RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Mary was though.
She didn't raise him right then. But I guess that's what happens when you let him hang around with 12 of his friends for his whole life, especially when he picks friends like Judas.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Meanwhile Johnno on LvG responding to an Arsenal fan

"My take on Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal?? Will never be rated a genius in my book. He's been bloody lucky that's for sure because he's been responsible for some piss-poor tactical shite and talked some real bollux this season. But I suppose somebody up there must like something about the fella as the table never lies.

I think had you found your form earlier, it might well have been Chelsea chasing your arses. Still eh it's a funny old game."

We are one point below Arsenal with a match at Old trafford coming up Johnno.
:lol:

Spark

I havnt been around that long, I get the impression he is generally aggrieved life still isn't like the 50s/60s.
I get the impression he makes everything up and wanks off to the thought that a forum of extremist Liverpool fans think he's some sort of football watching elder, while also providing the viewpoints of a "reasonable United fan as per RAWK" meaning all the scouse fundamentalists can say "wow, the only sensible United fan".

Or he's just totally mental.

Either way, what a bellend.

Tyrion

I get the impression he makes everything up and wanks off to the thought that a forum of extremist Liverpool fans think he's some sort of football watching elder, while also providing the viewpoints of a "reasonable United fan as per RAWK" meaning all the scouse fundamentalists can say "wow, the only sensible United fan".

:lol:

brian017

They say they're one of the biggest clubs in the world. The biggest clubs have fans all over the world. You can't have your bread buttered on both sides

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff

I think it's either an account run by mods in order to downplay anything good that United do, or some 14 year old who's taking the piss. This guy has said that he's seen Duncan Edwards play (live). How fecking old would that make him? Mid seventies?

thelemon

thelemon

And I just read some of that thread, and there's one user acting as if he knows every single Liverpool fan who goes to away games personally, saying that the fans in that picture have never been to another away game before. It's laughable that he seems to think he's some kind of match-goers encyclopedia, but it's unbelievable that people pulling him up on it are being criticised. Other users are saying that this one poster should be banned for "mis quoting" him. It's pathetic.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So every Asian Manchester United fan is a day tripper now? That's literally mental.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
So every Asian Manchester United fan is a day tripper now? That's literally mental.
Most of the asians I've met who are reds are very passionate about United. Of course most were from Old Trafford, but those posts are just mental. My scouse tutor at Uni did say as much as she loves Liverpool the city, its the most racist town in the country.

YzWayne

Thank God I am supporting the Devils, imagine me going down to Anfield and get beaten up by fans of the same team.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
What? That scouse commentator is friggin hilarious, the crystal palace 3-3 video is funny as feck.
No, the idea of actual scousers going mental because they threw away the lead is fecking hilarious.

This cnut with his awful, fake scouse accent and general lack of original, funny ideas for what he says is less funny than drowning.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Most of the asians I've met who are reds are very passionate about United. Of course most were from Old Trafford, but those posts are just mental. My scouse tutor at Uni did say as much as she loves Liverpool the city, its the most racist town in the country.
I ain't gonna lie, I think those that get up at 3/4/5am just to stream us on a shitty quality stream half way around the world in the arse end of Asia are as big a United fan as anyone who's ever set foot in Old Trafford and all power to them to continue being one of us.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
They brag about being "world famous" or being a "footballing superpower" but turn their noses up at having asian fans. There are a few who are clueless but there are some of us who grew up being properly passionate fans. Personally, I'm not as lucky as some who get to travel to games but a United result can make or break my weekend.

Also, these kind of videos always make me envious to no end. :(

edit*

I ain't gonna lie, I think those that get up at 3/4/5am just to stream us on a shitty quality stream half way around the world in the arse end of Asia are as big a United fan as anyone who's ever set foot in Old Trafford and all power to them to continue being one of us.
Amen to that.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Absolutely.
Also, these kind of videos always make me envious to no end. :(
I remember that lad getting a load of abuse in the newbs, some sick stuff.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
That's me. :D

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Absolutely.

I remember that lad getting a load of abuse in the newbs, some sick stuff.[/QUOTE]
The guy who made the videos? Why?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
That he shouldn't be fecking with his phone and vids and stuff when he should be watching the game. Was worse on Youtube. I vaguely remember his son getting threats too.
From United fans? :wenger: Wow this club has quite a few plonkers supporting them in that case. Those videos are brilliant.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I doubt that would happen.
I know, without them I could not watch football at my mums! I (until relatively recently...) was outnumbered by the women two to one, so when i discovered streaming, it was a godsend!

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Meanwhile Johnno on LvG responding to an Arsenal fan

"My take on Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal?? Will never be rated a genius in my book. He's been bloody lucky that's for sure because he's been responsible for some piss-poor tactical shite and talked some real bollux this season. But I suppose somebody up there must like something about the fella as the table never lies.

I think had you found your form earlier, it might well have been Chelsea chasing your arses. Still eh it's a funny old game."

We are one point below Arsenal with a match at Old trafford coming up Johnno.
That guy is insane or a huge attention whore. Probably both. It would be gold if someone infiltrated RAWK and asked him to post a pic of his Unitedjersey with a newspaper or something.

bishblaize

That guy is insane or a huge attention whore. Probably both. It would be gold if someone infiltrated RAWK and asked him to post a pic of his Unitedjersey with a newspaper or something.
Odd thing about that guy is that he claims to have seen United play Liverpool in the 62-63 season at old Trafford. Assuming you'd have to be at least 15 to not only be there but to remember it well, that would make him almost 70 years old.

Getsme

No, the idea of actual scousers going mental because they threw away the lead is fecking hilarious.

This cnut with his awful, fake scouse accent and general lack of original, funny ideas for what he says is less funny than drowning.
Don't watch it.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Think about calling him out on if he really is a United fan. Though I guess it will be met with immediate banning.

bishblaize

I read he's actually an Everton fan so the Scouse accent is more exaggerated than false.

Mali_Zeus

Them claiming they're one of the biggest in the world right now is hilarious. Combine that with berating our Asian fans and you got a mental case.

Spark

I think it's either an account run by mods in order to downplay anything good that United do, or some 14 year old who's taking the piss. This guy has said that he's seen Duncan Edwards play (live). How fecking old would that make him? Mid seventies?
Pretty weird, though - it's like a reverse wind up. Deliberately writing rubbish in order to make others feel good. Well done RAWK on being mental again.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What a bunch of wankers Liverpool are.

And just had a browse of some of the posts from that guy from RAWK - he is OBVIOUSLY not an actual Man United fan.