RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Zoo

Unlucky RAWKites, a couple of hoofs caught you out today...

U99ted

Yes, a Liverpool fan dared to say "Manchester United fans were celebrating like they've won the league".

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Yes, a Liverpool fan dared to say "Manchester United fans were celebrating like they've won the league".
That guy is a prize twat.

Just check out his video when they signed Ballotelli.

Clueless.

Irrational.

I wouldn't take anything this dude says seriously.

Here he is following the Slippy G game:

"They're all f*cking rent boys mate..."

The butthurt is strong in this one. :lol:

SalfordRed1960

"Took it like a man!"

Moral victory for Slippy.
Pretty accurate reflection, shame they have to resort to the usual Ref favours United. The bit at the end about us stifling them for 90 minutes, is that the new 'we got bossed on our own patch'. 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes for a home side supposedly in top form.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Does he even know what its like to celebrate winning the league?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Pretty accurate reflection, shame they have to resort to the usual Ref favours United. The bit at the end about us stifling them for 90 minutes, is that the new 'we got bossed on our own patch'. 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes for a home side supposedly in top form.
If I was them, I wouldn't have that, tbh, wasn't on..... Robbed and that, la.
Does he even know what its like to celebrate winning the league?
Of course he does, he's seen Man Utd do it loads of times.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.

"At the end of the day we're a better side than United"

:lol: not based upon the league table you aren't.

All the referee's fault again I see.

Tyrion

Has Rodgers made any mention to the stamping by his players? He was quite happy to talk about it when it was Costa, surely a man of his integrity wouldn't be a hypocrite.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers watched the incident back after he spoke to reporters but defended his player. He told Sky Sports, 'The ball was played through but it probably looks worse in slow motion. It looks like he is trying to get a nick on the ball, to get a toe on it the ball went into the goalkeeper's hands.

'Martin is not that type of player, he was just a fraction out.'
http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/martin-skrtel-david-de-gea-stamp/18500

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's not RAWK but the F365 mailbox is fun.
All from the same guy.
1. Man Utd were basically awful except for two nice goals from Mata.
2. The referee was looking to punish Liverpool at every single turn. Every tiny thing was a foul. Good to see Man Utd have signed that new contract with the refs. Simply disgusting officiating.
3.Rooney did absolutely nothing of note, nor did Di Maria when he came on.
4. Man Utd will somehow limp in to fourth place by the end of the season but they are awful to watch and should be much better considering the players they have. Basically just keep the ball in defense then lump it to Fellaini.
1. Ok mate.
2. Skrtel gets away with his stamp. Balotelli gets away with dragging Smalling off the pitch and then grabbing his leg when he tries to run away. Not to mention only getting a yellow for raking his studs down the back of Jones.
3. Di Maria set up the winner. He must've missed it.
4. Limp? We've effectively been there all season.

HabeasC

Angry RAWK Scouser said:
"Got beaten by another long ball team, Van Gaal is just a glorified version of Fat Sam. Beat us with our own weapon? feck off. We lost it for ourselves, United didn't win"
I think it was actually -3 points for Liverpool than +3 for us.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
The main question is: How does their alternative league table reflect this moral victory of theirs?