RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Carragher is better then Neville on Sky.
Hardly. He spends that much time umming and ahhing that he doesn't have time to say anything you can disagree with, or worth disagreeing with. Gary Neville is often concise and quick to his point, which is a lot better.

Gerrard looked like a broken man yesterday.
Yeah, agree. Kind of sad to see.

All the "I'd rather win one trophy with Liverpool than ten with Inter or Real Madrid" came off as a bit forced and deliberate.

I mean, he's always looked a bit grim and boring in interviews, but this was pretty bad.

Roosney

Yeah, they should go all out against Palace to try and win by as many goals as possible. What could go wrong?

Oh wait.

Is there more to this gif than the desperate Scousers? That's not Barney in the middle, is he?

Lentwood

Can't believe anybody is upset by Carragher's tweet....I mean come on what do we expect a former Liverpool captain to come out and say? Well done? I would rather him be honest. The dynamic and rivalry between Carragher and Neville has actually made the all the analysis and debate worth watching

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can't believe anybody is upset by Carragher's tweet....I mean come on what do we expect a former Liverpool captain to come out and say? Well done? I would rather him be honest. The dynamic and rivalry between Carragher and Neville has actually made the all the analysis and debate worth watching
Completely agree. It's tongue in cheek. Let's not get overly sensitive ffs.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I like Jamie Carragher, he's a good pundit and a successful Twitter WUM based on some of the replies in here.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, agree. Kind of sad to see.

All the "I'd rather win one trophy with Liverpool than ten with Inter or Real Madrid" came off as a bit forced and deliberate.

I mean, he's always looked a bit grim and boring in interviews, but this was pretty bad.
Seemed pretty genuine to me. I mean if I was lucky enough to be a world class footballer and had the chance to play for United even while they were relatively shit, I'd feel exactly the same way. He's made a fortune playing for his boyhood club and won a few trophies to boot. I would prefer to play for United and win nothing than play for a club I had no affection for and win everything.

Green_Red

Rodgers apparently in his interview said that he took Gerrard off so he could get a standing ovation from the CHELSEA fans, its not going down too well on Rawk.:lol:
What a fecking spastic Rodgers is. If I were a pool fan I would be getting pretty tired of his shit. Biggest fool in Liverpool!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
On Gerrard:

RAWKite said:
The best ever. Most professional footballer and leader ever. The perfect captain.

Still, it can't match the title of Tomkins' tribute to Bob Paisley:

Tomkins said:
Sir Bob Paisley - Possibly the Greatest Man to Ever Live

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
On Gerrard:

Still, it can't match the title of Tomkins' tribute to Bob Paisley:
ah yes, back when they elevated Paisley above Shankly (who started it all for them) just because they wanted to use him as ammunition against Fergie's second CL success.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Seemed pretty genuine to me. I mean if I was lucky enough to be a world class footballer and had the chance to play for United even while they were relatively shit, I'd feel exactly the same way. He's made a fortune playing for his boyhood club and won a few trophies to boot. I would prefer to play for United and win nothing than play for a club I had no affection for and win everything.
Everyone would before they rise to fame, but when he's one of the best players in the world (at some point), being in your childhood club who will probably won nothing is not much of a drive. I would probably still not play for Liverpool or City if I'm in your shoes, but i'm not going to easilly rule out moving to for example Madrid / Barca

He made his choice, and it's kinda sad that he didn't leave in the best possible situation (with the slip) and being the liability in his last years at Liverpool.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Everyone would before they rise to fame, but when he's one of the best players in the world (at some point), being in your childhood club who will probably won nothing is not much of a drive. I would probably still not play for Liverpool or City if I'm in your shoes, but i'm not going to easilly rule out moving to for example Madrid / Barca

He made his choice, and it's kinda sad that he didn't leave in the best possible situation (with the slip) and being the liability in his last years at Liverpool.
Weirdest way I've ever seen anyone spell "delightful".

:D

Fener1907

Couldn't give two shits about Gerrard getting it from the Chelsea fans, but fair play to him for refusing to praise them. A few seconds of applause and we're all good mates... nah, stick it up your arse.

Dave89

Why does Carragher tweet that shit? Just strikes me as unprofessional. If Neville said it RAWK would sign a petition to remove him from sky.
I don't think "rawk would sign a petition" is a meaningful benchmark for anything tbh.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Gerrard looked like a broken man yesterday.
He's been broken since the slip.

Got so worked up over the title and winning it for Hillsborough and all the rest of it and then he of all people fecked it up.

Everytime I've seen him since he's looked like he's one bad sleep away from jumping off a bridge.

It's fecking wonderful.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's been broken since the slip.

Got so worked up over the title and winning it for Hillsborough and all the rest of it and then he of all people fecked it up.

Everytime I've seen him since he's looked like he's one bad sleep away from jumping off a bridge.

It's fecking wonderful.
That got me :lol:

Riz

Carragher is better then Neville on Sky.
Must be joking. This isn't out of loyalty or anything, for the record I think Dwight Yorke's possibly the worst pundit on Sky. But Carragher better than Neville? He's only just got past the stage of getting out of his chair in the studio to demo cause he couldn't articulate his point well enough.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
On the Paisley thing, in a sane world he would have been honoured. He, along with Shankly, ranks up there with the games management elite.
Alternatively I would suggest for being the enabler of Scousers travelling around europe making the rest of us look bad he should have been prosecuted.

Gopher Brown

I don't like Balotelli but Rodger's treatment of him has been a disgrace.
There's only so much you can take though - the undoubtedly poor effort in training, the disrespectful, surly attitude and the lack of delivery on the field.

Balotelli was a Rodgers vanity project remember - Brendan thought he was the one to tame him. It backfired.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There's only so much you can take though - the undoubtedly poor effort in training, the disrespectful, surly attitude and the lack of delivery on the field.

Balotelli was a Rodgers vanity project remember - Brendan thought he was the one to tame him. It backfired.
I suppose we don't know how Balotelli has acted behind closed doors but it is strange that Rodgers has continually pushed him under the bus all season.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?

All of which prompted everyone to steer clear in the summer since it was well known what he can be like. Everyone except Brenton.