RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
This is what I posted

Hi there,
I have a mate who, like you and I, is a Manchester United fan. But the thing is he doesn't believe that you really are a Man United fan more like a Liverpool fan. How do you respond to this accusation?
His name is Rolandofgilead and he said he will challange you to a bout of fisticuffs if you disagree.
Thank you for your time.

Doubt it lasts long before I'm banned.
:lol::lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Holy feck, Liverpool are losing 5-0 to Stoke? HAHA, if ever there was a get your manager sacked (non) performance.

Irrational.

Stevie Me before the game said:
We want to finish as high up the table as possible. It's been an emotional week, I've just been trying to savour every moment. It's nice for the attention to be back on team and not just myself. I've had a terrific farewell. It's going to be nice to play in front of our away fans and hopefully the Stoke fans will go easy on me as well.

Super Nani

Holy crap just seen the score, what on Earth is going on?!! This is amazing. Come on Stoke, make it 10!!

Blackwidow

Where is Balotelli?

He and Arnautovic were the terror twins that made Mourinho live difficult at Inter... (I looked into the match stats and saw that the Austrian has 2 assists then I was looking for his friend Balotelli)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can I make next years thread please?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
"Steven Gerrard's last game at Stoke for Lfc Sunday, not much been said about it which is a bit disrespectful in my opinion."

Carragher

Stoke had sorted that Carragher now thank them