RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
When they win a few on the go its always due to their footballing heritage and best team ever. When anybody else do it, its always scammy jammy and whatnot. They haven’t change one bit from the 1990s, fergie trully broken them. You love to see it.

RetroStu

Christ, i dont know if its just their defence mechanism because we are doing better this season with an outside shot at the title but the whole 6 or 7 pages of our match is just corruption crap. I mean even more so than when SAF was here and we were winning everything.
Its so damn silly to read, pure cringe.

bubbles_

RAWK is pretty much that crying meme wearing the happy mask.

All seem delighted at keeping the owners they were delighted to be getting rid of. And they’re delighted that United are probably getting rich owners. So delighted. YAWN la

Andre Kagawa

I just went to RAWK for a bit of humour and saw their site isn't mobile friendly. Can that be? It's pretty annoying to zoom and scroll on a phone.
It’s terrible, but if you tilt your screen it's somewhat functionable.

Flexdegea

Despite having a horrendous season it’s crazy to think if they beat us in our next league game at anfield, they could be just 5 points behind us in 4th place. Does that put them in the title race too?

No as we would have dropped points and would be out of the race ourselves, Quick maths

Chief123

No as we would have dropped points and would be out of the race ourselves, Quick maths
They obviously aren’t in a title race and won’t be in it. That was me being cheeky. I don’t see us in a title race either.

However, I’m not dismissing the fact they could only be 5 points behind us after our next game at Anfield. Yes lots of ifs n buts but considering we’ve had a great season and they’ve had a terrible one, it’s not far fetched to think they can still finish above us.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
They obviously aren’t in a title race and won’t be in it. That was me being cheeky. I don’t see us in a title race either.

However, I’m not dismissing the fact they could only be 5 points behind us after our next game at Anfield. Yes lots of ifs n buts but considering we’ve had a great season and they’ve had a terrible one, it’s not far fetched to think they can still finish above us.
People get too carried away with a result here or there. As outstanding as Liverpool have been in recent seasons, they aren't that team right now. Even the two latest wins were pretty unimpressive. They are still a very vulnerable side and they'll drop a lot more points before the seasons out

Flexdegea

I don't get the angle,

If my aunt had balls she be my uncle.

And even if they do that run, they still be 5 points behind, and possibly still out of the champs league spots, not exactly a smashing season for them after last year's exploits.

Baneofthegame

I feel like we will beat/draw with them at anfiekd, they still have Chelsea/City/Spurs/Arsenal to play as well.

But I get your point.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I don't get the angle,

If my aunt had balls she be my uncle.

And even if they do that run, they still be 5 points behind, and possibly still out of the champs league spots, not exactly a smashing season for them after last year's exploits.
If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Special European Nights at Anfield ©

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Start warming up, young lady. This could be an epic night on RAWK.

On another note, my iPhone knows when I start typing RAWK out, it capitalizes the letters automatically.
Thank you very much for this! :D

Just gonna sit quietly until the FT, you never know, Liverpool might be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.