RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
And instantly they will become the most promising youngters in world football. God help their rivals if they get injured as they will grow exponentially.
Even though Ki is 26 now they'd still treat him like a youngster. They all believe Lallana is still up-and-coming after all.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even though Ki is 26 now they'd still treat him like a youngster. They all believe Lallana is still up-and-coming after all.
Didn't Torres win EPL YPOTY with them when he was nearly 25?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Nominated? Or was it actually Liverpools YPOTY award?
Nominated in 07-08 when Cesc won it.

Edit: He'd have been 23/24 that season.

Edit II: Rules are that the player has to be 23 at the season start to be in contention.

Shark

@NotShark
Worried about the goal difference to be honest. Still think we can catch Man Utd with their run in, but with the goal difference now tragic again, we're gonna need them to lose 1 of their non top 3 fixtures rather than draw.
The delusion remains.

GloryHunter07

"Step 1) Start terribly, somehow survive

Step 2) Come back from the dead, look the better team, waste great chances

Step 3) Totally shit the bed

3 in 8 fecking minutes.

Thank you and goodnight"

RedSRM

Will be interesting to see if they 'preserve' with Balotelli after this season.

Tarrou

a rare moment of clarity

Is RAWK ready to be honest about our team or are we still pretending we're laughably not far off? I was going to save this for the very end of the season but feck that I am fecking fuming. And if anything it has been long over since November and you can read through my posting history I have been unconvinced all season.

The season has been a disgrace and every last bit is self inflicted. Through gross negligence and sheer incompetence we sit here probably 7th by the end of the day. So I sit here during the game with a litany of questions.

Why did we buy Lovren when we had Sakho? What genius thought he was better than him and at £20m?

Why did we buy Markovic when our best formation doesn't require wingers and if it did we already had Ibe and Sterling?

Why did we bin a successful 4-4-2 diamond formation that worked wonders last season?

Why did we buy Lambert and Balotelli to replace Suarez. No serious team would do this and why did it take so long to get anyone of note in when you knew Suarez was leaving all season?

Also why would you buy those two when they are the complete anthesis of how we play?

Why did management let our season rest on a injury prone striker? It's not unlucky it's rank stupidity.

Why was Adam Lallana the managers number 1 target when we already have 2 players who play his position better?

Why do we still have no DM after 3 seasons?

Last season the manager said anyone can do what Mourinho does so why has our defence been rank average for 3 seasons when it's the 2nd most expensive in Europe?

I have so many more questions though why did we buy Borini and Allen when the manager already coached them so should have known first hand they aren't of the required standard?

Why have I had to rely on a 20 year old kid to play out of position after you spent £120m? When the manager told me if you spend that much you should be challenging for the title which I agreed with at the time.

All I know is If you have £75m, 95% of players are attainable and anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the excuses culture which has existed all season.

And the real kicker why are we about to be behind a team who 3 best players we supposedly bought?

I am so angry I might have forgot a few things.[/quote]

montpelier

Is RAWK ready to be honest about our team or are we still pretending we're laughably not far off? I was going to save this for the very end of the season but feck that I am fecking fuming. And if anything it has been long over since November and you can read through my posting history I have been unconvinced all season.

The season has been a disgrace and... every last bit is self inflicted. Through gross negligence and sheer incompetence we sit here probably 7th by the end of the day. So I sit here during the game with a litany of questions.
Why did we buy Lovren when we had Sakho? What genius thought he was better than him and at £20m?

Why did we buy Markovic when our best formation doesn't require wingers and if it did we already had Ibe and Sterling?

Why did we bin a successful 4-4-2 diamond formation that worked wonders last season?

Why did we buy Lambert and Balotelli to replace Suarez. No serious team would do this and why did it take so long to get anyone of note in when you knew Suarez was leaving all season?

Also why would you buy those two when they are the complete anthesis of how we play?

Why did management let our season rest on a injury prone striker? It's not unlucky it's rank stupidity.

Why was Adam Lallana the managers number 1 target when we already have 2 players who play his position better?

Last season the manager said anyone can do what Mourinho does so why has our defence been rank average for 3 seasons when it's the 2nd most expensive in Europe?

I have so many more questions though why did we buy Borini and Allen when the manager already coached them so should have known first hand they aren't of the required standard?

Why have I had to rely on a 20 year old kid to play out of position after you spent £120m? When the manager told me if you spend that much you should be challenging for the title which I agreed with at the time.

All I know is If you have £75m, 95% of players are attainable and anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the excuses culture which has existed all season.

And the real kicker why are we about to be behind a team who 3 best players we supposedly bought?

I am so angry I might have forgot a few things.

MDFC Manager

The man has it spot on.
a rare moment of clarity

The season has been a disgrace and every last bit is self inflicted. Through gross negligence and sheer incompetence we sit here probably 7th by the end of the day. So I sit here during the game with a litany of questions.

[/QUOTE]

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
a rare moment of clarity

[/QUOTE]

Good post actually.

VanGaalEra

a rare moment of clarity

[/QUOTE]

Good post that

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Ah that's right, lets blame Brendan. He is the best young manager in world football. Him over Van Gaal and Wenger every day.
:D