RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Revan

Assumptionman
Songs about dead people, irrespective of the context are pretty low and there were several sung yesterday.
Completely agree. I also don't believe people who say that 'always the victim' gets sunn on an another context. Maybe that was the case before, but once the relation with Hillsbrough was made, it is song about that. Which is disgusting.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Money won, football lost today.
Usually something they post when he had them their twice yearly beating.

And feck off the whingers thinking top four is gone, it's not yet gone and we still have a chance. Let the granny shagging subhumans have their fluky win.
They are one of four teams that can buy experienced quality. We are a side that is taking a punt on youth and a progressive manager.

Last edited:

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Completely agree. I also don't believe people who say that 'always the victim' gets sunn on an another context. Maybe that was the case before, but once the relation with Hillsbrough was made, it is song about that. Which is disgusting.
I think it was the liverpool fans and echo that first started making Always the Victim chant about Hillsborough, It was always about Suarez but ironically they went to their victims complex and made us to be the bad guys.

Siorac

I think it was the liverpool fans and echo that first started making Always the Victim chant about Hillsborough, It was always about Suarez but ironically they went to their victims complex and made us to be the bad guys.
It was still in bad taste. The allusion is there, even if it's unintentional.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I completely disagree with you there. That chant has nothing to do with Hillsborough and everything to do with thier constant victim mentality when it comes to everything. Suarez is the perfect example. The cheating, disgusting, despicable racially abusive scumbag was caught red handed numerous times with various video angles and when he was punished it was somehow unfair and they were being targeted. I fecking hate scousers.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
And let's face it. 'Without killing anyone, we won it 3 times' is clearly about Europe and Heysel. Yet Scousers go all Hillsborough over it.
So what? Singing about dead people in any context, whichever club is concerned is in bad taste.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
It's not very mature to say "oh but they chant about deaths too!", using real life tragedies to score points against your rivals reflects badly on supporters either way.

Robbie Boy

Jesus, just saw that Barney lad called Skrtel a 'hero' in the match day thread for his stamp on De Gea. Pathetic.

montpelier

I think we should have been allowed to sing the naughty songs in very large numbers for about 25 years before anyone gotten bothered.

(I don't really believe that)

But as that's about now anyway, we should pack it in, including the ones that cause offence through alleged mis-perception (or whatever the word is).

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Any song referencing Heysel is in bad taste, however you want to dress it up. It wouldn't take a genius to work out that the reason they get sung is to wind up Liverpool fans, far more so than because of any investment in the tragedy.

Both sides need to pack it in though.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
What i "love" about Liverpool fans is

1. How they view themselves as morally superior to everyone else
2. How they constantly spew vile shit about others (especially us). Wishing death and injury upon other players and managers sure is classy
3. How they CONSTANTLY make up shit so they can take some sort of moral high ground. Suarez-gate and us peeing on the Hillsborough memorial being perfect examples.
4. How butthurt and indignant they become when they get a taste of their own medicine. Mocking Hillsborough sure is in poor taste, but i remember how poorly they reacted to Slippy G and all the banter that followed.
5. How incredibly small time they (both club and fans) react to anything having to do with us. Just now we have Brenda defending that alien piece of shit Skertl and Stevie Me not being man enough to saying sorry for stamping on a fellow professional.

tippex

A colleague in work came out with a beaut "The refs are ruining the game" I looked at him like wtf.:wenger:
That was all he could say and I didnt goad him just asked what he thought of gerrard's rush of blood.

SammyUnited_83

Any song referencing Heysel is in bad taste, however you want to dress it up. It wouldn't take a genius to work out that the reason they get sung is to wind up Liverpool fans, far more so than because of any investment in the tragedy.

Both sides need to pack it in though.
Agree with this. It all get's a bit, well they sing this, so we can sing that - just take the upper ground and don't sing about tragedies regardless, if any other club's fans choose to do so that is on them.

There is still plenty of these songs going around, in the Stretford End not so long ago De Gea made a cracking save but his name was drowned out by the Anti-Liverpool chants, it get's a little pathetic.

SalfordRed1960

The relationship with Hillsborough was fabricated by Scousers to further enhance the 'always the victim'. That said, as you say once they had won the PR on that, we should have stopped singing it. Though, it is very hard for the Scousers to suggest in the Suarez case that it was sung with any other intention that to ridicule Suarez and Liverpool's pathetic stance.

Hoof the ball

I'm quoting my cousin's Facebook post yesterday for this one.

All Man Utd deserved from that is a 1 way ticket to Munich piloted by a dodgy pilot... never have any respect for dirty manc cnuts... if you support utd then 99% of u was blatantly brought up and surrounded by a scummy family.. just saying

Jammydodger7

Redmen TV do a video after every game giving their opinion on who their best and worst player was, after yesterdays game they gave the best player to (Can or Allen, who I thought were both useless).

But best of all they gave their worst player of the match to the referee :lol::lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Redmen TV do a video after every game giving their opinion on who their best and worst player was, after yesterdays game they gave the best player to (Can or Allen, who I thought were both useless).

But best of all they gave their worst player of the match to the referee :lol::lol:
I thought Can was bloody awful and didn't even realise Allen was on the pitch. Typical that they're blaming the ref though.

Jammydodger7

I thought Can was bloody awful and didn't even realise Allen was on the pitch. Typical that they're blaming the ref though.
Can was awful and according to a liverpool supporting friend, he thought Allen was their worst player.

They made a big deal out of the ref not booking di Maria, the ref made the right decision, it was an accident, albeit stupid but he wasn't trying to gain an advantage, and even if the ref did book him, it wasn't gonna affect the game!

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Can was awful and according to a liverpool supporting friend, he thought Allen was their worst player.

They made a big deal out of the ref not booking di Maria, the ref made the right decision, it was an accident, albeit stupid but he wasn't trying to gain an advantage, and even if the ref did book him, it wasn't gonna affect the game!
To be fair, had he been booked, he'd have ran 30 yards to the ref, dropkicked him in the face and got sent off. Then, in equal numbers, Liverpool would have gone on to score 10 win the game, and be announced World Cup champions.

Bwuk

To be fair, di Maria should of been booked for that. Stupid moment.

|Neo|x

I think we'll finish fourth on goal difference but equal on points with third placed Arsenal, which is brilliant after our slow start to the season. I also think we'll take this form into next season and we will challenge for the title, especially if we do well with transfers in the summer.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
This thread needs more RAWK quotes!

Can a newbie or two be promoted on the condition they become our RAWK quote monkeys?
That sounds like a smashing idea. We could get a dedicated team of newbs with access to this thread, and they get a points in return.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Good thinking, Mr C. I'd do it myself but I suffer from clinical laziness.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I think we'll finish fourth on goal difference but equal on points with third placed Arsenal, which is brilliant after our slow start to the season. I also think we'll take this form into next season and we will challenge for the title, especially if we do well with transfers in the summer.
I think that I'll beat Mo Farah to the gold medal at the next Olympics, which is brilliant since I can only manage 10k at the most and my times are very slow. I also think that I'll take the confidence from that success and win the lottery five weeks in a row, especially if I buy a ticket.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I think that I'll beat Mo Farah to the gold medal at the next Olympics, which is brilliant since I can only manage 10k at the most and my times are very slow. I also think that I'll take the confidence from that success and win the lottery five weeks in a row, especially if I buy a ticket.
I'm in tears of laughter at work from this.
:lol::lol: