RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I think it's either an account run by mods in order to downplay anything good that United do, or some 14 year old who's taking the piss. This guy has said that he's seen Duncan Edwards play (live). How fecking old would that make him? Mid seventies?
Putting aside the feeling that this guy is on a WUM, if he was real, why shouldn't he be in his 70s? There are lots of old people who use the Internet you know, silver surfers and all that, there's people on here who've been watching United that long. Not many, but they exist.

Revan

Assumptionman
Was he like this with Fergie in charge?..Ive heard some people say he's always made comparisons with watching the busby babes
Yes. He hated Fergie and all United players back then too.

On the other side, he says good things for Busby but I guess that is his cover.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Putting aside the feeling that this guy is on a WUM, if he was real, why shouldn't he be in his 70s? There are lots of old people who use the Internet you know, silver surfers and all that, there's people on here who've been watching United that long. Not many, but they exist.
Yes. He hated Fergie and all United players back then too.

On the other side, he says good things for Busby but I guess that is his cover.
The first United match I went to was against Chelsea in 1966 when I was 10, so if he saw Duncan Edwards play live he must be 10 years older than me.
The rivalry/hatred between the clubs was more intense in the 70s and 80s and for me Liverpool have been fairly irrelevant for the past 20 odd years but I would never go on a Liverpool forum, or even consider belittling Fergie's achievements.
He's not a true United fan

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I don't think it'll be the best move for all concerned though? We have Lovren, Skrtel, Toure and Sakho, Varane isn't good enough to displace any of the given two from the starting eleven. Isco is no better than anything we have at the moment.
Words fail me. I rate Varane, and surely Isco is better than Lallana?

adamwest

There's no debate to this. Isco is streets ahead of everything they have. Coutinho, on his day, could stake a claim to be as good but that's it. Varane pisses all over their centre backs.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wait what..link? Isco isn't better than they have at the moment? Varane (who I think is vastly overrated) isn't good enough for that defence?

That surely is a wind up.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Words fail me indeed. Did the other posters on RAWK slaughter him for that? Isco has possibly been Madrid's most consistent performer this season.

NinjaZombie

Wait what..link? Isco isn't better than they have at the moment? Varane (who I think is vastly overrated) isn't good enough for that defence?

That surely is a wind up.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=320604.2800

To be fair, there's one guy who accused him of having an early morning ale.

Also, this.

Would take Isco over Sterling any day of the week, even if he had a broken leg. Wonder if Juve fancy a swap for Pogba? Worth a try I guess.

Bye Raheem, you certainly lived up to your surname and I doubt we'll miss you the way you've whored yourself out. Toodles
Um yeah. I don't think Juve would swap Pogba for Sterling, especially for the amount of money the latter wants.

montpelier

The first United match I went to was against Chelsea in 1966 when I was 10, so if he saw Duncan Edwards play live he must be 10 years older than me.
The rivalry/hatred between the clubs was more intense in the 70s and 80s and for me Liverpool have been fairly irrelevant for the past 20 odd years but I would never go on a Liverpool forum, or even consider belittling Fergie's achievements.
He's not a true United fan
I wouldn't totally rule out Johnno as Utd fan (slightly bonkers, obv).

10-15yrs before you Paul, folks were still going to City/Utd on alternate weeks. maybe cos there wasn't much telly to watch and it was for something to do.

Spot on, about the 70s & 80s - don't really see how you visit a (barking-mad) LFC forum having lived/supported through their domination. Bit like one of our guests now, but with added prattling on about how great we are, all the time. Doesn't really happen does it?

NinjaZombie

I wouldn't totally rule out Johnno as Utd fan (slightly bonkers, obv).

10-15yrs before you Paul, folks were still going to City/Utd on alternate weeks. maybe cos there wasn't much telly to watch and it was for something to do.

Spot on, about the 70s & 80s - don't really see how you visit a (barking-mad) LFC forum having lived/supported through their domination. Bit like one of our guests now, but with added prattling on about how great we are, all the time. Doesn't really happen does it?
Being an opposition fan on a rival forum I can understand. F365 is not exactly a rival forum but I am there often and it's interesting reading some opinions on United from an opposition's point of view.

Being an opposition fan on a rival forum and constantly putting down your supposed club while extolling the virtues of your rival club, AND constantly harping on about how much of an old timer you are and how you hate your club's most successful ever manager? It's weird. And literally unbelievable.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
His whole schtick is that the working class used to be all one big happy family and that Liverpool and United's rivalry was one of two local powerhouses who took on the world and beat them at their own game. Now that football is big business, it's ruined the game for the working man and United sold their soul to the Devil in order to become the dominant force, where Liverpool stuck to their guns, played the game fairly, and have been punished for it. This, of course, is nectar to the conspiracy loving rawkites, who believe that Liverpool would win the league every year if there were no brown envelopes.

Completely ignoring all the money tables that show that Liverpool have spunked away hundreds of millions on tripe and have had more than their fair share of luck over the years.

He's a feckin moonbeam.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Now that football is big business, it's ruined the game for the working man and United sold their soul to the Devil in order to become the dominant force
I refute this and refer him to Liverpool's Satanic alliance with Dunkin' Donuts™©®

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
There is a Black & White Paul who is Newcastle supporter and then there is a West Ham Paul. Couldn't make it up. Shame United supporter is named Jonno and not Manc Paul

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
F*ckin' Tesco is better than anything they have at the moment...

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
True enough, plenty of people in their seventies (and older yet, no doubt) do use the internet. I'd have just thought that at that age you wouldn't want to be part of a rival forum where you have to belittle the achievements of a club you've been supporting for 60 odd years.

Personally, I don't believe there's a chance in hell that he's a legitimate United supporter.

Trizy

Isco would walk into every team in the world, has Liverpool even ONE player that could make the bench at a top club? No.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Isco would walk into every team in the world, has Liverpool even ONE player that could make the bench at a top club? No.
Gerrard is great on the bench, it's when he gets off it that he is no longer world class.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
I think Coutinho could make the bench at a few top clubs.

Edit: Just saw the quote. Christ, these people are deluded. Isco is arguably one of the top three young players in world football (along with Pogba and Verratti).

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Been trying to figure this out for some time now and I know I'm gonna be ridiculed for asking but; what does RAWK even stand for? Where does it come from?

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
Been trying to figure this out for some time now and I know I'm gonna be ridiculed for asking but; what does RAWK even stand for? Where does it come from?
It stands for shite and comes from craziness.

finneh

I bet there's quite the dilemma on there this week. Do they root for City to win in the derby and end up at best 5 points behind 4th or root for their arch rivals United to win and be only 4 points behind?

Trizy

Ridiculously annoying waster know-it-alls