g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

crossy1686

career ending
So what's today's verdict?

Newcastle are a small time club? Played defensively for the last 30 minutes? Balotelli's a scapegoat? The officials are corrupted? Fergie's fault? Liverbird mascot to blame?

Despite all said and done, this will be United's fault somehow. That's if the place isn't in lockdown!

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
It begins...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Rodgers.
We're fecking shit.

Not even a knee jerk reaction either.

We're dog turd.
tumescent fecking shite.

Rodgers got it wrong again

Some incredibly average players in our team, and they don't look arsed at all.

If I was John W Henry i'd be firing the entire scouting team on the spot
fecking gutless, spineless and pathetic performance.

Shower of gobshites.

vibe

Newcastle have been a brand new team ever since the 2nd half against Spurs. They took City down, even we'd struggle against them and if you only look at their last 2 games, they've played like a legitimate top 6 side. They'd even make us sweat, so I don't see how beating Liverpool was anything close to surprising here.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Newcastle have been a brand new team ever since the 2nd half against Spurs. They took City down, even we'd struggle against them and if you only look at their last 2 games, they've played like a legitimate top 6 side. They'd even make us sweat, so I don't see how beating Liverpool was anything close to surprising here.
If you didn't watch the match today, Newcastle were awful. Both teams were dire, neither team deserved the win.

montpelier

Brendan Rodgers has put this club back 5 years with his signings and has shown he hasn't got any sort of tactical awareness.

Start packing your bags lad, Suarez isn't here to hide your shite management.

vibe

If you didn't watch the match today, Newcastle were awful. Both were dire, neither team deserved the win.
Difference being Newcastle have played the right version of Moyes football. Boring, tumescent, unnecessarily defensive, but ultimately getting the right score at the end. I can definitely see them in top 10 if they continue this brand of football, even if it would be the most boring and unconvincing 10th place spot ever. Unfortunately, and I say unfortunately because I'd hate to lose the hilarity of Pardew in the PL, Newcastle are far too sloppy for consistency.

Deleted member 78215

If you didn't watch the match today, Newcastle were awful. Both teams were dire, neither team deserved the win.
Newcastle definitely deserved to win. They showed attacking intent, and could have had at least one more.

Jaxa

After our last season and our "next 10 years of mid table mediocricy" supposedly it's just even more sweeter seeing them fall flat on there face

We have to win tomorrow now, the players must be watching this thinking the same!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Lmao 200+ replies on their match thread already and every single one a pleasure and joy to read.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
From RAWK's Transition thread:

We're in transition. We gone from relying on luis Suarez to wasting 100 million on a load of shit.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Difference being Newcastle have played the right version of Moyes football. Boring, tumescent, unnecessarily defensive, but ultimately getting the right score at the end. I can definitely see them in top 10 if they continue this brand of football, even if it would be the most boring and unconvincing 10th place spot ever. Unfortunately, and I say unfortunately because I'd hate to lose the hilarity of Pardew in the PL, Newcastle are far too sloppy for consistency.
Did you watch the game? Newcastle were beyond terrible. Liverpool not beating them says a lot about their current level, think 4th's going to be beyond them by the time Sturridge gets back.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Real Madrid at the bernabeu during the week, Chelsea at home next Saturday. That won't end pretty for them.

vibe

Newcastle were beyond terrible.
Not disagreeing with you one bit, mate. It's just that Liverpool aren't the only shite team in the league. There are teams in far worse condition. If Newcastle can pull off similar against all of those teams, good things are coming their way. No silverware and no fights for europe, sure, but they might just end up well away from relegation.

Of course, as I said, I just don't expect that level of consistency and fightback from Newcastle.

United22

Real Madrid and Chelsea next :lol:

Sit back and enjoy the ride, they are monumentally fecked and even the most delusional of their fans know it

Raw

redevil2

Surprising or not, it's a good result and it is a proper Liverpool meltdown. What's the problem? :)

Zoo

Lovrens purchase is every bit as bad as Downings. A traffic cone has better positional sense. Their goal also came after a classic Johnson blocked shot beat opposition box.