RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Sometimes you gotta play the long game with the RAWK thread.

Look at last season - probably the best one yet and I imagine 80% of posts came in a 2 week stretch at the end. Glorious times.

It's always the upside to Liverpool remaining relatively competitive late on - the almost inevitable crash is all the more devastating.

Don't think anything will eclipse last season, but there are a few permutations that could create a perfect storm, mostly involving us and the FA Cup.

Tyrion

I am relaxed just said there is not so much to laugh about now.

Look at last season - probably the best one yet and I imagine 80% of posts came in a 2 week stretch at the end. Glorious times.

It's always the upside to Liverpool remaining relatively competitive late on - the almost inevitable crash is all the more devastating.

Don't think anything will eclipse last season, but there are a few permutations that could create a perfect storm, mostly involving us and the FA Cup.

Winrar

:lol:
I've noticed a big increase in the amount of Liverpool fans on here over the last year or two. I've seen a few posts from them here that are worthy of being put into this thread.
And it's nice to see them go into hiding when something bad happens. (e.g. Crystanbul)

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States

Yup one can hope for many laughs in the near and not so near future.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That post sums up RAWK excellently. With their alternate league table... hope it brings them comfort when they're playing alternative European football next year.
I'm fairly certain they have a table (moral victories, shots that hit bar/post, penalties not given, etc.) for any given year that rightly saw Liverpool crowned champions.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I've noticed a big increase in the amount of Liverpool fans on here over the last year or two. I've seen a few posts from them here that are worthy of being put into this thread.
All of them have been on here longer than you though.

Tyrion

All of them have been on here longer than you though.
Not my point at all but if you want to bring that up, you could also say that I joined this forum just as we became rubbish and I post here whether we win or lose.

Could've been lurking a while before joining; I was lurking here myself since 2008.
I don't remember when I found this place but I think it was 3 or 4 years ago.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Apologies, I didn't realise you were involved in that exchange. At all.

But since you must know - who are all these new Liverpool supporters that are 'popping up' recently? Because he can't be referring to all the Liverpool posters on here that have been around longer than him.

Tyrion

Apologies, I didn't realise you were involved in that exchange. At all.

But since you must know - who are all these new Liverpool supporters that are 'popping up' recently? Because he can't be referring to all the Liverpool posters on here that have been around longer than him.
That didn't stop you. Or do you need to have 10,000 posts or over before you are allowed to comment on whatever you want and everyone else needs to wait until they're spoken to?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
That didn't stop you. Or do you need to have 10,000 posts or over before you are allowed to comment on whatever you want and everyone else needs to wait until they're spoken to?
Nope.

Doesn't matter how long you've been on here or how big your e-willy is (how many posts you have). That's all irrelevant.

My original point was the poster that I had quoted claimed there were all these Liverpool supporters popping up - how can they all be popping up when they've all been around prior to that poster signing-up on here? Unless I've missed a real recent influx of 'Pool fans from the newbies.

Tyrion

Nope.

Doesn't matter how long you've been on here or how big your e-willy is (how many posts you have). That's all irrelevant.

My original point was the poster that I had quoted claimed there were all these Liverpool supporters popping up - how can they all be popping up when they've all been around prior to that poster signing-up on here? Unless I've missed a real recent influx of 'Pool fans from the newbies.
Oh good. So there was no point in you saying the first half of that post.

Because I've been reading (i.e. lurking) on this forum for a good while before I signed up. I don't remember exactly when but it's at least two years I'd guess. Long enough for me to remember what this place was like when Liverpool kept finishing 7th and we all had a good laugh. Now maybe I'm just noticing them in the RAWK thread more but there seems to be more posts from Liverpool fans. If you don't agree, that's fine, I really don't care but can we stop derailing the thread and just leave it dormant until we have reason to laugh at Liverpool again?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Nope.

Is this a thing?

JoaquinJoaquin

In the forum filled with the biggest dregs of society they reckon we are 'bricking it' now, my god I hope we beat them at Anfield

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
In the forum filled with the biggest dregs of society they reckon we are 'bricking it' now, my god I hope we beat them at Anfield
Judging by the posts on here alone, it is fair to say that quite a big portion of your supporters are getting very nervous.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=320149.0

The meltdown as our COC win reaches epic proportions, you can feel the scouse hatred and bile dripping from their hairy brows.
Who's arsed mate after our win earlier on?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=320149.0

The meltdown as our COC win reaches epic proportions, you can feel the scouse hatred and bile dripping from their hairy brows.
What a horrible, odious and vile club. Right from their corrupt owner, down to their iniquitous and repugnant manager, their disgusting, graceless fans and downright shameful and scandal riddled players. The style of football they play is quite appropriate given the abhorrent nature of the club. They are black and rotten to the core in every aspect and I will take great pleasure in their return to mediocrity once the Russian bandit fecks off.
The amount of hatred they have for Chelsea always surprises me. Every poster on that forum seems entirely consumed by hatred for everyone and everything, other than Liverpool FC.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 proud historic clubs, in an epic fight to the death....for 4th place.

How things change

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Judging by the posts on here alone, it is fair to say that quite a big portion of your supporters are getting very nervous.

All of those on there, its goes into a right meltdown until some mod

Yes, Chelsea are dislikeable. But, this thread is just losing the plot.

JoaquinJoaquin

Obviously there is concern, myself included, But it is still very much in our own hands. If we don't get in the Top 4 we will have to hold our hands up and admit we haven't been good enough.