RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

EvilIrwin

I love how they have their own version of the bbc football minute updates, a mod who has time to burn needs to get on it for us.

22' - Leicester have had a strong opening 20 minutes - exactly what we didn't want them to have.
Patience now will be key and making them run, then smash them when their heads drop

27' - Pathetic. Two passes and they go straight through us. Mignolet didn't stand a chance.
1-0 Vardy

39' - 2-0
Drinkwater with a 30 yard strike - Mignolet had no chance

45' - Kick off.
Leicester have done us thoroughly in the first half - stomping on Mane within a minute and it all went downhill from there.
We've started the 2nd brightly. Can we turn that into goal and 3 points?

53' - Mignolet diddles (You what?) Vardy with a lovely little touch way outside the box.

58' - Leicester relaxed now. Sitting deep and allowing us to have the ball. Confident that we can't penetrate their back 4/5 (N'didi keeps dropping back).
oh FFS
3-0 so easy for Leicester - Vardy - 60

64' - Of course Schmeichel will have a good game (Yeah ofcourse, that's why you conceded 3 goals) - Lallana with a good effort is thwarted

94' - So, once again this season, it looks like we've gifted a team in the bottom 3 the points to get themselves off it.

Good night all.

RedCurry

Must be right depressing to be a Liverpool fan right now. You get to see your team once every fortnight or so and they got thrashed.

A day after United won a trophy.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Must be right depressing to be a Liverpool fan right now. You get to see your team once every fortnight or so and they got thrashed.

Don't feel sorry for them, they got next year.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Good news for Liverpool is that I think they lost 0 points in the alternate premier league table as an away game at last seasons champions is an expected loss

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool

Yeah pretty grim stuff.

Also there was the Chelsea false dawn, and now the Tottenham one.

Still plenty of games left to play... we'll see what happens

Achilles McCool

sunama

Baghdad Bob
55 Games in charge of Liverpool

Jurgen Klopp: 94 points

Brendan Rodgers: 97 points
I'm not a Klopp fan, but in defence of Klopp, Rodgers had the services of Suarez who is arguably the best player to play for LFC in over a decade.
Had Klopp had Suarez in his team, I think he'd comfortably beat Rodgers' points total.

klayton88

This pool fan is brilliant.

prath92

Liverpool arsenal is a win win for us. Arsenal drop points and its AFTV night. Liverpool do so and its Klopp out

Winrar

Liverpool will get at least a draw. their record against the bigger teams have been really good.

montpelier

@clarkydaz

I love Klopp but he needs to stop thinking he is some super coach and buy some players to replace the shite in our squad.
Lucas playing centre back while we let Sakho go on loan to Palace. Says it all really. Love Klopp but he's really fecked that one up.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hasn't it all gone to shit since Stevie Me returned? He's definitely cursed. No doubt whatsoever.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hasn't it all gone to shit since Stevie Me returned? He's definitely cursed. No doubt whatsoever.
It's all part of the Stevie G masterplan, mate. Before long, Klopp will be bound and gagged in a filing cabinet while Coach Gerrard leads Liverpool to Alternative Facts Woodwork & Fair-play Steeplechase Cup glory.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It's all part of the Stevie G masterplan, mate. Before long, Klopp will be bound and gagged in a filing cabinet while Coach Gerrard leads Liverpool to Alternative Facts Woodwork & Fair-play Steeplechase Cup glory.
He was an Everton fan. Agent slippy has done a fine job.

montpelier

I can't do anymore it's getting a bit surreal (and unpleasant) - stuff like..

1 - I have seen more spunk in a subbuteo set

2 - After Lucas leaves I will not be able to have a shit (English maybe not brilliant, tbf)

3 - What would you give for a DM like McMahon or Souness? Literally my testicles...

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
Liverpool arsenal is a win win for us. Arsenal drop points and its AFTV night. Liverpool do so and its Klopp out
The last thing United fans need is Klopp out, he should be given an extended contract ha ha!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I like RAWK much more than Bluemoon. They're often funny. Bluemoon is just Mordor.
Yep. Rawkites have all the humour BM entirely lacks. The worst thing about RAWK, IMO, is the people who run it, not the members.