RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
The season's surpassed my hopes and expectations I have to admit. It began way back with the Suarez bite, standard RAWK player denial, defence and the sale only to be replaced by Balotelli as a panic buy. Falling behind in the league early on and struggling to beat a pub team in the Champions League followed by them getting battered by Ronaldo and Madrid. The 3-0 loss at Old Trafford and then the news that Stevie Me was leaving at the end of the season. A lull before a second loss to us at Anfield including that stamp, an end to the dream of silverware in the FA Cup by Tim Sherwood and Gerrard's testimonial spoilt by Fergie's last buy. And now the news that Sterling wants out and has been booed at the award show. Epic stuff.
...and now being mangled by Stoke City in Stevie's very last game.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Carslberg don't do Liverpool seasons, but if they did...

Suarez gone, Sterling leaving, Stevie leaving, Mignolet flopping, getting mangled twice by United in the league, humiliated in Europe, getting humiliated by Crystal Palace during Stevie's last home game, getting smashed by Stoke in Stevie's final appearance, coming nowhere near a UCL spot...

Silverman

Awful result so far, if they don't make it more respectable then they will have a lot of questions to answer.

adamwest

This has made the final day a bit spicier hasn't it. MOTD gone be good. How's Thompson doing on sky sports ?

Super Nani

However hilarious I find Liverpools car crash of a season I can't help but worry that they'll bring Klopp in when they sack Rogers and that surely can't be a good thing.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Why would Klopp want that job? He could have his pick from far better clubs in the world.

Irrational.

A selection from their HT thread:

hahahaahahahahahahaahha

see ya Rodgers
The winds of change are about to blow...

Utter, utter disgrace.
You play 8 midfielders like you're fecking Barcelona or something and you get what you deserve. Disaster.
Blimey, we really have given up completely.

Our recent form guide looks like a stutterer trying to pronounce that railway station in Wales.
Matchfixing alert
Fordy's fat fecking boyfriend can go choke on a doughnut.
As can all the Night of the Living Dead freaks lined up waiting for deadline day in this shithole.
As can Sparky.
As can fecking all these shithouse Stoke players and their shithouse fist antics.
As can Aidy Ward.
As can the Premier League 2014-15.
Just feck off.

Thanks for everything Stevie. YAWN
We're still in it guys.
We won't win this.
So...Sean Dyche or Nigel Pearson?
Klopp, Klinsmann, Koeman, rafa, Ancellotti.....even Eddie feckin Howe

anyone will do rather than this clueless feckin imposter
feck those players and feck that manager. What a fecking embarrasmnet to the club. Its feckin sad and patethic.

I just can't believe how you can give no effort. How can you not care about anything?
C'mon 150k kid, show your mojo!
You know what pisses me off? Well, apart from the scoreline of course - is that the players aren't even trying to send off Stevie in the way he deserves. SG doesn't deserve to go out like this. fecking shameful.

It's amazing how all that optimism from last season has disappeared.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I am loving this. I cant remember a time when Liverpool were so weak. However the last two games made me think. Their team is shit but not thaat shit. Could it be the case that some of the players are actually doing it on purpose?