g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Tyrion

Yep. I am for almost 2 years there. Great place, very hostile.

Thinking to go undercover on Bluemoon. But I guess that in order to not get banned I have to call United 'rags' at-least 23 thousands times each day.
Have you got a younger brother or nephew with alot of bitterness? Basically that's the average bluemoon poster. Someone with 8 years of basic education and 40 years worth of hatred.

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
2 more, stadium tour...absolutely hilarious

Again sorry it's not RAWK related but it's still a degree of taking the piss out of the pool.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hey
Lent over
Soul purged and peroni in full flow
Still pissed off over the puss poor performance yesterday

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

So f*cking what. I don't care if Sturridge was dancing the White Swan in Swan Lake in a f*cking tutu at the Royal Opera House. After the humiliation we suffered he should be hurting like we hurt never mind f*cking off to a c*nting concert. Why aren't the whole squad and the manager burning with shame and being hauled back for extra training eh? Too f*cking harsh? Bunch of nancy boys with no guts and no steel. When it burns them to lose as much as it burns us that's how we'll win things. F*cking concert, my arse.

Revan

Assumptionman
You'll come back as a changed man if you go to bluemoon. We can't ask you to go on that assignment revan. You're not ready.
:lol:

I was joking. Bluemoon makes me nervous. It is the sanatorium of football forums.

goin4glory

Liverpool fans need to look internally at this Sterling debacle. Who was it that originally leaked to the press that he had turned down a 100k a week offer? It certainly wasn't Sterling or his camp. I seem to remember David Brent saying that the club "wouldn't be held to ransom" and that Sterling had been made a fantastic offer. If I was Sterling I'd be pretty fecking pissed that supposedly private negotiations had been leaked and in a way which portrayed him in a very poor light. That being said he would have been better to just ignore most of the rumours and not do that type of interview. If he wants a move/money it'll happen soon enough anyway.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I reckon Gerrard leaked it. He actually did sign for Chelsea all those years ago but stayed in Liverpool as a secret agent spreading lies and trying to disrupt the team.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Is there a reason why so many bellends all congregate in one place on the internet.

Tyrion

Is there a reason why so many bellends all congregate in one place on the internet.
Half of the entire Internet is bellends talking nonsense.
The other half is worse. Or better, depending on how strong your stomach is.

There might be some kind of grey area betweem those two but scientists can't confirm that yet.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Half of the entire Internet is bellends talking nonsense.
The other half is worse. Or better, depending on how strong your stomach is.

There might be some kind of grey area betweem those two but scientists can't confirm that yet.
True but places like Bluemoon just make you want to cry.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I'm starting to suspect "Steak Bake" is a United fan in disguise.
It's a bit obvious, he's the JohnnoWhite in reverse.

Liverpool fans need to look internally at this Sterling debacle. Who was it that originally leaked to the press that he had turned down a 100k a week offer? It certainly wasn't Sterling or his camp. I seem to remember David Brent saying that the club "wouldn't be held to ransom" and that Sterling had been made a fantastic offer. If I was Sterling I'd be pretty fecking pissed that supposedly private negotiations had been leaked and in a way which portrayed him in a very poor light. That being said he would have been better to just ignore most of the rumours and not do that type of interview. If he wants a move/money it'll happen soon enough anyway.
Apparently Fenway Sports have a habit of leaking information when it comes to negative inside information about their own staff. They've done it at Boston, Liverpool in the past. This is plainly hearsay, so I won't be able quote links to substantiate the claims.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Perhaps there should be an "Inside the RAWK Bubble" thread to highlight the best moderations and posts.

Apparently Fenway Sports have a habit of leaking information when it comes to negative inside information about their own staff. They've done it at Boston, Liverpool in the past. This is plainly hearsay, so I won't be able quote links to substantiate the claims.
It's the American way.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The papers/media in general are obsessed with us having to sell our best players.
We have had it with Owen,Gerrard,Torres,Suarez and now the focus is clearly on Sterling.
It seems the media are determined that LFC are not allowed any top class players.
How dare we have players that should be playing for Real Madrid etc.
I expect it will be Coutinho turn when Sterling is sold.
Just gets boring season after season and this one is certainly being dragged out,even making it on the BBC evening news for gods sake.
Maybe people don't trust the committee but £50M and £150k a week would have got us 2 Suarezs.

Which would you rather have - 1 Sterling or 2 Suarezs ?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Welcome to the world of football - to whoever posted that first one. Gooners could be making that ridiculous claim after selling our best for seasons on end. Welcome to the real world fella.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Welcome to the world of football - to whoever posted that first one. Gooners could be making that ridiculous claim after selling our best for seasons on end. Welcome to the real world fella.
I think it's incredibly harsh that the media have been allowed to sell Liverpools best players.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
There's a guy on RAWK insisting Ballotelli should have been played on Saturday based on his performance in the charity match they played a few days back :lol:

clarkydaz

Liverpool should buy the next Messi(s)
they actually had the next messi until last week when he done a naughty tv interview all by himself. he's no longer the next messi now though, but they still want 50 mil for him. Even though they don't want to pay him wages for a 50mil player. But that's ok cos its not about the money, cos that's what the next messi who isn't the next messi anymore said. its about winning trophies and champions league football. So there's no problem, its fine. EVERYTHINGS FINE

montpelier

They should bin off any non LFC contributors, apart from Cantona, imo. We can do without the likes of utter feckwit ''The North Bank''** who's now teaming up with sodding Johnno. It's ruining things.

(**it's our brilliant football & your brilliant football against the rest of the world & their money'')

montpelier

A new suggestion that it was Kolo Toure who threw away the League for them last season (a costly mistake this on Feb 11th). It's important to get these things right.

Here's the match report & the 'as it stood' league table to the right/down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25900551

And here's the video (you can see Stevie is in his deep role, controlling things as you'd expect)

Nogbadthebad

There's a guy on RAWK insisting Ballotelli should have been played on Saturday based on his performance in the charity match they played a few days back :lol:
All the more laughable if you believe Rogers, who claims bibotelli declared himself unfit to play, not the teams medical staff.

clarkydaz

A new suggestion that it was Kolo Toure who threw away the League for them last season (a costly mistake this on Feb 11th). It's important to get these things right.

Here's the match report & the 'as it stood' league table to the right/down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25900551

And here's the video (you can see Stevie is in his deep role, controlling things as you'd expect)

impressive how he tells toure pass to the striker

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
2 more, stadium tour...absolutely hilarious

Again sorry it's not RAWK related but it's still a degree of taking the piss out of the pool.
Can we stop giving this shithouse coverage. I've been to funnier funerals.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Meanwhile Johnno on LvG responding to an Arsenal fan

"My take on Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal?? Will never be rated a genius in my book. He's been bloody lucky that's for sure because he's been responsible for some piss-poor tactical shite and talked some real bollux this season. But I suppose somebody up there must like something about the fella as the table never lies.

I think had you found your form earlier, it might well have been Chelsea chasing your arses. Still eh it's a funny old game."

We are one point below Arsenal with a match at Old trafford coming up Johnno.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Meanwhile Johnno on LvG responding to an Arsenal fan

"My take on Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal?? Will never be rated a genius in my book. He's been bloody lucky that's for sure because he's been responsible for some piss-poor tactical shite and talked some real bollux this season. But I suppose somebody up there must like something about the fella as the table never lies.

I think had you found your form earlier, it might well have been Chelsea chasing your arses. Still eh it's a funny old game."

We are one point below Arsenal with a match at Old trafford coming up Johnno.
Jesus....Definitely not a United fan