RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Out of interest to that shitc**t commentating, why mention Beckam and Rooney's goals and not Alonso who scored 2 better than both of them
So bitter about everything :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
I think they must realize he's a wum. It is annoying though how many Rawkites use his posts as 'fact' though.

'Cantona' is a real Utd fan i think though and he loves to wind them up, a lot of them hate him lol. One of his posts from today -

:D
Cantona is great. The only regular manc there who tempts the banning gods. All hate him though.

He'll likeky sign on caf on the near future. He'll (and likely some other mancs) will get banned now that we are better than them again.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He predicted a United defeat against Villa, and a Liverpool draw against Arse :lol:

Meanwhile, Johnno the Manc gives up on football, also somehow manages to get in a Liverpool > United inference.
Y'see the problem with what Johnno wants is that these teams of homegrown youngsters come along but once in a blue moon, so unless you want to bend the rules a bit you'll be relegated in no time.

We've been going for 137 years and we've only had two sets of youngsters come through to form the majority of a successful team = The Babes and the class of 92.

Revan

Assumptionman
I think he is/was a member here, i remember it being discussed on here ages ago.
Cantona hasn't been a member here. He said to me that will become next season though.

JohnnoWhite 'the manc' was a member and apparently was banned for saying that Evra and Manchester United should apologize to Suarez. At least that is what I heard (cause he was on the newbies and we don't have access there).

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Meh, apart from the money it's not like going to the Champions League is anything we should hope for. It's become boring since Rafa master-minded his way through it numerous times over the past decade. It's Barca, Bayern, Real and just because the rules don't allow the semi-finals to be held between three teams there's a fourth side thrown in to make up the numbers. Yawn. Europa League is better fun these days, it's just no good if you want to progress in the domestic league.
feck chasing United, City haven't got brilliant momentum at the moment, let's kick them out and return to the good old 'top 4'.
Rooney makes it 2-0. Bye Bye CL footy.

Tyrion

Usually but Cantona seems to get away with tons of shit that other Utd fans don't, it winds up Rawkites no end.:D
I remember posting a quote from a rawkite where he proposed a vote banning all opposition fans* because Cantona had winded him up for the 100th time.

* Except "Johno". :rolleyes:

Revan

Assumptionman
Usually but Cantona seems to get away with tons of shit that other Utd fans don't, it winds up Rawkites no end.:D
He's surely sleeping with one of the mods.

He's basically the Barney of RAWK, but not as extreme and quite more intelligent. Not as good as our very own peterstorey though.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Yep, it was after the Liverpool v United game. He congratulated Skrtel for stamping on De Gea. I think he had a lot of warnings before then and that was the final straw.
He also said Gerrard should have stamped harder/longer on Herrera considering he was going to get sent off anyway.

Tyrion

Yep, it was after the Liverpool v United game. He congratulated Skrtel for stamping on De Gea. I think he had a lot of warnings before then and that was the final straw.
14 warnings or something like that. Someone made a thread counting down the days til his final banning. The thread lasted about 3 or 4 days.

clarkydaz

It is an art how United keep winning playing abject. Art they developed over most part of last 2 decades. We ought to learn it.
blowing the whistle on ferguson's anti-football regime. And how we still lump it to fellaini

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I find it very unnerving watching his interviews, he's constantly lubricating his mouth like some kind of lizard
My girlfriend pointed out before that he looks like a corpse. His eyes are completely dead and his lips look like worms.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
He predicted a United defeat against Villa, and a Liverpool draw against Arse :lol:

Meanwhile, Johnno the Manc gives up on football, also somehow manages to get in a Liverpool > United inference.
:lol:

Tyrion

Red Stone

Sweet Jesus. The entire post can be summed up by "we need more cnuts in our team". The whole thread is crazy. They won't win the league because they are no where near good enough. It's not because the team with Stampy G, Skrtel and Can are too 'nice'; they're just sh**e by comparison to any league champions.

My brain hurts.
Well, at the rate their cnuts are racking up bans, they'll be running low on them very soon.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Cantona hasn't been a member here. He said to me that will become next season though.

JohnnoWhite 'the manc' was a member and apparently was banned for saying that Evra and Manchester United should apologize to Suarez. At least that is what I heard (cause he was on the newbies and we don't have access there).
I know he was saying such or similar things, was a newbie at that time, but doubt he was banned for that.

thejtrain

A few posters on that thread do seem to concede that they are just not good enough and they have neither the mentality/quality to compete, but it's just a few geniuses with their "wisdom" that complicate things. "Rodgers was was more aesthete than warrior"? Nah, he's a fraud, that's all!

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Think there are two character traits that seem to make (league) 'winners':

1. Arrogance. Van Gaal is a prime example, and Mourinho. Ferguson too. They believe it's their right to win, and force reality to go with that believe.

2. Competitiveness. People that always want to get one over you, like Suarez and Kenny. Doesn't matter if it's a ball on the pitch or a snide question in the press room.

And then there's those that believe in doing things the right way, getting the best technical players and playing the best tactics, and always looking to improve. I think this is where managers like Rodgers, Benitez, Wenger fit in. If everything goes right, this will win games, even big ones. But looking at past successes, I'm not so sure anymore it'll win enough games to win the league.
Great post. The "right way" is the way that wins feck all.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Too nice to win big games, apparently. Herrera, Mata, Carrick don't look and act like cnuts, yet still combined to win at their home. Its almost like they're better footballers playing under a manager who actually knows what he is doing.