RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

bubbles_

Now, that is some seriously good news. Manchester United commiting £200 million on a single player, at a time when they need to rebuild. But, that was always going to happen with that flesh eating virus in charge.
Gone up to £200 million lads

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Despite the popular myth, they don't have unlimited amount of money to spend. A smart manager would have used those £200 milion on 3-4 good players, and created a strong team. This way, they will be 1 bad tackle away from a wasted season. Even Real Madrid were not stupid enough to spend that much on Pogba. Than again, Real Madrid are not as desperate as Manchester United.
Bailly, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan and Pogba would all cost under £200m, they're stupid on purpose I'm certain.

Fener1907

They're giving themselves a false sense of security by rewriting the same lines like "Mourinho is shit" or "He's going to ruin them". They think by saying these over and over it will come true. You have to be pretty deluded or scared to say that you are happy with us bringing in Mourinho, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan, Pogba.

"That is some seriously good news":lol:
If Liverpool signed Ibrahimovic, Bailly, Mkhitaryan and were being strongly linked with Pogba, I'd be despairing and vilifying our owners and manager for allowing them to sweep up talent like that. The sad reality for them is, those players wouldn't even consider Liverpool as a realistic option, so they need to keep up the pretence that they're a club that chooses to do things differently. They can sit at home and retreat into their warped fantasies as much as they want, but the only club they can really lord it over is Everton while the rest of us carry on living in 2016, not the 1980s.

Still, if we do make any more signings, I suppose they can just throw another year onto Klopp's contract for each one and keep repeating that they "have Klopp."

baanke laal

banned
:D
RAWK said:
Maybe, but its not like they have players like Kroos, Pjanic, Gundogan etc running to sign for them, he's probably the best and most obtainable they can get because they have more money to blow other teams out the water. All three of the players I mentioned I think are better and were a lot cheaper, but they chose CL clubs and playing with top managers and players with a style of play that suits them.

Reddevildans

They all seem to think Jose will win a few trophies then leave the club in a "shitstorm" by falling out with the players or hierarchy of the club. To be honest I think we would all take a few premier league trophies during his reign and him leaving in a shitstorm. We will always rebuild and be a huge club.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
They all seem to think Jose will win a few trophies then leave the club in a "shitstorm" by falling out with the players or hierarchy of the club. To be honest I think we would all take a few premier league trophies during his reign and him leaving in a shitstorm. We will always rebuild and be a huge club.
They would kill for a premier league trophy.

Their pre-match celebrations before the Chelsea game in 2014 is enough evidence.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
KennyJR said:
With all the news reporting on Pogba and his move to United, if the deal does happen I doubt there will be much laughing in here come the end of the season. If there is one thing mourinho knows how to do it's spend vast amount of money to build a team.

I've also read a lot of negative comments on here regarding pogba but although an unpopular opinion it is a fact that he is currently better than any midfielder at this club. How anybody can think emre can is close to him in ability is just hilarious.
The good news though is that Pogba is only one player and even though a fantastic one at that football relies on teamwork more than individuals. Can mourinho get United playing fluid football? We shall see come the start of the season.
He won't last long.

ReDDHDevilS

Apparently Liverpool has a more thoughtful and balanced squad :D
RAWK said:
United really lack some of the key players Mourinho likes (big CM's and wingers especially), and even if he manages to sort the first XI into a coherent system the bench doesn't offer much in the way of what he'd like.

It's pretty incredible that United are where they are with regards to their squad given the vast amounts of money they've spent. Compare that to us where most agree that a CM and LB is all that's missing (plus a bunch of exits) and it really puts into perspective how much more thoughtfully our squad has been put together (both in a financial and footballing sense).
:lol::lol:
The same squad that they blamed Brenden for wasting over 300m?
The same squad they at every loss claimed it's not Klopp's team?
Now before a ball has been kicked the same squad with a couple of additions has somehow become a thoughtfully put together squad! You just couldn't make it up.

Minimalist

RAWK is looking particularly insane this month. Boom bust cycle in full swing.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
No football played yet = Liverpool challenging on all fronts, unbeaten, and yet to concede a goal. No wonder they're so buoyant.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Off rawk.

I've also read a lot of negative comments on here regarding pogba but although an unpopular opinion it is a fact that he is currently better than any midfielder at this club. How anybody can think emre can is close to him in ability is just hilarious.

one of a kind this guy......a reasonable, logical liverpool fan never thought I'd see the day.

He will be banned on their site soon for spouting such blasphemy but he's always welcome here.

KomodoBadger

Off rawk.

one of a kind this guy......a reasonable, logical liverpool fan never thought I'd see the day.

He will be banned on their site soon for spouting such blasphemy but he's always welcome here.
I am happy that people like him exist. A Liverpool fan on RAWK actually saying something sensible and correct. The inept RAWK mods will probably hit him with the banhammer, as was said, but I would also welcome him to our site. He is an opposition fan (a Liverpool fan at that) who is speaking sense. My faith in humanity has been restored.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The same squad that they blamed Brenden for wasting over 300m?
The same squad they at every loss claimed it's not Klopp's team?
Now before a ball has been kicked the same squad with a couple of additions has somehow become a thoughtfully put together squad! You just couldn't make it up.
Aye! Don't allow facts/sense to get in our way! :lol:

Shes veryy verry attractive!
I can screenshot the user pic but how do i post it here?
Yes please, dear

montpelier

Someone tell me how you post a pic here then.
Get the pic open in a browser tab, use the icon next to :) smilies :) above the box you post your usual text contributions from

icon opens dialog box asking for url-wotsit, innit?

is how I do it

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

baanke laal

banned
They are not happy about Ronaldo winning an International trophy with his country

Ronaldo making it all about him despite doing feck all to influence this game.
yep hope the c*nt makes his knee worse
Me, me, everyone look at me.
Has Ronaldo's shorts shrunk? Or is he trying to replicate that pic of him in tiny shorts again?
RAWK Gooner said:
Hopefully the camera goes straight to Ronaldo at full time. He's the true hero tonight.
The final nail in the coffin of the utter shitstain of a season that was 2015/16. feck off football.
Some Evra love too as usual
feck it. Worth it all to see Evra's heartbroken little face.
Got to be content with that c*nt Evra being sad though. Haha there he was.
No Sakho. No Party.

And Ronaldo removes his shirt. What a twat.
Cameras all over Ronaldo, everybody talking about Ronaldo. The guy who had no influence on the final
Also 90% sure his little limping hobble to tell his teammate to get back on the pitch was for the cameras. I don't mind Ronaldo though to be honest. The Evra tears (or would -be Nani tears) were always worth waiting for.
Why can't some Portuguese player just walk up and say "put your top on yah clown " and walk away.
How can you be that narcissistic?
hahaha he's even got the captain's armband on.... Ronaldo's just a shit John Terry
Hope the shirtless c*nt misses out on BDOR.
I don't understand why the Portuguese players were throwing that man in a suit up in the air. Instead of their manager Ronaldo.
Warrior Ronaldo braving the stairs to pick up the trophy, he ll do anything for his country.
I cant believe he made it to the top of the stairs, I'm in tears here.
Amazing stuff by Ronaldo. The way he single handedly lifted that trophy above his head. No one else in world football could have done it, the kid is special.

ReDDHDevilS

They are not happy about Ronaldo winning an International trophy with his country
Some Evra love too as usual
The final nail in the coffin of the utter shitstain of a season that was 2015/16. feck off football.
Amazing stuff by Ronaldo. The way he single handedly lifted that trophy above his head. No one else in world football could have done it, the kid is special.
Shame he's no Anthony Le Tallec!

clarkydaz

Surely the season before this was even worse for them? Progress surely, and of course... THEY.HAVE.KLOPP