RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

VanGaalEra

Who says their season is over, still got 5th to play for!

That was a good game and I'm delighted that we came away from Stamford Bridge with a point. We're not going to be in the Champion's League next season, but we are two points away from securing fifth place. I think a draw in the end was a fair result.
Not much to say about today's game.

Chelsea were on Stamford Beach but we still coudn't win the game.

2 more points for 5th place.

Trizy

A run in the Europa League is a realistic expectation because they just don't have the quality to do the CL.

RetroStu

United got very very lucky this year with that keeper they had and Sturridges injury. They were worse than us for long periods
So we got lucky because we bought a good keeper?.
Its like when people call a team "a one man team", well what difference does it make if that player is their player?

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Who says their season is over, still got 5th to play for!
5th is better than 4th anyway
People do know that fourth has to qualify for the Champion's League, right? Fifth gets to go straight into the group stages of the Europa League.

We're not good enough for the Champion's League at the moment, but being consistently in Europe - via the Europa League - will help our team and Rodgers immensely. I would love for us to be in the Champion's League next season, but I'll take Europa League any day over no Europe and languishing in eighth place.

RetroStu

Rodgers apparently in his interview said that he took Gerrard off so he could get a standing ovation from the CHELSEA fans, its not going down too well on Rawk.:lol:

Sad Chris

Story of our season. Lots of farts no shit.
That's a bit harsh. I definitely saw some bits of shit shining through. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll produce enough shit next year!

Getsme

So we got lucky because we bought a good keeper?.
Its like when people call a team "a one man team", well what difference does it make if that player is their player?
He's right though, I mean they had one player injured when we haven't had any............

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Steven Gerrard at his worst should be far more important in football history than anything chelsea have achieved, this season or ever.

At his best, no player has been better.

Steven Gerrard is and always be a worldwide football legend, admiration for him reaching far beyond his Liverpool FC support base, encompassing all those who genuinely love football and those who are its very greatest exponents.
lol

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
"At his best, no player has been better."

Wow. Truly wow.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Safe to say that the "We go Again" RAWK Meltdown edition has been an unquestionable success. Hopefully they go again next season.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Yeah, they should go all out against Palace to try and win by as many goals as possible. What could go wrong?

Oh wait.

Shame Barney's not about to predict another battering

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Steven Gerrard at his worst should be far more important in football history than anything chelsea have achieved, this season or ever.

Steven Gerrard is and always be a worldwide football legend, admiration for him reaching far beyond his Liverpool FC support base, encompassing all those who genuinely love football and those who are its very greatest exponents.

I was looking for the phrase 'father of football'...but must have missed it.

I was looking for the phrase 'father of football'...but must have missed it.
I read that as song lyrics. They're a lyrical, poetic bunch.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Funny how they've said we've won the Wenger cup, when they would clearly love it themselves.

matt23

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/372836-Lets-think-back-to-2-years-ago

Amazing, deluded and obsessed, all in one post. Well done OP.
:confused: They're basically getting all bitter over the fact that we're celebrating 4th place, yet compare themselves to United and not Chelsea/City, because they've missed out on 4th place.

I'm all for the rivalry we have with them, but the lad or lass who wrote that must be so consumed with bitterness about our post 1993 exploits that football is barely enjoyable. Christ, at least most of us on here had the front to admit they at least deserved what they achieved last season, probably more.

Stretford End Phil

Slippy is actually stupid. Slips up on the pitch and has now tripped up with his comments about people saluting him. It's truly amazing that after all these years he doesn't understand the difference between opponent fans jeering him during a game and then applauding his career as he comes off. stupid is as stupid does, he elected to stay with the Dippers and the rest as they say his history. Prize muppet!