RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Truedevil

I still remember his performance at Watford last year. He always had a few of those performances where he looked like he couldn't even stand on his own two feet. I suppose it doesn't matter if you're over rating a player on the internet though. It's not like anyone's ever going to know who you are.

Their Mourinho thread is already 200 pages long. :eek:
I remember how around that time they were saying how he's the best defender in the league and after that Watford game i went on rawk to see - surely they recognized how bad he was on that game. But no, they were in denial and stayed in denial for the whole season. Surely if he were that good then Klopp would be playing him.

Ludens the Red

Okay, so I was on Liverpools twitter page and it says "England's most successful club with 41 major honours". This annoyed me for obvious reasons, the main one being it's a lie, unless the number 41 is now a higher number than 42.

Last edited:

Rossa

I still remember his performance at Watford last year. He always had a few of those performances where he looked like he couldn't even stand on his own two feet. I suppose it doesn't matter if you're over rating a player on the internet though. It's not like anyone's ever going to know who you are.

Their Mourinho thread is already 200 pages long. :eek:
The Klopp thread here is 130 pages

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The Klopp thread here is 130 pages
Yeah but Klopp's been at Liverpool for over a year. Mourinho's been at United for about five or six months. Their Mourinho thread started when he became your manager.

Carolina Red

Staff

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Matip thread:

I love how Rawk always finds a player who they hype up so much. You could read word to word the same things about Sakho this time last year, funny how that turned out.
Should be some entertainment inbound, Sky just saying that the Cameroon FA might request FIFA ban him from playing for Liverpool for the duration of the African Cup of Nations because he's refusing to play.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Matip thread:

I love how Rawk always finds a player who they hype up so much. You could read word to word the same things about Sakho this time last year, funny how that turned out.
Ive read the same things on here about Bailly.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Should be some entertainment inbound, Sky just saying that the Cameroon FA might request FIFA ban him from playing for Liverpool for the duration of the African Cup of Nations because he's refusing to play.
Surely this will never happen and rightfully so. Anyway, wrong thread for that.

SalfordRed1960

Ive read the same things on here about Bailly.
Has anyone claimed he is WC. Most quotes I read acknowledge he is raw and a work in progress. However, they love his aggression, something that we have missed since Vidic in his prime. Not seen any comments about good on the ball, skillful, Baresi-Maldini Like

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Worth mentioning that the guy didn't actually say that in that thread, and that the mods trawled through 3 years of his posts to find that like the sad cnuts they are to try and justify his ban for disagreeing with them.
I kind of wish RAWK mods were available to moderate Donald Trump and dredge up all of his past deeds.

podurban2

Jeez I thought this forum was left-leaning, but it's like Stalingrad over there.

Lizard

Supports
Liverpool
They're ridiculous.
I really hate RAWK, I used to interact with some of my fellow fans on Twitter back in the day, but my politics went to centre, while theirs remained in the extreme. The most politically moderate Liverpool fans are still tankies, and I don't actually know anyone besides me that would be more of a right-leaning centrist. It's not my fault, my politics changed, my passion for the club didn't is all.

I've got two stories about interacting with fellow other Liverpool fans on Twitter actually, and they can serve as an example of how ridiculous they are:

Paul Tomkins is a Liverpool fan that is quite a big figure in the community, mainly due to his Tomkins Times site, which offers some quality pay-per-view articles.
Apparently he described one of our black players as moving nimbly around the pitch like a chimpanzee or something, I don't really know the details, but couple of people I followed demanded he loses his job (literally impossible since he's self-employed), people to locate him (hm, wonder why) etc., and one of them didn't stop for five weeks.
This guy would just constantly tweet at Tomkins about how he's racist and just tweeting tons of abuse basically.
So I mentioned him in one of my tweets, telling everyone that if this guy doesn't like something people say, he'll demand they lose their jobs and livelihood.
He of course noticed and said something like "excuse me for doing the noble work of outing racists" or something, so I went with "apology accepted" just to wind him up a bit.
He went silent, then few days later he mentioned me in a tweet where he compared me to Thomas Mair (the lunatic that killed Jo Cox), but here's the real kicker: he linked me an article about how he was a Nazi, and the article was from THE SUN:eek:
His response after me pointing that out: "say hello to mom for me":lol:

The second story is from couple of years back, and it's about a big fan account that was so far left-leaning that even most of the Liverpool fans hated him. He was one of the first "social justice warriors", so to speak, in an age when that sort of behaviour was still considered odd, and at one point he tweeted something about Fellaini being a racist for wearing an afro a hairstyle you are apparently only allowed to have if your skin is of black colour. After pointing out that in a democracy people are allowed to have whatever hair style they want to have, he blocked me.

But yes, this is how people from RAWK actually are, I'm sad to report.:(

Vanrouge

The second story is from couple of years back, and it's about a big fan account that was so far left-leaning that even most of the Liverpool fans hated him. He was one of the first "social justice warriors", so to speak, in an age when that sort of behaviour was still considered odd, and at one point he tweeted something about Fellaini being a racist for wearing an afro a hairstyle you are apparently only allowed to have if your skin is of black colour. After pointing out that in a democracy people are allowed to have whatever hair style they want to have, he blocked me.

What makes this even crazier is that Fellaini, though Belgian, is of African descent (Morocco, to be exact). :houllier:

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
They're ridiculous.
I really hate RAWK, I used to interact with some of my fellow fans on Twitter back in the day, but my politics went to centre, while theirs remained in the extreme. The most politically moderate Liverpool fans are still tankies, and I don't actually know anyone besides me that would be more of a right-leaning centrist. It's not my fault, my politics changed, my passion for the club didn't is all.

I've got two stories about interacting with fellow other Liverpool fans on Twitter actually, and they can serve as an example of how ridiculous they are:

Paul Tomkins is a Liverpool fan that is quite a big figure in the community, mainly due to his Tomkins Times site, which offers some quality pay-per-view articles.
Apparently he described one of our black players as moving nimbly around the pitch like a chimpanzee or something, I don't really know the details, but couple of people I followed demanded he loses his job (literally impossible since he's self-employed), people to locate him (hm, wonder why) etc., and one of them didn't stop for five weeks.
This guy would just constantly tweet at Tomkins about how he's racist and just tweeting tons of abuse basically.
So I mentioned him in one of my tweets, telling everyone that if this guy doesn't like something people say, he'll demand they lose their jobs and livelihood.
He of course noticed and said something like "excuse me for doing the noble work of outing racists" or something, so I went with "apology accepted" just to wind him up a bit.
He went silent, then few days later he mentioned me in a tweet where he compared me to Thomas Mair (the lunatic that killed Jo Cox), but here's the real kicker: he linked me an article about how he was a Nazi, and the article was from THE SUN:eek:
His response after me pointing that out: "say hello to mom for me":lol:

Hey wait a minute ..

I post on RAWK and I'm not like that.

Please stop with this one size fits all mentality.

montpelier

Merry Christmas Everybody

source: cut from the Booking Christmas at Anfield brochure

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
The overwhelming majority have condemned Firmino's stupidity in getting caught drink driving, but there's a few funny comments here and there.

What impact would this have on his visa?
I work for a bank, and it won't have any impact whatsoever. You're not obliged to tell your bank about any criminal convictions.
Why does he even have a wife? Liverpool should be his wife.
So, we play Chelsea on the same day as the court date... which cop would do that? Obviously, an Everton cop, and not a Liverpool Kop.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Emperor Mign:

RAWK 1 said:
Still think the Mig is the best shot stopper in the league
RAWK 2 said:
Wasn't he like 19th in terms of save percentage last season? So not really making many saves

podurban2

Oh crap they have the best goalkeeper in the league now as well? Chelsea should just hand over the title!