RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Fase of Pley is like that kid at school who used to apparently be an expert on something new every week, usually whatever people were talking about at that exact moment, so he could make himself the centre of attention.

Random Person: "The weather looks like it'll be pretty bad this weekend."
Fase of Pley: "I spent ten years working as Michael Fish."
Random Person: "Do you mind? I'm trying to talk to my friend..."
Fase of Pley: "Ignore that other person beside you, I'm actually your friend. I have been for twenty years."
Random Person: "...I'm calling the police."
Fase of Pley: "No need, I've been a police officer for thirty years. Is this other person bothering you?"
:lol: Basically he's this guy:

Djemba-Djemba

Mindhunter

Fase of Pley is like that kid at school who used to apparently be an expert on something new every week, usually whatever people were talking about at that exact moment, so he could make himself the centre of attention.

Fase of Pley: "Ignore that other person beside you, I'm actually your friend. I have been for twenty years."
Fase of Pley: "No need, I've been a police officer for thirty years. Is this other person bothering you?"
Can't stop laughing at this. Absolutely brilliant!! :lol:

Fener1907

This came from a newb @Redcy

As a newb I can't post in the main threads, but Johnnowhite used to be on another United forum I was part of call 606sub. He is definitely a real man united fan, even there though he never had much good to say about Fergie, United or the United hierarchy.

I remember a number of conversation where he was of the opinion we would be better of getting relegated to the 4th division than have Fergie and the Glazer's in charge. I had numerous arguments, along with others, about how he felt that Fergie was a sellout and how he should have just walked.

He eventually left that forum, for the final time, in a huff over politics.

So you can tell everyone Johnnowhite is really a United fan, quite where this love in for Liverpool comes from I dont know!
So, he's a knob who happens to have done his little routine on other forums. I'm not any more convinced that he's a United fan. If he's their resident United fan, I'll be Redcafe's resident Liverpool fan.

Well, you know, lads, you should check the name. There's context for ya. I was in Istanbul that night when Liverpool fluked that Champions League. I'm one-quarter Paisley on me ma's side, but even I could see that was a fluke. Barcelona, though? I was pitchin' a tent when Teddy converted home. I'm not sayin' I enjoyed it - I'm a Scouser, after all! - but the tent definitely felt a bit moist when Ole stuck a foot out and left Kahn standin' like a granny who's just had her pension book pinched. I was ragin', I tell ya, but hats off to you lot for it. I went out and got pissed afterwards, but only to drown me sorrows, mind. Lost count of how many times I've drowned me sorrows after you lot have lifted trophies, you beautiful Manc bastards. Tremendous respect from Bootle.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
So, he's a knob who happens to have done his little routine on other forums. I'm not any more convinced that he's a United fan. If he's their resident United fan, I'll be Redcafe's resident Liverpool fan.

Well, you know, lads, you should check the name. There's context for ya. I was in Istanbul that night when Liverpool fluked that Champions League. I'm one-quarter Paisley on me ma's side, but even I could see that was a fluke. Barcelona, though? I was pitchin' a tent when Teddy converted home. I'm not sayin' I enjoyed it - I'm a Scouser, after all! - but the tent definitely felt a bit moist when Ole stuck a foot out and left Kahn standin' like a granny who's just had her pension book pinched. I was ragin', I tell ya, but hats off to you lot for it. I went out and got pissed afterwards, but only to drown me sorrows, mind. Lost count of how many times I've drowned me sorrows after you lot have lifted trophies, you beautiful Manc bastards. Tremendous respect from Bootle.
Well done!

:lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

Fener1907

G Nev wrote an interesting piece about Liverpool today ,I wonder if RAWK has seen any reaction .
Liverpool fan here.

I think the Old Trafford legend made some interesting remarks. As a Liverpool fan, I've never been a fan of Neville, but I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to ruffle his hair if I ever encountered him in public, the cheeky scamp. I remember him kissing the badge against us when Rio scored the late winner at Old Trafford. Most Liverpool fans were outraged, but I was merely impressed. I saw a legend of the game who couldn't resist the urge demonstrate his passion, tenacity and commitment. I was at the game and threw a rose on the pitch to show my appreciation for him and Gary gave me the finger in return. We had a moment. Again, passion that you makes you hold your hands up and say, "fair dos, lad."

Anyway, you asked about the article. Spot on, to be fair, I'm no fan of Neville, but I was nursing a semi as I read it. As a Liverpool fan, I can't believe how many legends you lot are churning out off the pitch after they retire. Carragher only wishes he could be as insightful as Gary. That, and form a coherent sentence. We, Liverpool, need to consider hiring somebody with the passion of Gary. The blues had Phil... maybe we could have Gary? Well, that semi's making a sequel at just the thought. I'll leave it at that.

Raw

Liverpool fan here.

I think the Old Trafford legend made some interesting remarks. As a Liverpool fan, I've never been a fan of Neville, but I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to ruffle his hair if I ever encountered him in public, the cheeky scamp. I remember him kissing the badge against us when Rio scored the late winner at Old Trafford. Most Liverpool fans were outraged, but I was merely impressed. I saw a legend of the game who couldn't resist the urge demonstrate his passion, tenacity and commitment. I was at the game and threw a rose on the pitch to show my appreciation for him and Gary gave me the finger in return. We had a moment. Again, passion that you makes you hold your hands up and say, "fair dos, lad."

Anyway, you asked about the article. Spot on, to be fair, I'm no fan of Neville, but I was nursing a semi as I read it. As a Liverpool fan, I can't believe how many legends you lot are churning out off the pitch after they retire. Carragher only wishes he could be as insightful as Gary. That, and form a coherent sentence. We, Liverpool, need to consider hiring somebody with the passion of Gary. The blues had Phil... maybe we could have Gary? Well, that semi's making a sequel at just the thought. I'll leave it at that.

clarkydaz

Liverpool fan here.

wow, great post fener. wish we had more Liverpool fans like you, etc

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Liverpool fan here.

Phil probably sees himself as more of a United man than Everton man though! I'm sure Carragher would love to be that man ;)

Vanrouge

Liverpool fan here.

So weird how you sound exactly like my imaginary Scouse mate.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Liverpool fan here.

I think you should constantly post like this in this thread :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Liverpool fan here.

You're a credit to the city of Liverpool, lad.

Stretford Red1978

:lol: I know a few people like that, you just can't make up the sheer cocksuredness (if that's even a word)

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Liverpool fan here.

Liverpool fan here.

You're a fantastic technician la. Glad to have you in the forum, valuable part of the team etc....

thejtrain

OMG, excellent :lol:

Hojoon

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I've yet to see someone summarise PoP's entire essence as accurately as @Mr Pigeon has. Incredible. Nothing else needs to be said.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Liverpool fan here.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
:lol: Brilliant stuff from Fener. Now we just need Red indian chief in here to give us tactical insights like that nutter over on rawk.

Liverpool fan here.

Glorious :lol::lol:

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I don't think this guy will last much longer on RAWK...

5th is the new 4th boys. Getting to semi finals by playing against shit teams is as good as winning a cup too.

We're slowly turning into everton. Winning without winning.