RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Macern

Pee pee pants
"Money won, football lost"
Indeed. Liverpool played beautiful hoofball and deserved to win. Too bad United and it's cheap sweaty possession-football won...
White text shouldn't be necessary

Stretford End Phil

Dippers were dreadful, lovely to see Dodgers' philosophy shown for the crap it is on the world stage. As for Stevie G, he finally got the send off he's deserved for years. So happy for the plaudits and pundits who ALL made the wrong call this week.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Dippers were dreadful, lovely to see Dodgers' philosophy shown for the crap it is on the world stage. As for Stevie G, he finally got the send off he's deserved for years. So happy for the plaudits and pundits who ALL made the wrong call this week.
`pretty much all of them

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
McManaman with 3-0 prediction :lol: Is there something in the waters over there?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Looking through the matchday thread on RAWK right now.

To be fair to most of them, they've reacted fairly by saying that the best team won and that we took our chances well. I was expecting more bitterness on the whole but credit where credit is due, they've bee fair.

Cal?

CR7 fan
McManaman with 3-0 prediction :lol: Is there something in the waters over there?
I remember him going on about how Real were the team we should be looking to emulate after we lost 3-2 on agg to Bayern in the CL in the early 00s, Real duly lose 3-2 on agg to Bayern in the very next round. :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
Looking through the matchday thread on RAWK right now.

To be fair to most of them, they've reacted fairly by saying that the best team won and that we took our chances well. I was expecting more bitterness on the whole but credit where credit is due, they've bee fair.
Yep, they've reacted very well.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
'Supreme shithousery from Messrs Atkinson, Blind, Jones and Herrera, Liverpool were absolutely shocking, and still nearly got a point, the FA and Cuntstubble Webb knew what they were at appointing Atkinson referee here, the inconsistencies in his officiating were so stark, booking our players for next to nothing, but nothing given for similar offences by their lot, a genuinely shameful refereeing performance'.
:lol: They had one shot on target, which was their goal, and that came as a shock, even to Tyler and Neville. They never looked like scoring before or after that. They should be feeling lucky we didn't blow them away. We were incredibly wasteful in the 2nd half, and missed a penalty. 1-2 flatters them IMO.

Sid234

The only reason sturridge scored that goal was that the ball took a slight deflection of Jones' foot and went lower that where DDG was expecting it to be.. We should have really kept a clean sheet and won it 3-0

Sid234

Indeed, lets twat those feckers. This is the game for me. I don't hate the Ev like most people on here, I hate this fecking shower.
This is the least nervous I've ever been ahead of meeting Man Utd, they're in for one big feck-off twatting.

matt23

Has Rodgers made any mention to the stamping by his players? He was quite happy to talk about it when it was Costa, surely a man of his integrity wouldn't be a hypocrite.