pep juice.
Arsenal equaliser.
What's with all the Gundogan goals all of a sudden ffs?
If Gundogan was at Liverpool, our fans would be moaning that he needs moving on because he's 30 years old.
As soon as you hit 28 per RAWK, you're past it.
City can rely on a truck load of cash from their cheating owners to replace players. Most other clubs don’t get that option, unless Nike/LeBron James/Instagram decide to chip in.
God I hate football at the moment.
It's a fecking nightmare
Really pissed off with it and as I said earlier we could be 7th by 10 o'clock Thursday
This Inter Milan - AC Milan game is pretty good so far ...
Premier League in this thread.
fecking state of that!!
fecking farce again where City are gifted a yet another goal.
Half the West Brom players stopped for fecks sake!
What a fecking shambles.
I may be biased, but I am around 100% sure that this entire league is bent into a parabola.
That was allowed ? Why didn’t he blow ? It’s Coote isnt it ?
Sure some of the West Brom players stopped when the flag went up, great assist from the officials! Wankers!!
At least we know City will run away with it. Officials, luck and a massive squad coming trumps.
Least its not United
How bad are WBA.
feck me
Shows how bad we were against them!
Could put Newcastle in there as well as WBA
Saka is special, what a generation England have coming through.
Arsenal must be getting close to us. Mad to think that would be the case a month ago.
4 points behind.
I had my first look ( before tonight’s kick offs ) in about 3 weeks. Don’t you make the same mistake
Arsenal are 4 points behind if they win
And a team managed by David fookin Moyes is currently above us
Robbie Savage “Has anyone gone on a run like this without a proper centre forward” err let me think you dickhead
Think City will win it by 15+ points the way they are playing
It’s the type of season where 3 or 4 straight wins puts you right in the mix. I keep making this point but so far this season City were labelled as past it, Spurs and Chelsea were going to be challenging for the league. Utd were a laughing stock and We were going to walk the league. So many predictions have made people look silly, if we can just put together a decent winning run we’ll be back up and in with a shout.
I don't think we should be worrying about what Arsenal are doing, really.
Not worried, more surprised at how the league is and how our shit form has put us right in the middle of it.
Yeah im more worried about what we’re doing but no denying it’s fecking annoying seeing the teams that have taken points off us recently get their asses handed to em.
3 PL in 4 seasons it looks like for city.
Rather them than United
All just purchased and it means very little thankfully.

big rons sovereign

Moaning about city buying the league as if mane, Salah, firmino, Henderson, Alison, VVD, Robertson are all academy graduates.

Mindhunter

Shitty did buy the league.

Liverpool either earned their money, or hit the jackpot with Suarez and Coutinho.
Regardless of how the money was earned, rich clubs have a massive advantage over poor clubs. Also, money isn't the only factor here else the league title would have been a forgone conclusion every year.

It's just sour grapes saying City bought the league when they actually win it. Why didn't they say that last year when they won the league?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I wonder if they'll turn on Klopp if he goes to Munich, Madrid or Barcelona next summer. I think they will reevaluate Brendan Rodgers and go for him as a replacement., especially since he might end up above Klopp in the non alternative league table.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Regardless of how the money was earned, rich clubs have a massive advantage over poor clubs. Also, money isn't the only factor here else the league title would have been a forgone conclusion every year.

It's just sour grapes saying City bought the league when they actually win it. Why didn't they say that last year when they won the league?
You can go support them if you like, I'm sure they'd be happy with any supporters that they can get.

As far as I'm concerned, they can go feck themselves and I have no intention of making any excuses for them.

Sour grapes, indeed, fecking hell. Everything about the club disgusts me.

Shitty did buy the league.

Liverpool either earned their money, or hit the jackpot with Suarez and Coutinho.
City bought the league, so did Blackburn, so did Chelsea...

As much as I don’t like that on the face of it, the alternative (which is a big criticism of FFP), is that you arbitrarily fix in time which are the biggest clubs, and just keep them there.

edcunited1878

Always interesting to see how a manager and club react to a 'crisis', if this really is one. They haven't refreshed their squad in 3 years, except for Jota, but he got hurt. Thiago is/was a great player, but he's completely different to what makes Liverpool's central midfield tick.

It's up to Klopp to change how his team plays for a 3rd time and to make some big decisions. Hasn't Klopp said he would leave after his contract is up at Liverpool?

Bwuk

Always interesting to see how a manager and club react to a 'crisis', if this really is one. They haven't refreshed their squad in 3 years, except for Jota, but he got hurt. Thiago is/was a great player, but he's completely different to what makes Liverpool's central midfield tick.

It's up to Klopp to change how his team plays for a 3rd time and to make some big decisions. Hasn't Klopp said he would leave after his contract is up at Liverpool?
I think he’ll stay another 2 years then go.

His squad will age out. Too many at the same age that are guaranteed starters.

edcunited1878

I think he’ll stay another 2 years then go.

His squad will age out. Too many at the same age that are guaranteed starters.
They couldn't afford Werner, so how are they going to replace Salah or Mane. They have Jota, who started off well but he's not proven for a full campaign(s) yet. They are still a talented side, but is their downturn really already here? I will unfortunately have to give them the benefit of the doubt, but obviously wouldn't mind if their boom/bust cycle is in bust mode. Just too early to tell, but we can enjoy the moment for however long it lasts.

Mindhunter

You can go support them if you like, I'm sure they'd be happy with any supporters that they can get.

As far as I'm concerned, they can go feck themselves and I have no intention of making any excuses for them.

Sour grapes, indeed, fecking hell. Everything about the club disgusts me.
Give your head a wobble if you are incapable of having a logical conversation. Sorry I responded.

Red Stone

Amazing how quickly they're back in top form on there. In terms of bitterness and saltiness, I mean. I can practically taste it reading those posts. It's delicious, by the way.