RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Tyrion

Why did we buy Lovren when we had Sakho? What genius thought he was better than him and at £20m?

Why did we buy Markovic when our best formation doesn't require wingers and if it did we already had Ibe and Sterling?

Why did we bin a successful 4-4-2 diamond formation that worked wonders last season?

Why did we buy Lambert and Balotelli to replace Suarez. No serious team would do this and why did it take so long to get anyone of note in when you knew Suarez was leaving all season?

Also why would you buy those two when they are the complete anthesis of how we play?

Why did management let our season rest on a injury prone striker? It's not unlucky it's rank stupidity.

Why was Adam Lallana the managers number 1 target when we already have 2 players who play his position better?

Why do we still have no DM after 3 seasons?

Last season the manager said anyone can do what Mourinho does so why has our defence been rank average for 3 seasons when it's the 2nd most expensive in Europe?

I have so many more questions though why did we buy Borini and Allen when the manager already coached them so should have known first hand they aren't of the required standard?

Why have I had to rely on a 20 year old kid to play out of position after you spent £120m? When the manager told me if you spend that much you should be challenging for the title which I agreed with at the time.

All I know is If you have £75m, 95% of players are attainable and anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the excuses culture which has existed all season.

And the real kicker why are we about to be behind a team who 3 best players we supposedly bought?
:eek:
That can't be true.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Last season the manager said anyone can do what Mourinho does so why has our defence been rank average for 3 seasons when it's the 2nd most expensive in Europe?

Can't be bothered to check but is this correct?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What does Phase Of Play have to say? I refuse to believe Liverpool played badly without his in-depth tactical breakdown proving it so.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What does Phase Of Play have to say? I refuse to believe Liverpool played badly without his in-depth tactical breakdown proving it so.
You'd have to wait a while. He's still computing his football game simulations.

Sid234

How much did Javier Manquillo cost? Also dont they have young portguese cb called Tiago?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Link?

I'd love for this to happen. Imagine a new batch of Le Tallecs and Dioufs.
More of this please! :drool:

According to everyone who they make listen, United have just signed the best teenager in the world. By God are we hearing about it.

I’m not doubting Ronaldo’s abilities. Clearly he’s a talented kid who may be on the threshold of greatness. It just strikes me as rather odd that no-one has given the same attention to Liverpool’s equally stunning new teenage recruit.

Time will tell who’s got the better deal, but for value for money I know who I’m backing. It’s a bit like Houllier and Ferguson have both dined at the same top class restaurant and had their pick of the best main courses on the menu.

Houllier has managed to get his dish at a quarter of the cost Ferguson has paid, and yet it’s his rival who is getting all the praise.

RetroStu

Has anyone seen that Newcastle fan on Rawk?, i think his name is 'Black and white paul'. His posts about us are almost up there with Andy@Allerton, in fact i thought it was Andy lol.
I don't know why a Newcastle fan hates us to that level, unless he's just trying to gain favor with the Rawkites.

Moonred

Has anyone seen that Newcastle fan on Rawk?, i think his name is 'Black and white paul'. His posts about us are almost up there with Andy@Allerton, in fact i thought it was Andy lol.
I don't know why a Newcastle fan hates us to that level, unless he's just trying to gain favor with the Rawkites.
Vile dick. Obviously trying to blend in with the crowd, or maybe is just miserable. Has pretty much the same crass opinions about all other clubs apart from Newcastle and 'pool.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
He predicted a United defeat against Villa, and a Liverpool draw against Arse :lol:

Meanwhile, Johnno the Manc gives up on football, also somehow manages to get in a Liverpool > United inference.

It's this incessant talk of how many tens or fifties of millions that has to be spent that honestly gets on my tits. The game always used in the main to be about BUILDING a competitive and entertaining side & squad and the outcome of that was that real TEAMS emerged who had a bond that went back to the days of their youth. Sure back then it was of necessity as money was tighter but the talent came through and buying supplemented and supplied the finishing touches to what was essentially the home-growing of squads.

Wolves in the mid-50's had it and played some devastating stuff against the finest that Europe could throw at them; United in the late 50's had it and carried the English flag into the European Cup for the first time; Liverpool had it in the 70's and 80's and as a consequence, surpassed United's early trail blazing efforts in Europe.

Today though it's feck looking ahead for the next 3-5 years, we want CL success NOW and we'll do a Viv Nicholson (Google her) and Spend, Spend, Spend to get it! This has created an elite of super-tramps who flit around the European circuit like shit-flies round a turd. I won't name all of football's equivalent of the Travelling Wilburys but I'm pretty certain that a big Swede , a Portugueser, a Welshman, and a few Frenchmen and a couple of Germans plus one or three Spaniards, the occasional African and an entire posse of South Americans might just be in the leading bunch in the great "Buy the Best Bastard Football Team" Sweepstakes.

fecking hate it to be honest . As great a sight as some of these journeymen multi-millionaires CAN be on their best days, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for the growing of our own talent.

Moriarty

Just hanging on the ABU bandwagon.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Yup, real weird case.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Do the RAWKbola sufferers truly believe that Jonno is a United supporter? Surely, even in their deluded minds, they must be able to see he's not?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
More from Johnno:

Too much money in football nowadays...Shankly...Paisley...Duncan Edwards...fish and chips for a penny...trams...London smog...jumpers for goalposts...Puskas...Gerry and the Pacemakers...rickets

RetroStu

Do the RAWKbola sufferers truly believe that Jonno is a United supporter? Surely, even in their deluded minds, they must be able to see he's not?
I think they must realize he's a wum. It is annoying though how many Rawkites use his posts as 'fact' though.

'Cantona' is a real Utd fan i think though and he loves to wind them up, a lot of them hate him lol. One of his posts from today -

Great results today, although it would have been better if Liverpool kept Arsenal's goal difference down no matter how nice it was to see the thrashing.
Comfortable game bar a nervy end where De gea at fault again, should have done much better just like against Sturridge the other week. He needs to sort it out quick or else he will find himself shipped off to Madrid faster than Sterling can chase a fiver blowing down the street.
:D

OneUnited24

Anyone else listening to the crazy Liverpool fan on 5 live?

He wants Benitez back and said Sterling should be benched.
Liverpool fans have an unhealthy obsession with Benitez. Its like every other season his name is brought up to replace their current.

RetroStu

Yep Rafa's name has come up a lot the past couple of weeks (and earlier in the season, pretty much anytime they are doing shit).
Its so cute how obsessed they are with him, he's very much a godlike figure to them.:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think they must realize he's a wum. It is annoying though how many Rawkites use his posts as 'fact' though.

'Cantona' is a real Utd fan i think though and he loves to wind them up, a lot of them hate him lol. One of his posts from today -

:D
He's pretty insightful too, should sign up here unless he already is and I'm just thick :lol: