g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
That quote makes me want to bang my head against the fecking wall. How the HELL can they honestly believe that Emre Can and Pogba are on the same level? :lol::lol::lol:
Because they got Klopp

Carolina Red

Staff
They obviously took "We don't need no education" quite literally.
Quite right there.

One guy tried to give them an English lesson because he'd seen too much... it didn't help.
RAWK 1 said:
Typing 'your' instead of 'you're' is understandable, if not excusable. Typing 'you're' instead of 'your', on the other hand, is simply ******* baffling and an insult to common sense. Seriously sort it out, it's a ******* eyesore.
RAWK 2 said:
Are you feeling ok?
RAWK 1 said:
With the proliferation of 'there' instead of 'their' and 'they're'? No.
RAWK 3 said:
Mate, i think your loosing it

ReDDHDevilS

Last edited:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
'RAWK is like arguing with 100 goat herders that are all saying their goats are the best while a eunuch screams a high pitch deafening tone in your left ear'. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95880-rawk-a-warning-from-history/page-28

:lol: Good thread by saner Liverpool fans if you fancy some nostalgic RAWK lunacy.
When was the invading the Inter forums thing? edit nvm it was over Rafa :lol: fecking bellends.

This sums those cnuts and their love for FSW perfectly!

RAWK: a poem from history.

"If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree
If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee
If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all
And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be
And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea
That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team
As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more
It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore
So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee
I just want you to know you mean all the world to me"

Last edited:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Klopptomania

Klopptomania - a recurrent failure to resist urges to overrate footballers that you generally don't really have clue and that usually have little value to top clubs.

Natener

Words fail me. Emre fecking Can. He's fast heading into Lucas territory of hilariously overrated.
C.Ronaldo-Some French player I can't remember, Martial-Origi, and soon Pogba-Can. Should work out well for us.

Parry Gallister

When was the invading the Inter forums thing? edit nvm it was over Rafa :lol: fecking bellends.

This sums those cnuts and their love for FSW perfectly!

RAWK: a poem from history.

"If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree
If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee
If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all
And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be
And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea
That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team
As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more
It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore
So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee
I just want you to know you mean all the world to me"

The feck is that? :lol:

Was actually talking about the RAWK invasion of Milan in the Pogba thread today, here's the links. COR (**** of Rafa) at their batshit best, as always.
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?7783-Rafael-Ben%EDtez/page140

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?7783-Rafael-Ben%EDtez/page143

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Will the Rafa lovers feck off? You lot are ridiculous.

First you sign up to a RedSox forum to let them know about Saint Rafa, your big bad (ex) owners, and how you don't win anything because of all the "corruption". Then you sign up to a Barca forum to defend Rafa when they laugh at him for being shit. Then a bunch of twats come to an INTER MILAN FORUM (!) and talk shit to the Inter fans because they're disappointed going from Mourinho to Rafa.
You forgot the part where they emailed every journo under the sun to inform them of their love and support for rafa, even a couple in america who couldnt give a crap about "soccer" and had no clue who the hell rafa benitez was.
:lol:

Mindhunter

Murmurs around Pep trying to get Suarez from Barca. It's a long shot but if that happens, the meltdown will be worth watching.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Quite right there.

One guy tried to give them an English lesson because he'd seen too much... it didn't help.
I love that last quote. I'm sure RAWKite #2 misspelt losing intentionally just to wind up RAWKite #1 :D

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Biggest transfer news of the year for Liverpool, Klopp extends extension thats as good as it gets for them.

Liverpool "We've got Klopp" FC

bubbles_

Remember when Brendan signed a contract extension? "5 more years and he's all ours!" :lol:

Minimalist

C.Ronaldo-Some French player I can't remember, Martial-Origi, and soon Pogba-Can. Should work out well for us.
Caf tried it aswell with Sturridge vs Welbeck. Never works out how you want it to.

baanke laal

banned
RAWK said:
I saw Fergie kissing* Allardyce, underneath the stadium roof last night
He didn't see me creep
Down the tunnel to have a peep
He thought I was locked up in my office fast asleep
Then I saw Fergie kissing David Moyes
Underneath his face so Gollum-like
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Fergie had only seen
David kissing Allardyce last night

*replace kissing with other connotations if need-be

baanke laal

banned
RAWK said:
Had you appointed someone like Simeone, you might have had a chance. By appointing Mourinho, you've ruined your chances. Once he is done with you, there will be no way back to the top.
I am sure he's absolutely gutted.
He will be in three years.
RAWK said:
You don't get it do you. You need someone who knows what they are doing somewhere at the club. You have no one.

Man City do. Chelsea seem to. Heck even spurs. Real utd. Nah.

utd have no plan. They need to splash big and hope.
Lad Maureen has been kicked three times due to player power. Chelsea twice and real once. It will happen once again at utd. Rooney runs that dressing room. Whiskynose understood that and set him up for moyes to clear out only for moyes to shit the bed.

Again your club has no plan. None. Let the loonies run the show.

At a time when they needed stability and rebuilding, they have allowed a deadly flesh eating virus into their club. I'd be a liar if I say that I'm not enjoying this.

Scouse_12 @ RAWK said:
Think the gulf in quality is evident between Pogba and someone like Emre! Great feet for the cross leading up to the 2nd goal.
Can was taken off over an ageing Schweinsteiger.

Speaks volumes.
"Scouse" yeah sure mate!
Say what you like about Scouse_12, but he goes the game.

The gulf in quality between you and some of the other Mancs pretending to be Liverpool fans is evident. Try a little bit harder yeah? Make it interesting at least "Scouse".
Epic rant because the guy made the mistake of saying Pogba is better than Emre Can :lol:
Mate, I'm saying this as a friend. You need to get yourself a girlfriend (if possible). Kinda sad that going onto a rival fan forum and pretending to be one of them for the purposes of painfully obvious trolling is what you consider a worthwhile use of your time. There there. Hang in there buddy. Things will get better. (maybe not)

BTW, Heinze wanted to leave you to join us, only for your favourite drunkard to threaten to put him on gardening leave. Di Maria never wanted to join you in the first place and Keylor Navas openly admitted to crying himself into a frenzy at the airport while in the process of being forced to join you....also Renato Sanches turned you down for Bayern only recently, as he said himself...and Pedro when he chose Chelsea, among countless other examples. Pogba is only considering Utd because they're in a position to meet his enormous wage demands. You think he's going there for romantic reasons!? Just another mercenary, like the numerous big name players that have joined Chelsea and City over the years. What a humiliation it's going to be if you finish any lower than 2nd next season after that outlay. The pressure will really be on. Will be very interesting to see how Jose copes with incessant sniping from Giggsy's mates in the media. I think we know the answer.

Anyone not absolutely giddy to see what Klopp can do with a gull season for us is a fuel.
Exactly, you'd have to be a right tit not to. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

clarkydaz

'With Brendan, in training he would whistle to stop the session and then look at you. It was just a look. He would stare at you and wait an extra couple of seconds so that it was uncomfortable.'

Oooooooooh, well hard.
How did they dare sack him when this comes out?

Fener1907

Epic rant because the guy made the mistake of saying Pogba is better than Emre Can :lol:
It's brilliant how desperate they are to propagate the narrative that United have blundered in appointing Mourinho and that it will be the end of the club as we know it. If they're an example of what a rebuilding job should look like, I want none of it.

Absolute failure of a club in recent years, one that still hasn't caught United up, even during everything that's happened since Moyes was handed control. Their delusion will keep them finishing around 5th, having wet dreams about European Cups won when shorts were dangerously small, and writing poetry that would make even a love-struck 14-year-old wince. Long may it continue.

Bogga

Well... don't laugh to hard my fellows :lol:

Do anyone know what the hell happened to that nose?

Carolina Red

Staff
From ESPN...

New Klopp Contract is an Act of Madness
http://www.espnfc.us/english-premie...uld-invest-more-in-the-club-than-jurgen-klopp

Excerpts...
Little more than a year ago, FSG were talking about selling the club. The phrase "monetize the asset" had replaced "win the league," but Klopp reignited the owners' enthusiasm. The Boston-based group have dismissed a number of recent approaches from potential investors with contempt. They have simply ignored any advances. The problem is that FSG have no clear plan as to how to take the club forward apart from placing their trust in the manager.

The lack of strong leadership on Merseyside has been a feature of FSG's six years of ownership, a time in which the club have won just one trophy and qualified for the Champions League just once. Wild mood swings have become a feature of life at Anfield: boundless optimism one week, angry negativity the next

The academy is a mess. It has been hit badly by two years' worth of cost-cutting. There has been no coherent policy on signing players. Power has swung between the manager and the statistics-led recruitment represented by a risible transfer committee. This summer, the final say on buying and selling rests with Klopp

[Klopp] turning to the Liverpool end in an attempt to rouse the crowd -- was embarrassing. It should have provoked a reprimand, not a pay rise, but that will never happen.

It is not going too far to say the owners are infatuated with the manager. Being in love with the German is fine on the Kop; in the boardroom, it's more dangerous. Liverpool's era of success was built on hard-eyed -- sometimes brutal -- footballing Darwinism. The new contract offer suggests accountability is no longer in vogue at Anfield.

AN17

'With Brendan, in training he would whistle to stop the session and then look at you. It was just a look. He would stare at you and wait an extra couple of seconds so that it was uncomfortable.'

Oooooooooh, well hard.
Is that a quote from Fifty Shades?
Spot on @SteveJ

E.L James is on RAWK , I guess. Would explain the quality of writing.

He stares at me.
“I’m too intense?”
I burst out laughing.
“That’s putting it mildly!”

There we have it. Brendan is Christian.