RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

VanGaalEra

Was funny reading their thread on PL fixtures over the weekend. They went from being confident we'd drop points against Spurs, to laughing there asses off at the first 5 mins, to saying typical United for scoring when playing shit (this was 8 mins in btw) to eventually fighting with each other over mixed opinions of us finishing top 4.

Fecking schizos.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Saw only the Beeb's MOTD2 highlights and would say
1) that I expected a lot more from Spurs as no doubt did their managerPochettino. Poor.
2) United looked to have a much better shape today - even with Fellaini still in the side.
3) Carrick brought a little more basic structure to the midfield as you would expect from a fella with his experience.

All in all a decent performance but it didn't need to be anything more to see off this bloody poor Spurs outfit. United were certainly never approaching a performance of excellence. 7 out of 10 for me.
Courtesy of their resident Stockholm syndrome-suffering United fan, "Johnno".

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Courtesy of their resident Stockholm syndrome-suffering United fan, "Johnno".
What's he said that is wrong? That's as good a praise as you're likely to see on a rival's forum. United were good, no doubts, but Spurs were also shit, and I imagine that was the verdict on most forums.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
What's he said that is wrong? That's as good a praise as you're likely to see on a rival's forum. United were good, no doubts, but Spurs were also shit, and I imagine that was the verdict on most forums.
Firstly, he's a "United fan". You'd expect his praise to be slightly less begrudging. Secondly, he didn't even watch the match. He's basing this on about 5mins of highlights on MOTD. Also, he has history. He's more than likely a Liverpool fan with some form of mental illness.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Whilst this may be because I think he is a fat granny shagging prick but...

Why the hell is his boxing celebration being reported as if it was perfectly fine and a funny thing to do?

The guy, God knows why, is looked up to by kids all over the world, and is it a good thing that he is making light of fist fighting with your mates? Not only that but doing it somewhere where he could easily of smacked his head on the way down and done some serious damage (well, someone who doesn't have a potato for a head could of).

Just seems a bit idiotic to me, and think if certain other players had done it (I'm thinking Suarez last year) then the outrage would of been in full force.
Sheesh

RocK3T

(Manchester) 'Pele called me the greatest football
It's more to do with the fact (or so he claims) that he is a United fan. Reading his posts on that site you would assume he was a Liverpool fan who detests us. I guess it's the fact that the one time this season he has to praise his own team, he begrudgingly gives us a 7 and places the emphasis on Tottenham being poor.

I see no problem with a rival fan claiming that because it's the nature of the game, but surely a United fan - with how our performances have been going - would have more praise, wouldn't you agree?

Zoo

I remember when he was in the newbies. He didn't last long.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Firstly, he's a "United fan". You'd expect his praise to be slightly less begrudging. Secondly, he didn't even watch the match. He's basing this on about 5mins of highlights on MOTD. Also, he has history. He's more than likely a Liverpool fan with some form of mental illness.
Ah, fair enough. Yeah, as a United fan he's either being ridiculously sycophantic or as you say, a somewhat sad Liverpool fan.

Parry Gallister

Such bitter match day commentary

56' Hendo gets away down the right and Jones smashes him. Shocked he actually got a yellow. Was expecting the ref to give United a Pen and send off Mignolet.

57' Di Maria has just caught the ball before it went out of play. Free kick. Its a blatant handball by the rules, therefore a yellow. Naw, just a FK that we hit long and out of play.

59' Mata 2-0. United break and the ref body checks Allen from getting to Herrara. Di Maria plays a chip ball out from the middle to the left edge of our box and Mata scissor kicks it into the far corner.

:lol:

RetroStu

Off a different Liverpool forum -

Hopefully De cnut has a punctured lung
Corruption wins again
feckity feck. We should now concentrate on injuring there players.
After Gerrard was sent off :D -

Yeah.......cnut. Should be fecked off for the rest of the season.
gerrard you fecking selfish stupid prick
Gerrard the dirty cnut. feck off to the US.
Unforgivable.

He can feck right off to America the silly, selfish cnut
Gerrard off......shithead
Plus many other 'corruption' style posts.
Liverpool fans are just a walking stereotype at this point lol

Parry Gallister

'As for today, terrible first half hour but feck you ref, feck you Neville and Tyler and feck you Man Utd and your inbred fans! Only Gerard knows how deliberate his red card was Arkinson gave us nothing today. fecking international break now!'

'Supreme shithousery from Messrs Atkinson, Blind, Jones and Herrera, Liverpool were absolutely shocking, and still nearly got a point, the FA and Cuntstubble Webb knew what they were at appointing Atkinson referee here, the inconsistencies in his officiating were so stark, booking our players for next to nothing, but nothing given for similar offences by their lot, a genuinely shameful refereeing performance'.