RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Raptori

Special needs
feck me, they're so bitter, it's only Memphis Depay (with all due respect, this is not losing out on a Messi signing), it's bound to happen with LvG ties, and I doubt they even lodge a formal bid.
To be fair, the situation reminds me of when we stole a certain Portuguese teenager that they were about to sign in 2003... :angel:

United22

Amazing memory on you. Lighten up though.
I found it hilarious when I read it mate, that's the only reason I remember it! I just posted it because the other guy was overreacting about how bad it was and it would be banned on our forum if it was on here...

Irrational.

Their 'commentary' on our game yesterday:

Penalty incident:

How is that a penalty?!
Hit his shoulder to me
Howard Webb is now in charge of the referee appointments,right?
Never a penalty in a million years
would that be given against united? not a fecking chance.
It wasn't an intentional handball, it hit his arm in a natural position - how is it a foul?
Shaw injury:

Good to see Elbows is allowed to push players off the ball and not get punished for it.
They'll need a bigger stretcher for that fat fecker
Absolute wimp. Probably just smelled some Palace fan's pastie and got peckish
Fellaini 'elbow'

fecking elbows again.
Every single fecking game and he always gets away with it.
How many fecking times is he going to get away with elbowing people
Herrera 'handball'

That looked like a fecking pen.
Cheating c*nts.
that was a fkin pen
So Utd can foul in the box, catch balls and elbow people now huh
Howard Webb doing a fine job.
Palace goal

feckING JUSTICE !!!!!
(x100)

The hope starts building...

Let's hope we turn up for them when it counts, starting tomorrow
a draw will do if we win tomorrow
I'm wrong actually, they'll have to lose one and draw one while we win all 3 because of goal difference.

United 65 pts
Liverpool 61pts

United draw today and we win...

United 66
Liverpool 64

United draw to Asenal and we win next week

United 67
Liverpool 67

With one game remaining.
One loss or 2 draws in their last two games IF they draw tonight AND we win tomorrow.
DDG save:

He's fecking saved them again.
How in the feck has he missed that?!
I can't wait till he goes to Madrid
Good save yes, but shouldn't be given the chance to save it, that is an abysmal finish.
Fellaini goal:

Just dont feckING believe it
It's over.
its like self harm watching this game
Cock. Piss. Speroni.
There will be one manc c*nt, this seasons Macheda, who does the business for them .....in two years he will be playing for Cardiff , but he will be a united legend - that c*nt is Fellaini
FT:

That's the end of our season then.
Unless we win our 3 and they lose their last 2...
United will need a very lucky draw to make it through to CL, good chance theyll be back in EL after all.
So tomorrow we give a guard of honour to Chelsea, watch/listen to them celebrate the league/sing about Gerrard, then probably see them kill off our (very small) chances of CL.

That'll be fun.
This United squad needs more surgery than ours. They are a truly average team with a world class 'keeper.

Their owners are going to have to get the chequebook out AND stay within FFP. I can see lots of departures as well as signings. All those signings will need bedding in, so I just don't see a sudden return to former glory
we still have a chance of 4th(most probably wont happen)

we can win tomorrow,Utd can and probably will drop points against Arsenal,we will beat Palace.

last day of the season and its a shoot out between wether we can beat Stoke away and wether Utd can win at a very very poor Hull side that we somehow managed to lose at.

can see us just missing out.
Shit on a stick football. Fellaini their main man, bailing them out. If you were to tell that to someone a couple of years ago, you'd have got a slap and sent off to the loony bin for inspection. They had to spend nearly 200 million just to get into 4th. They're a fecking piss take these days, I don't care what anyone says. It's just unfortunate that we're a little bit shitter, but hey, that won't last long.
I've never seen such a bipolar set of fans...

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
United will need a very lucky draw to make it through to CL, good chance theyll be back in EL after all.
Soooo, like them earlier this season?

ChaddyP

Their 'commentary' on our game yesterday:

Penalty incident:

Shaw injury:

Fellaini 'elbow'

Herrera 'handball'

Palace goal

(x100)

The hope starts building...

DDG save:

Fellaini goal:

FT:

I've never seen such a bipolar set of fans...
Brilliant :lol: