RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

matt23

Slippy is actually stupid. Slips up on the pitch and has now tripped up with his comments about people saluting him. It's truly amazing that after all these years he doesn't understand the difference between opponent fans jeering him during a game and then applauding his career as he comes off. stupid is as stupid does, he elected to stay with the Dippers and the rest as they say his history. Prize muppet!
I thought Mourinho got it spot on for a change, the abuse he gets from Chelsea and United fans is, at the end of the day, respect.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Honestly just get Mario on and tell him to go fecking nuts, enjoy himself. Break a few legs, spit on some people, dive, elbow John Terry's fat cockney nose off his rancid face.
Ahem...

Bwuk

Gerrard will be fine in the MLS. I've seen a few games on Sky and the standard is extremely low. In a team with runners he'll be great.

Castia

Yeah the MLS is absolutely dire, its proper non league stuff most of the time. Bradley Wright-Philips won the golden boot last season ffs.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I just wanted to say that I won my bet with @Barney, Arsenal will finish the season ahead of Liverpool.

If he wasn't already banned, he would have been until the season starts again, thanks to me.

So it's bittersweet.

forevrared

Yeah the MLS is absolutely dire, its proper non league stuff most of the time. Bradley Wright-Philips won the golden boot last season ffs.
It's hardly that bad anymore. The standard is rising, but it will be held back by the restrictive rules it abides by. Can you imagine any other league in the world in a 'big' country where there are 5-10 players in each senior squad that make $50,000 a year? It's asinine. That said, it's also a completely different league than it was even 5 years ago. If your only exposure was watching a few games when Beckham arrived, then yea, you're not going to have a great opinion of the league, but it's a different level than it was then and light years ahead of 10 years ago.

On Wright-Phillips, he benefited massively from playing with Thierry Henry, who set him up about 8 or 9 times last year in addition to scoring 8 penalties (somewhere near there, heard it on the radio last week). Henry's gone now and he's back to average even by MLS standard.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Serious question. Was that PhaseOfPlay fella dropped on the head as a child?

Bojan11

Why does Carragher tweet that shit? Just strikes me as unprofessional. If Neville said it RAWK would sign a petition to remove him from sky.

darioterios

Why does Carragher tweet that shit? Just strikes me as unprofessional. If Neville said it RAWK would sign a petition to remove him from sky.
well other than Hamann all former Scouse pundits have the bitterness about them

brian017

He's clearly forgotten the fact that Everton had no coefficient and we're going to be the top seed in the playoff round.
He clearly forgets that they didn't even miss out on CL Qualification too! They won the damn thing

darioterios

They imagine such a scenario:
"Holy shit never before have I wanted anything more. Falcao to push Smalling in to Valdes, and then Berbatov to score the winner. Falcao pushing CB's in to GKs would suddenly become a foul then, wouldn't it?"
:lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
He makes a fair point. As things stand, united will have to win a playoff over two legs which won't be easy for them. I don't see why Carragher tweeting like this is such a big deal. This is nothing.

darioterios

He makes a fair point. As things stand, united will have to win a playoff over two legs which won't be easy for them. I don't see why Carragher tweeting like this is such a big deal. This is nothing.
the manner in which such a fact is tweeted is clearly aimed on purpose

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
the manner in which such a fact is tweeted is clearly aimed on purpose
I find much of his united related tweets tongue in cheek; trying to be a bit of a smart arse. Perhaps a bit of attention seeking there too, and he's got the attention he was after on here.

Stretford End Phil

the smugness is so unreal
He won no league medals and now his mate Old Slippy, destined to have a great season coming top 4th and the FA cup final on his birthday, has ended his career in the EPL with a sending off against us and with bitter comments towards those Chelski fans who would applaud him. They've really made my season, thank you Scousers!!