RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Unlikely lad

After the CL final in 2008 somebody on RAWK said that the players were singing "We won it three times without killing anyone" with the fans. Somebody mentioned that they had a video (that conveniently nobody there has ever provided) showing the players singing those words, and after this some Scouse journalist mentioned it and ever since then people there quote it as a fact.

In fact, there is a video clip on the 07/08 season review DVD showing a few players (Nani and Anderson were definitely two of them there, and from what I can remember I think the others were Brown, Fletcher and O'Shea) singing "We won it three times" along with the fans, but that's all they sing, they stop when the fans get to the "without killing anyone" part. Nani and Anderson carry on, but it's clear that they aren't singing the right words, not just at that part, but the whole song. Obviously due to their lack of English abilities.

If anyone has the season review DVD from that year and wants to check, it's right near the end.
:lol: The mind boggles, how do they convince themselves to believe these kind of things? Anderson can't even spell bikini FFS

Tyrion

After the CL final in 2008 somebody on RAWK said that the players were singing "We won it three times without killing anyone" with the fans. Somebody mentioned that they had a video (that conveniently nobody there has ever provided) showing the players singing those words, and after this some Scouse journalist mentioned it and ever since then people there quote it as a fact.

In fact, there is a video clip on the 07/08 season review DVD showing a few players (Nani and Anderson were definitely two of them there, and from what I can remember I think the others were Brown, Fletcher and O'Shea) singing "We won it three times" along with the fans, but that's all they sing, they stop when the fans get to the "without killing anyone" part. Nani and Anderson carry on, but it's clear that they aren't singing the right words, not just at that part, but the whole song. Obviously due to their lack of English abilities.

If anyone has the season review DVD from that year and wants to check, it's right near the end.
Typical United fan. I mean 'viewing the evidence'? What are you on about? :nono:

One thing I did notice was that when I checked RAWK earlier, I didn't see any mention of the chants, now they are all condemning our fan base as scumbags.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

tbf, I don't think Anderson is capable of singing or understanding anything other than the usual 'campione, campione' song.

Revan

Assumptionman
Who is that PhaseOfPlay poster over there? Is he Brendan?

They seem to take everything he says as gospel.
A poster which from my time there, gave me impression that is quite knowledgable. He's adored there, and have to say that he's right most of the times.

I thought that he left RAWK a few months ago so no idea if he hd returned (haven't been there in a while).

Bwuk

I honestly don't understand how they can talk so much sh*te and believe it.

The we won it three times thing, I doubt most of the foreign lads even know about what happened. Nani, Anderson, Tevez etc I doubt even knew about Heysel/Hillsborough.

pacifictheme

Straight from the guardian comments section... :lol:

"The glory hunting twats are out in force tonight, not had much to shout about for a year or two so they are getting their fill tonight. The United fans having digs at Gerrard are only doing so because they know he's ten times the player/professional of all your mecenarys like Rooney put together. I just wish if he was going to go out in a blaze of red mist, that he'd head butted Rooney, knee capped Mata, and made Van Gals smug face even flatter than it is (If at all possible). Before all the moral kings and queens of Surrey and Manchester get on their high horse saying I'm condoning violence I'm of course being fascetious.
Thought our poor performance in the first half flattered United, much like Tottenham did. We made them look good, which takes some sort of shit performance. I always had a sneaky feeling we would lose today, feel some Liverpool fans have been way too confident on this forum leading up to this fixture, which is not a good omen. Don't think the race for four will be decided here though. Just gives the winner a slight mental edge, but no where near definitive not with eight games left and a lot of tricky fixtures for both sides. All the people getting erections and moist over United 'clicking' are deluded, I don't think they are up to much still, Tottenham and Liverpool were shit and lost their heads, more than United playing fantastic football, I'd still take Liverpools squad and manager over theirs any day as a collective (not individually before all the United fans start having seizures about how great Di Maria and Rooney are). Time will tell on this, but Van Gal as a manager fits United perfectly, he's dislikable, got a massive ego, a red face, apart from that I feel he offers United nothing, again time will tell..."

Tyrion

"The glory hunting twats are out in force tonight, not had much to shout about for a year or two so they are getting their fill tonight. The United fans having digs at Gerrard are only doing so because they know he's ten times the player/professional of all your mecenarys like Rooney put together. I just wish if he was going to go out in a blaze of red mist, that he'd head butted Rooney, knee capped Mata, and made Van Gals smug face even flatter than it is (If at all possible). Before all the moral kings and queens of Surrey and Manchester get on their high horse saying I'm condoning violence I'm of course being fascetious.
Thought our poor performance in the first half flattered United, much like Tottenham did. We made them look good, which takes some sort of shit performance. I always had a sneaky feeling we would lose today, feel some Liverpool fans have been way too confident on this forum leading up to this fixture, which is not a good omen. Don't think the race for four will be decided here though. Just gives the winner a slight mental edge, but no where near definitive not with eight games left and a lot of tricky fixtures for both sides. All the people getting erections and moist over United 'clicking' are deluded, I don't think they are up to much still, Tottenham and Liverpool were shit and lost their heads, more than United playing fantastic football, I'd still take Liverpools squad and manager over theirs any day as a collective (not individually before all the United fans start having seizures about how great Di Maria and Rooney are). Time will tell on this, but Van Gal as a manager fits United perfectly, he's dislikable, got a massive ego, a red face, apart from that I feel he offers United nothing, again time will tell..."
It probably says alot about my opinion of people in newspaper comment sections that my biggest shock from reading that was that apart from some pretty poor punctuation in places, he only got the spelling of facetious wrong. Give that man a cookie.

RetroStu

I love how riled up and bitter we make some of their fans lol. You see these kind of posts all the time on the various Liverpool forums and you can't help but imagine a load of red faces with steam coming off them when you read some of these kind of posts.:lol:

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Haha typical. Lose to us so they start fabricating Hillsborough chants to try and maintain some sort of high ground. Lying about the songs about the Hillsborough dead for the purpose of a moral weapon is just as bad as actually singing those songs in my book.

fecking pathetic cnuts. 2-1.

SalfordRed1960

:lol: Not bitter, Not delusional, the only bit missing was the FACTS rant and conspiracy theories. They are the gift that keeps giving.

SalfordRed1960

Oh, I've never seen it from that angle. I've always thought that it referred to how the people who were involved got off relatively scot-free.
That's the whole thing about these chants, people may mean one thing, but to try and score points it gets twisted.

Pretty sure that the 'always the victim' chant was because of Liverpool fans blaming Chelsea fans for Heysel. Common knowledge they were always claiming it wasn't them. Every time something then happened involving Liverpool the song would get sung.

It then fitted the ABU mentality that the song was about Hillsborough, though it wasn't. However, once the link had been made, common sense and decency should have said stop singing it.

forevrared

Pretty sure that the 'always the victim' chant was because of Liverpool fans blaming Chelsea fans for Heysel. Common knowledge they were always claiming it wasn't them. Every time something then happened involving Liverpool the song would get sung.
Also when they tried to blame Evra for Suarez racially abusing him.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It probably says alot about my opinion of people in newspaper comment sections that my biggest shock from reading that was that apart from some pretty poor punctuation in places, he only got the spelling of facetious wrong. Give that man a cookie.
He spelt van Gaal wrong too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
. Gerrard did not lose the game. He prevented us from responding to our deficits, temporarily.
Rodgers posts on RAWK?

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
That's the whole thing about these chants, people may mean one thing, but to try and score points it gets twisted.

It then fitted the ABU mentality that the song was about Hillsborough, though it wasn't. However, once the link had been made, common sense and decency should have said stop singing it.
Songs about dead people, irrespective of the context are pretty low and there were several sung yesterday.

Last edited:

ZDwyr

Songs about dead people, irrespective of the context are pretty low and there were several sung yesterday.
I agree. I actually agree with some people on RAWK too (:nervous:) that the clubs should do something to try and cut it out.