g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Red Stone

That "Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal" thing is a word filter on RAWK, isn't it? I think they did the same with SAF, turning his name into "Mr. Alex Ferguson" every time.

Because they're a classy bunch, that's why.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Worse, 'George Osborne' changes to 'George Gideon Oliver Osborne, son of Sir Peter Osborne, 17th Baronet of Ballentaylor and Ballylemon and Felicity Alexandra Loxton-Peacock, educated at St. Paul's and Magdalen College, Oxford'. Sheesh...

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
They're all that petty though to be fair.

I've got an old school mate, genuinely nice bloke and not particularly biased as a Liverpool fan but he looks his little nicknames for players/teams/organisations in general conversation.

Chelsea are always 'the Chavs'. Sky Sports is always 'Sly Sports' and so on. Does my nut in, like a six year old namecalling on the playground.

That said, people on here call them Loserpool which is probably as shite as it is sad.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
They're all that petty though to be fair.

I've got an old school mate, genuinely nice bloke and not particularly biased as a Liverpool fan but he looks his little nicknames for players/teams/organisations in general conversation.

Chelsea are always 'the Chavs'. Sky Sports is always 'Sly Sports' and so on. Does my nut in, like a six year old namecalling on the playground.

That said, people on here call them Loserpool which is probably as shite as it is sad.
Jeez that should result in an automatic demotion back to the Newbs.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
RAWKites would probably prefer Fowler.
Shame that his career went down the tubes after snorting Wembley's famed grass. Poor sod.

Who knew it would be hazardous to one's career. No wonder they had to eventually replace it with a less dangerous material.

Revan

Assumptionman
If that's a genuine autocorrect then how fecking sad is that? Seriously so petty.
It is definitely an autocorrect. There are a few autocorrects there: Sir Alex Ferguson gets autocorrected to Mr. Alex Ferguson, AVB gets autocorrected to Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas and probably a few others too.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Don't know about that man, Noodle has been quite negative from the things I've seen.
I remember when Noodle had a relatively positive outlook.

I think it was when he had that binbag of booze nicked. It changed him.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Chelsea are always 'the Chavs'. Sky Sports is always 'Sly Sports' and so on. Does my nut in, like a six year old namecalling on the playground..
Does he call United "Manure"?

I hadn't heard that one since I was at school (a good 12+ years ago) but in the past year or so, it seems to have made a roaring comeback.

montpelier

Strong stuff on Brendan's striker picks/options in a discussion about Borini not figuring v Basle.

Either the club is corrupt and some players have to be playing ahead of others or Rodgers has lost it, it's as simple as that.

Last edited:

montpelier

I would guess that this bloke's Madrid hat is supposed to show he went to the away game and is not therefore, a wool, a weapon or a whopper. The visual signposting of this is necessary because of his speech difficulties.

Last edited:

Werder Herzog

Can anyone else smell that collective whiff of stained grundies from down the East Lancs road?

Every Liverpool fan i know is bricking it.

I want us to humiliate the vermin.

Do RAWK think they can win or is it a similar feeling there?

I want to see Redknapp & Souness & Carragher crying, moaning over a decision that goes our way.

Shark

@NotShark
Can anyone else smell that collective whiff of stained grundies from down the East Lancs road?

Every Liverpool fan i know is bricking it.

I want us to humiliate the vermin.

Do RAWK think they can win or is it a similar feeling there?

I want to see Redknapp & Souness & Carragher crying, moaning over a decision that goes our way.
As far as I can gather, they're putting our position on the table down to De Gea and only De Gea. Otherwise, they believe we've been no better than them and they can get a result, despite them being unable to hit a barn door at the moment and our strikers' current form.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
This guy is up for it.

Pack it in mate. UTD are shite and would be even if their shit players were fit or not. Stop trying to make excuses for them.

They had a full team last season both games and what happened? We twatted them. They have injuries this season, as do we, as do all other clubs in the league. We'll twat them on Sunday regardless.

feck UTD, feck the media, feck their fans. We are Liverpool tra la la la la!!!

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
As far as I can gather, they're putting our position on the table down to De Gea and only De Gea. Otherwise, they believe we've been no better than them and they can get a result, despite them being unable to hit a barn door at the moment and our strikers' current form.
This is what doesn't make sense.

Effectively according to them, DDG is a brick wall responsible for anything good we've done this year (well, not far from the truth admittedly) but then they reckon they'll beat us, despite not being able to score goals against anyone else....

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
This is what doesn't make sense.

Effectively according to them, DDG is a brick wall responsible for anything good we've done this year (well, not far from the truth admittedly) but then they reckon they'll beat us, despite not being able to score goals against anyone else....
And if someone were then to claim DDG is the best GK in the league, they would be up in arms about it calling him overrated and saying he's a shot stopper and nothing more :lol:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
His target for us was to finish between 6-8th :lol: :lol:
If Moyes were still here, this would be his target.
If you hire a World class manager (which is what we have), finishing 6-8th gets you the sack and is also embarrassing.
If Mourinho for example, finished in 6th, he'd probably resign and say that he doesnt deserve to be the manager of the club. World class managers have their own very high standards - this is what makes them World class managers.

jaimoe

If Moyes were still here, this would be his target.
If you hire a World class manager (which is what we have), finishing 6-8th gets you the sack and is also embarrassing.
If Mourinho for example, finished in 6th, he'd probably resign and say that he doesnt deserve to be the manager of the club. World class managers have their own very high standards - this is what makes them World class managers.

facht.

vibe

They had a full team last season both games and what happened? We twatted them. They have injuries this season, as do we, as do all other clubs in the league. We'll twat them on Sunday regardless.

feck UTD, feck the media, feck their fans. We are Liverpool tra la la la la!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: