RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Napoli really should be 5-0. A bit wasteful.

predator

Youth NITK
Too early to get excited but I have been expecting them to fall abit this season. Losing Mane was a massive loss for them and I just think what Klopp has done is starting to run its course.

They've been brilliant for the past 3 years. Better than City on their day imo, but maybe it's coming to an end?

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
That huge contract for Salah will bite them in the arse yet. He lost the hunger. I also think that he always seen himself at Madrid or Barca one day, but that chance is gone now with the contract.

Waynne

Imagine they built them into the water bottles. Quick puff and you’re 100 again.
Maybe Napoli nicked them water bottles and are taking a couple hits going by how the scouse are getting mauled right now.

Carolina Red

Staff
From their halftime thread
As for the first half, football like everything has its cycles, our has come to an end. Klopp has a massive work on his hands and it starts with making bold choices and I’m not talking about not starting Milner anymore. Realising Harvey’s not a CM might be the first.

Also, Gomez is done at the highest level.
Maguire and fred having a shocker
We are finished. Physically and mentally fecked..can't control a thing.

Everyone is so slow but especially Trent fecking Alexander Arnold. He's not even at right back, he's in midfield then just jogging everywhere.

We are done, fecking done.

Carolina Red

Staff
It's been a great 5 years but it's clear our cycle is over.

Last year was the culmination for these players and they dint have the motivation or energy to go again.

Hope Klopp or the next manager doesn't have the same loyalty to these players as Klopp has had to Milner
Embarrassing. Gomez and Milner should’ve been subbed about 25mins ago. Gomez with the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer and Milner hasn’t been above a 2/10 for at least 2 years now, no idea why he’s still here.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Napoli Packing their box now and half heartedly hitting back on the break. They blitzed us in the first half and are now resting.
The red team on the field now look 100 percent better than the 1st half team.
Tons of shite possession. Blech!
What has happened to our Liverpool team?

4-1? Wow.

I’m following the commentary, can’t watch it, probably a good thing.
We’ve been robbed mate… :lol:
FT 4-1. The dismal start to the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.