RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
The lack of self-awareness is always astounding.

There's a reason it was called LiVARpool.

BarryWinks

Went on there for a quick peep after FT and it was funny reading all the conspiracy/PGMOL orchestration nonsense. I guess that's what fans do, but it was crazy seeing them actually draw a parallel between us being good and Webb being back at the referees association. Weird bunch.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Went on there for a quick peep after FT and it was funny reading all the conspiracy/PGMOL orchestration nonsense. I guess that's what fans do, but it was crazy seeing them actually draw a parallel between us being good and Webb being back at the referees association. Weird bunch.
Bluemoon forum same :lol: Weird that United have been given ref help for so many years and no ones done anything about it.

Mr. Robot

I was listening to a podcast last week and there was a group of rival fans on there. Arsenal, Utd, Spurs, Everton, a Forest lad and a West Ham fan. And one thing that they all agreed on: Liverpool fans are a unique breed of weird, oblivious, paranoid, dramatic, angry, delusional group of cnuts unlike any other fanbase.

We have a large amount of absolute idiots in our fanbase, sure - just look at our match day thread on any weekend for evidence of that.

But Liverpool fans - they’re unstable and it’s never, ever their fault. Nothing is.

Withnail

Probably the sending off. I think it was a red but the ref didn’t give anything. Can they look at it retrospectively ?
No they don't do that anymore, I don't think. It was reviewed by VAR and deemed ok. There was very little force, let alone excessive force so it's not a red.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
:lol:

alquemyst

Have a friend at work, very die hard Liverpool fan.

He went from constant gloating in the last few years to "why we don't have sexy players like Bruno". It's so fecking refreshing to see them moan, really makes my day.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Many fans who grew up in the 90s and early 2000s when Fergie's United were rampant have been ruined beyond repair. It's especially bad for City and Liverpool fans of that vintage, who even when they've been winning stuff while we've been in the toilet cannot shake the irrational bitterness that can only spawn from an utterly ruined childhood. You just have to take a step back and drink it in when you're lucky enough to witness the fruits of Fergie's labours, even after all these years :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

They’re hilarious. They support a team literally dubbed LiVARpool due to the amount of decisions that go in their favour yet have the nerve to talk about us “paying off refs” and getting “lucky” all the time. Deluded cnuts.

BarryWinks

Many fans who grew up in the 90s and early 2000s when Fergie's United were rampant have been ruined beyond repair. It's especially bad for City and Liverpool fans of that vintage, who even when they've been winning stuff while we've been in the toilet cannot shake the irrational bitterness that can only spawn from an utterly ruined childhood. You just have to take a step back and drink it in when you're lucky enough to witness the fruits of Fergie's labours, even after all these years :lol:
Yes, the old man did a number on them that's for sure. There's an arsenal fan (or I think he is) on RAWK who seem to hate us so much too, he also is convinced we have the referees in our pockets this season and can see us actually 'winning it' :keano: :lol:

RedRocket9908

They’re hilarious. They support a team literally dubbed LiVARpool due to the amount of decisions that go in their favour yet have the nerve to talk about us “paying off refs” and getting “lucky” all the time. Deluded cnuts.
The stats on ESPN actually show that Liverpool have had more help from VAR than anyone else in the league

brian017

Every debatable decision that goes our way is the incorrect call. Every debatable decision that goes their way is the correct call. Got it

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Was it bent in our favour when McTominay was denied a clear penalty at Palace? Or when Casemiro missed 3 games for grabbing a shirt?

Was it bent in our favour when we lost the opening europa league game for a handball that the rules say cannot be a handball?

How about when fabinho injured the Brighton lad with a shocking tackle? Not bent?

arnoldS

It's not even fun to read it anymore. Thopse muppets are cringe as feck and it's hard to even read their bs. If I wouldn't know those posts are real I would think it's some kind of satire. Completely out of touch the lot

Lights Out

Wow. Literally opened mouthed reading those comments.
They’re absolutely unhinged. Mental cnuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fully Fledged

VAR reviewed it and determined it was OK, he was a tad lucky IMO and the only thing that saved him was the force bit
Looking at the picture you can see his leg is bent so he's taking the force out of the challenge. If his leg was straight that would have been a different matter.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Isn't Atwell the same ref who awarded Utd a penalty after he'd already blown the final whistle when they played Brighton?
This is always a good flag for if someone is beyond saving.

There's only two possible reasons for complaining about what happened in that game if you saw it. Either you're absolutely thick as mince, or you're utterly one eyed.

It was absolutely clear what happened, and that it was the right call. So if you complain about that, then clearly your opinion can't be trusted on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.