RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Mali_Zeus

I just cant understand. So Liverpool manager has subbed off his captain, who has scored a goal in a game in which they had the chance to still be in top 4 battlewith a win, and they're chasing a game, just so he can have an ovation from Chelsea fans........... Mind blowing.

Also he loves the words like - outstanding, fantastic, big effort.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
There's only so much you can take though - the undoubtedly poor effort in training, the disrespectful, surly attitude and the lack of delivery on the field.

Balotelli was a Rodgers vanity project remember - Brendan thought he was the one to tame him. It backfired.
Didn't Rodgers basically say Balotelli was
The only striker they could get? This was early in the season also. That's how you welcome a player to the team!

Silverman

I just cant understand. So Liverpool manager has subbed off his captain, who has scored a goal in a game in which they had the chance to still be in top 4 battlewith a win, and they're chasing a game, just so he can have an ovation from Chelsea fans........... Mind blowing.

Also he loves the words like - outstanding, fantastic, big effort.

Silverman

Guy is excellent, even the face expressions are spot on. :lol:
"Players show great commitment for the 1st 9 minutes."
"Under 9s are too powerful for Simon."
"Its very imortant to buy players who play football."
:lol:
Haha........'but he's a great guy, it doesn't mattter how good he is at football'

Tyrion

Guy is excellent, even the face expressions are spot on. :lol:
"Players show great commitment for the 1st 9 minutes."
"Under 9s are too powerful for Simon."
"Its very imortant to buy players who play football."
:lol:
He has plenty of those videos on YouTube.

This one is my favourite. :lol:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Check out this gem from phaseofplay, their resident bizzarro-rubber chief

We don't do transfers that way. I've had it from a good source that what happens is that a number of targets are proposed, then filtered down to a final five. Once these five players are identified, there is a phone-in poll and texting poll set up, where all the transfer committees families can phone in, as well as the auxiliary staff and selected season ticket holders who get the chance through a draw made earlier in the season. Whichever target gets the most votes, that's who we go for. True story.
:houllier::houllier::houllier:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
At least they've left out the poetry and open letters...

Steven Gerrard - The Final Thread

Quiet, reserved tears are an inherently masculine phenomenon. Not dramatically wailing and blubbing, but the brine of life simply trickling out from the windows of the soul.
But why I love him so much, and why people from all clubs, supporters, managers, opposition players like him so much is his personality and his story.
He's experienced public low moments of barely conceivable human sporting agony, befitting classic Greek tragedy.
Can you imagine the weight on this man's shoulders? The sheer burden on this Atlas, lugging around the hopes and dreams of millions of Liverpool supporters worldwide for all this time?
But he's so much more than a man, isn't he? He is an avatar of our potential greatness manifest.
The greatest Englishman of his generation.
feckin ell, let's not go over the top, Gerrard's a great footballer, not Ganghi.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
At least they've left out the poetry and open letters...

Steven Gerrard - The Final Thread
But he's so much more than a man, isn't he? He is an avatar of our potential greatness manifest.
Oof, both 'potential' and 'manifest'? Avatar? That's just painful, even for RAWK.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
RIP? he hasn't died yet.
You can see his soul gradually evaporating during last years run in. If you look at his face now, his eyes are blank and only shadows remain where an absolute weapon of a person once lived.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
But why I love him so much, and why people from all clubs, supporters, managers, opposition players like him so much is his personality and his story.
This, along with them classing themselves as the most knowledgeable fans in football, is why people from other clubs despise them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
You can see his soul gradually evaporating during last years run in. If you look at his face now, his eyes are blank and only shadows remain where an absolute weapon of a person once lived.
A weapon is pushing it. More like a tool.

SteveJ

Scout
I'm appalled that some people don't know the difference between Ganghi and Derrard.

SteveJ

Scout
Or the bloke from Kool and the Dang.