RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKillington

BBC HYS is quite toxic these days as isnt really the place to go for proper Football discussion, there are a small group of Liverpool fans who are on there all the time posting silly comments about Man Utd, up voting each others comments, and abusing some of the people who post positive things about Man Utd.

There is one Liverpool fan who has had about 50 different accounts (he keeps getting banned) and is on every Man Utd HYS from the moment it opens until the moment it closes posting nonsence and basically abusing people or accusing them of saying things they havent said and there is another Liverpool fan who is on as soon as every Man Utd match finishes wittering on about fake red cards our players should have got and claiming every decision we got was wrong.
A similar thing happened on the Guardian comments. You used to get 1000’s of comments after a game on the United articles and there was some good conversations. Then fergie left and the 1000’s of comments just became scousers wumming. Most of the regulars left and now most United match reports are lucky to get 3-400 comments. Half of which are still scousers being bitter over something. They’re a plague.

RedRocket9908

The excuses are coming in early

Refs will have already been told by league bosses and by SKY to facilitate a utd win to keep their title charge going.
Expect them to fall over in and around the box constantly and be rewarded every single time while we get nothing.
VAR and the wavy lines also primed to assist as much as possible
On David Coote (Notts County fan from Nottingham) being on VAR

I knew they'd be a United fan officiating on the pitch or on VAR, be nice to play these once with out someone from Greater Manchester or a Nottingham based United fan not involved in any way in the Officiating.

It was bad under the previous PGMOL boss and it will carry on under Fergie's puppet on a string Howard Webb

It was so blatant that Anthony Taylor did this fixture 3 times in a row, (twice at OT).

M Bison

Supports
York City
Any comments over there on Firminio? Seems to have been phased out over the past few years but is only 31 so surely had a few years left in him

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
On Gakpo, turnips and tomatoes - a philosophical inquest

It's a bit like going to the shops and needing tomatoes and turnips to make the weekly meals you have planned and bought all the other ingredients for.

There's no good tomatoes available when you get the shops. Only a few manky ones or others that are £25 a punnet. Luckily there is turnips available. So you buy turnips now and make do for a week without tomatoes.

We are currently eating cheese and turnip pizza and mozzarella and turnip salad this week. Luckily with the odd turnip athrown in as part of a decent roast dinner.

It doesn't taste nice but next week when we go the shops we hope they'll have turnips and beautiful plump tomatoes available at a decent price.

At that point we'll be heading to the metaphorical sunlit uplands of having banging pizzas, spaghetti meatballs and turnips as part of a roast dinner in our weekly rotation of meals. Everything will taste and feel better.

The motto here is that turnips (Cody Gakpo) will make more sense when the tomatoes (midfielder we want) are also available.
Why would you pick Turnips as the second vegetable in this analogy? It’s such a weird choice.

Also, and I mean this straight….this is what I love about Rawk. No way you ever get this high quality lunacy on other forums.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Seems that with the Carabao Cup win United knocked them off their perch of domestic trophies won.

Drawfull

bringbackbebe

Also, and I mean this straight….this is what I love about Rawk. No way you ever get this high quality lunacy on other forums.
Think their terrible forum UI tricks their mind into talking in tongues & posting stuff they normally would not. There's no logical explanation to this really.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Think their terrible forum UI tricks their mind into talking in tongues & posting stuff they normally would not. There's no logical explanation to this really.
I assumed the fan makeup is mostly older blokes why grew up in the 80’s and took too much acid when they were young. Hence the above turnip rant.
As opposed to, say Bluemoon, which I assume to be made up of kids huffing paint-thinners

RedRocket9908

Disgusting lack of respect for Brian Clough, one of the games greatest managers

The pain such a comment causes me is off the scale, regardless of how successful a manager the man was and irrespective of your accompanying qualification. That name should never be seen on a Liverpool forum. I’m sure Kenny would similarly be wincing at your comparison on Reds website of a truly great man as Jurgen with such a contemptible and dishonourable lying scumbag.

RedRocket9908

He blamed them for Hillsborough. Probably fair enough that they don't much like him.
Oh I didnt realise that, fair enough then I guess.

Looking at tomorrows match thread they seem to be getting all the usual excuses in early

You've got their endless diving, cheating, whining and moaning, you'd got all the officials and the VAR from Manchester who are all Manchester United fans so we're going to get feck all off the officials - same as ever.

So I guess we'll just have to try and beat them and live with the disallowed goals and non-pens that we won't get.

If they don't win with their PGMOL advantage then fecking hell, they must be shite.

Going to be a tricky game. Up the Mighty Reds!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What are these cnuts saying about us, pre match?
Generally that Utd's best team and manager in recent times is one goal difference better than Liverpool's worst ever run under Klopp. With the same number of goals conceded. Utd's ceiling is just above Liverpool's floor.

Can't argue with those stats regardless of the football on show from both teams.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Generally that Utd's best team and manager in recent times is one goal difference better than Liverpool's worst ever run under Klopp. With the same number of goals conceded. Utd's ceiling is just above Liverpool's floor.

Can't argue with those stats regardless of the football on show from both teams.
Trying taking out the 9-0.

Conor

Zero context taken into consideration, as usual. What a surprise!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Do they have an equivalent cafe meltdown there?
Now would be a good time to have one i suppose.

eire-red

Do they have an equivalent cafe meltdown there?
Now would be a good time to have one i suppose.
Don't think it would have quite the entertainment factor as RAWK. Not enough conspiracy theories and too many brain cells.

Blood Mage

Only silver lining is they'll be getting giddy over their chances of staging a comeback against Real now and it will be sweet when they're given another humbling.

Chief123

Even if they come back and win against B'Mouth, they're fecking shite.
No chance. They are absolutely brilliant. Can see them winning this comfortably 6-1. They’ll absolutely batter bournemouth in the second half. I can’t see anything other than a comfortable win for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.