RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Found it hard to disagree with any of his surprisingly coherent comments.

Bogga

Most premier league goals for Liverpool after the WC... Wout Faes with 2 goals

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
At work, bored, (don't tell my boss).
On Man City's last game, Pep, players ...

More very strange post match interviews, hes become very cryptic and weird.
Spent about 5 mins raving about what a great team spurs are and how he expects to lose every time he faces spurs....
If only he'd signed England's captain Harry Kane for £120m that summer, instead of waiting for the Norwegian Poundland version.
fecking Pip can only get it up for Jurgen, that's all there is to it.
Klopp deffo gets in his head. Jurgen built a wonderful side at Dortmund without shit loads of cash, same at us, Pep has to either inherit a once in a generation amount of talent, or throw money about and I think it bothers him. Klopp is the best manager he has faced, its like if he's not competing with Jurgen, then its meaningless.
Said it the other week...we're the Ali to City's Frazier...brought the absolute maximum and the absolute best out in each other....but you can only bang toe-to-toe for so long
“Coming to London is like traveling to Northern Europe, it’s 4.5hrs. I’m so exhausted”

Pep :lol:
Couldn’t they have imploded v us

feck sake
Part of the reason they’ve imploded is precisely because it’s not us they’re up against. Guardiola, the players, the fans…it matters more to all of them when it’s Liverpool. United are the only other club in the league that inspire a similar hatred across other teams. Besides Spurs nobody hates Arsenal.
They choose this season to drop all the points
If I could bet money on it I’d guess ManC and LFC’s issues are somewhat similar in that there is a core group of players that can’t or won’t answer the bell anymore and each manager’s response to it is defining their season. You don’t move on from Cancelo for a clearly worse player or bench Dias and Laporte unless there are major issues going on.
Foden been binned too.
I think their biggest drop off is De Bruyne's legs going. Also Pep's strange ideas, getting rid of Cancelo, never picking Foden, keeping Bernardo Silva on the bench etc.
There has always been rumours of issues in the dressing room, I guess the player quality was so high and squad so deep it was never noticeable.

Aguero was said to not fit in.
Sane wanted to move.
Sterling was unhappy.
Bernardo Silva wanted to leave.
Gundogan wants out.

Often they get put in the team go on and become a match winner, or sold eventually like Sane and Sterling.
Pep has lost the dressing room. Big changes are needed. The players are just not motivated anymore.
They look like they are going through the motions and dropping players like De Bruyne, Laporte and Dias is a red flag. Bernardo's head is at Barcelona.
and then..

Will anything actually happen?
No. They'll probably pay a £50 fine.
Deferred for 5 years!
A pile of self righteous flim-flam by Ooooo Gary Neville..... a load of cryptic fork-tongued apologetica by Jonathan Liew....and then Micah Richards guffawing his tits off in every TV studio in Britain in a month or so
'We have found Manchester City guilty of all charges but because um.....five years have passed they wont be punished'
But they saved football by stopping that pesky Liverpool FC from winning the league Liquidate you small-time cheating c*nts
Wow, will be an amazing turn of events if we were to finish 9th and end up with 2 more league titles this season.
Che Neville will be all over it if the thinks Utd can get 2 more title added.
And Us 3?
I’ll take that
Three I think? Obvious 11/12, but think they finished second but way off the pace under Mourinho and Solskjaer. You could argue that we’re City not in the running other teams could have pushed harder (us in 17/18 for example where we rested players in the run up to Kyiv).

Our 3 runner ups all went to the final day.
11/12 - United
13/14 - Liverpool
17/18 - United

Nothing else up for grabs yet but the rest would be

18/19 - Liverpool
20/21 - United
21/22 - Liverpool
Sort of...interesting...that it would all fall to the two biggest clubs in the land.
This only goes up to 2018, so far, so in theory united would benefit with 2 titles, us with 1. So far.

But - disclaimer - they get a fine and it all goes away.
We'd only get 1 wouldn't we?

Don't want it anyway. feck them.
Dunno about you Barney, but I've already awarded us 3 more league titles at least. I'll be editing Wikipedia accordingly.
Fake revenues
Fake manager contracts
Fake player contracts

Yet there are still many, even on here, that worship them for unearthing gems like Haaland for £51m :D
Won't happen as they are weak, but if they decided to strip titles, the following seasons titles would be affected

17/18 Man City 100 points, 2nd Man United 81 points - Mourinho at man united, he'd no doubt be mentioning that!
13/14 Man City 86 points, 2nd Liverpool 84 points - Gerrard would get a winners medal, this was Brendan's title charge.
11/12 Man City 89 points, 2nd Man United 89 points - The famous Aguero last minute goal. Sky would lose their moment looking back on that.

£40,000 fine and a good old tutting to come
So they only cheated up to 2018 according to that?
The reason so many go on about Man City having a good financial record in the last 4 years is because they have been under investigation in those 4 years so have been trying to keep it tight!

The thing with Man City can get away with is being able to move on players with decent fees. It's like buying clubs see their players as being 'coached by Pep' as a reason to pay top dollar.

Other things being at play wouldn't surprise me. Southampton spending £40m on 4 kids from Abu Dhabi in one window was a bit weird.
Did you just drop this £40 million I've just found on the floor?
Null and void all those premiership wins, with the award going to the second placed team, whoever that might be
League titles shouldn’t be won in court rooms. I (personally) would prefer no title to be awarded when it’s confirmed City have cheated and they’ve finished top.
Well good luck to you mate, but I fecking wouldn't. Give me all 3 right now please and a medal around stevie g's neck.
Why should League titles be any different from gold medals?

Why should financial doping be any different to performing enhancing drug doping?
Don't be surprised if Guardiola walks. They are having a poor season and he saves face by looking like he's doing the right thing.
Problem with that is he needs to keep in with Abu Dhabi. They've probably got half his salary squirrelled away somewhere.
13/14 title win and a medal for Gerrard. Yes please!

Then you argue we’d have won the last two but for their earlier cheating. Few more for United but meh.

Anyway, that’s tongue in cheek. They’ll lawyer up some more and doubt anything hugely significant will come of it.
I wonder if that’s really what’s been playing On Peps mind. Must’ve known this was coming.
If the league had any balls they’d go all juve on them and take everything they won by cheating away from them.
The Premier League will end up paying them £500m in compensation as an apology
Think what's likely is that they're legit these days, but all the money they have from sponsors, etc, was from fudging the books in the early days. It's like a criminal enterprise that's gone straight once they've build up enough money from the all the illegal activity they no longer get up to.

The PL needs to look at the knock-on effect from all the cheating they got up to previously, and how's it's now the bedrock for the current financial situation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH Lad are you at the emirates because I want to know what you're smoking?
They're not legit. Its about 8 or 9 sponsors their owner also owns/sits on the board of. He then funnels his own money through these companies in inflated sponsorship deals. That's still cheating

Edit:- The CEO photo of the gambling company (Xbet?) was robbed from a photo in a frame on a website selling employee award photo frames.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I take it back. They're still criminals.
All it needed was United to be in the title race and here comes a point deduction to city.... not that I’d complain this is all great news for Arsenal.
Given the dates involved, they shouldn't get a points deduction this season, it should be all the seasons included in the investigation.

Although if they were to face automatic expulsion from the Premier League I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Oh great, they'll probably get a points deduction in the season we decided not turn up. fecking cheats.
All it needed was United to be in the title race and here comes a point deduction to city.... not that I’d complain this is all great news for Arsenal.
Given the dates involved, they shouldn't get a points deduction this season, it should be all the seasons included in the investigation.

Although if they were to face automatic expulsion from the Premier League I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
What's generated this all of a sudden and what the feck have the PL been doing for the last 10 or so years?
They just appoint the most expensive lawyers they can, obstruct, delay , and they’ll get a suspended fine or something.
History tells you they'll get away with it. Years of legal battles and a fine would be my guess. That being said, I wonder if any potential signings they plan on moving for may think twice incase the shit hits the fan. Need the same to happen to Madrid, Utd, Chelsea and PSG now and we'll have a free run at Bellingham !
If they end up giving them a fine, whatever it is , then the premier league have wasted the last ever chance of saving the game. It’s a big big outcome this.
Yup
A fine opens the door for future cheats. Stripping titles and retrospectively deducting points is trouble for them. Relegation is what a ballsy FA would do.
You must be sniffing glue if you think there will be any punishment for the fecking cheats
Brendan Rodgers about to become a league winning manager then!
You also wonder how long this news has been 'out there' and how that may be impacting the sale of ourselves and United.
Still highly unlikely there will be retrospective points deductions or title removal.

But what this does do is forever (officially) taint their "successes". And those of Guardiola too. Which is nice.
Wasn’t old bongo head moaning about the teams that initially put in a complaint, in a recent press conference? This must have been known for a while.
Ban Guardiola from being able to buy a full back for 2 years. It would kill him.
Asterisk FC
2011–12 Manchester United
2013–14 Liverpool
2017–18 Manchester United
2018–19 Liverpool
2020–21 Manchester United
2021–22 Liverpool
Doesn't include the later years.
I reckon Guardiola is done in summer at the latest (if not before). He will want to distance himself from any massive punishments.
Socked I tell you. Shocked. They seemed so honest too.
I think they are screwed this time to be honest.
I think so too.
Chickens, home to roost.
If the PL can get the early years charges to stick, then the fact that City flat out refused to cooperate in the later years will probably have the PL pissed and want a harsh punishment.
They cheat, we know they cheat, and they know we know they cheat, yet nothing changes .
Whatever happens (or doesn’t), great for their modern day hero’s like Toure, Aguero and Kompany to know that every pot they win was tarnished and their careers at the top level were ultimately wasted.
Kick them out the league and three titles to Liverpool, it’s the right thing to do!
this is exactly why they won't do it
Doesn't matter now. They've served their purpose now for everyone else in stopping Liverpool. Now United are back on track and Arsenal.
If a team like us or United were to be relegated, there would be a noticeable gap in the league and the absence of a huge historical club would be felt. If City got relegated, no-one would give a flying feck. They really need to have the book thrown at them. Pep aint no genius, he's a crook just like them.
The Aguero moment never happened then? :D
Agueeeeer..........NO!
Sky would be devastated. They'd not be able to show that moment again without mentioning cheating and a stripping of the title.

I need this to happen
Oh that would be so beautiful. Martin tyler with an asterisk
:lol:He'd have to retire. He has already pretty much lost 'and its live!'
A 10 point deduction in each season would be pretty funny.

3 titles to us, 1 to United
This is exactly what I was thinking. Especially since the one United title would wipe out the whole Agueeeerroooo business once and for ever. I can live with that suggestion.
Seen something about “managerial contracts” being something they’re investigating as well. Surely an honourable man like pep wouldn’t let them falsely advertise his wages. He’s a man of honesty and integrity.
One of the first allegations from Der Speigel was the shifty way Mancini was being paid.
This was well documented at the time. Was Mancini's contract.
He was paid more than his City salary by Al Jazira FC (Abu Dhabi based club) for 'consultancy fees'.
So his salary was more than doubled but not through City's books
Yep. He was getting paid more for being an Abu Dhabi ambassador than he was for managing them.
Would be funny if they get deducted points for the way they were paying staff like Arteta ....
Lets hope whatever happens sets the standard for Newcastle and for the way chelsea are acting.
"CHEATING BASTARDS", should be ringing out for ninety minutes at every stadium they play at - sportswashing eh.
Well hopefully this will make their (and Saudi United) cheating more difficult going forward at least
City would gladly pay a fine every year as money is literally no object. Points deduction now also makes no sense as their cheating impacted past years.

It has to be stripped titles and league positions for the whole period. I’m ambivalent as to whether the titles are awarded to 2nd place teams. In a way leaving the titles vacant for that period as they did with Lance Armstrong would act as a permanent stain and a reminder to future generations of their cheating.
One this is certain, this is not the same as the UEFA case. Man City are being charged by the PL, meaning by the other 19 clubs in it ...
Id love to see Pip managing in the championship, we ll see if he can do it at a cold tuesday night in Stoke.

He ll be off like a shot, the fraud
The Athletic are strangely quiet about this, the news isn't even front page (its us), just 1 article much lower down. Normally they would be all over a major story like this. More than a little suspicious...
Maybe Jürgen upset them on Saturday.

If they have any balls though they'll strip the titles and relegate them for at least a couple seasons. That's the only way to send a clear message to the likes of Newcastle (and whoever buys us) that they can't cheat the system.

If they do strip the titles I don't think they should award them to 2nd places. As much as I'd like to see us rewarded for the close finishes against those criminals I don't think it would be fair to clubs who finished outside the top 4, or clubs that got relegated. City's cheating has warped the game worldwide if we're honest. They're the reason players like Caecido are worth upwards of 80 million now.
This is a huge moment. With multiple wealthy owners (Newcastle, potentially US, Man Utd) it's important that they make it clear ... no fecking about.
City will probably get a points deduction and end the season 1 point ahead of us, again.

I have a very strong feeling the Saudis are involved in this, probably Qatar too. Too big a coincidence they are interested in us and United at the SAME time City finally get charged.
Elaborate?
Wouldn't be surprised is the Saudi's and Qatar are happy to back the FA with enough money and lawyers to kick city out/get them punished. Paves the way for their own clubs to clean up.
By doing the exact same things?
This season might have a happy ending after all!
Surely, after a 5 year? investigation, the PL wouldn’t come out with this if they were not extremely confident?
Strip the c*nts of all titles and demote them back where they belong.
Klopp was robbed of a few premier league titles, its a shame but this will not be resolved quickly and by the time it does what the EPL do that properly reflects the impact of Man City's cheating, the only thing that would be fair is to strip them off titles and relegate them but does the EPL have the balls to do that? HMRC getting involved is a major red flag though if you're Man City
I can't see HMRC getting too involved to be honest.

Think about it, MCFC have (allegedly) inflated their earnings and have paid taxes on those (supposed) earnings - technically, (if the allegations are true) they've overpaid their taxes.
HMRC will be interested in managers and players getting paid off the books and not paying taxes. Look at all the Spanish-based players who have been done for tax evasion.
Was Mancini paying income tax on the money he and possibly others were receiving directly from Abu Dhabi?
Then we have Pere Guardiola. Ped's brother jointly owns Girona FC with City's owners.
All those years Arsenal finished 5th, we shouldve been in CL.... Sue the feckers, come on stan, get the litigation going.
Teams who missed out on CL or any European footy and those teams relegated should be hugely compensated, it's a small consolation for what might have been, but they can't be overlooked in this case and need to be recompensed
If they just get off with a simple fine, what does that say to other clubs looking to bend the rules?
It just confirms that football is well and truly dead.
Can't see any punishment that really fits the crime here. City will inevitably lawyer up, drag it through the courts for years and end up getting off somewhat lightly.
What I'd like to see is every single one of their trophies since 2010 wiped and for them to be relegated to League 2. Not happening though.
So wait.. Bodgers broke the 24 year wait?? I need to lie down..
Micah Richards will probably just laugh dead loud when he gets asked about it the big tit.
Over 100 breaches over 14 years. They should be dumped from the league.
I think most of us know something wasnt right we got called all sorts as a fan base for saying it too.

They will get a Juventus at worse maybe 20 points lost which is nothing really
I want the titles. We played every team in the league and got all the points we won fair and square. But for City we would have had the most points. City only got more points than us because they cheated. We deserve those titles and Man Utd deserve theirs.
We'd only get one... 2013/14
United 2.... 2011/12 and 2017/18
The state of the game can be exposed by two depressing statements...no one is surprised City cooked the books....and no one expects meaningful punishments.
John Henry is currently passed out seeing the squad bonuses he's going to have to pay out for winning the league 3 more times...
I have a feeling he is ringing the sponsors who owe us bonuses.
When's Guardiola's next press conference? Might need to watch
Not forgetting Micah Richards next gravitas filled interjection.
Pep said he’d be out the door if they were found out to be lying to him. Let’s see.
It's probably a revolving door.
Most I can see is a points deduction either this season or next. Might explain why they can't be arsed this year as they know -20pts is coming anyway.
As for retrospectively handing out titles to us or anyone else. Nah, feck that. Don't want them. Just strip them of theirs and leave those seasons blank.
Agreed. This is as much a black mark on the PL as it is City. They let it go on this long. Those blank seasons should be a reminder of their failure.
They've had a lower wage bill than ourselves and United during most of this time as well.
Fair play to all them players they've signed. Going there not for the money, but for the wonderful atmosphere at teir ground and the amazing European pedigree City have.

Sorry mate but you can't leave ten years of English football blank with no winners.
Probably not no, I don't want them though, doesn't feel right.
I don't buy this sorry. We were cheated out of the titles. So were united. We played by the rules, they didn't. If city weren't funded by a nation state we'd be sat on 22 titles now. Hand it over, manchester.
They haven't won the league for 10 years though. There would only be 3 blanks if the punishment ends in 17/18
Would that not be a better option though?
A lasting reminder that Man City cheated? Rather than insert man Utd and us into the winners slots.
Just my opinion
But why not? City have cheated but the PL have embraced it. It kind of fits
Also - let's be honest. What does getting awarded the 13/14 title REALLY mean to anyone? We'd still have the absolute horror of the last 10 minutes at Sellhurst Park, of the slip etc
Just watch now all the kiss arses in the media get in first to have a go at them. The ones who have been drooling over City the last whack of years, about how amazing football they play and squad they have and about how good Guardiola is and all that. Their tune will change
It prevented us from winnng those titles so I'm sure they won't give a feck.
I wonder how Carragher will react to seeing his beloved Blue Mancs being hauled over the coals.
Already getting his digs in early to look like he's been calling out their crimes for ages, i've never seen him call out their bullshit but he seems to be all of a sudden with this new development
Remember that PC when journalist Rob Harris asked Guardiola about payments? I am so pleased for people like Rob who for years was looking into all of this, while being abused by arses on Twitter. Let’s see what happens.
Martyn Ziegler too. A couple of outstanding journalists with integrity. God bless them for not being intimidated into silence.
Strip their titles and relgate them to the Scottish PL
Simon Stone is acting as a lawyer for them on the BBC
I dont think much happens to them personally.
I wondered when that little c*nt would show up. Should’ve been sacked for being the one pushing the Klopp xenophobic shite.
Financially doped motherfeckers have screwed us out of 2 League title wins and i want that acknowledged.

We should be on 21 League Titles now.
22. And I sincerely believe that without them we win the league in 2020-21 even with the injury crisis which would be 23.
Could this be the reason City fans never really came out in large numbers to games or title parades?
It's the traffic. It's the worlds most difficult stadium to get to, apparently
Who's going to play Pep in the Netflix documentary?
Lance Armstrong?
Got to be John Cleese.
Lance armstrong FC probably cost us CL titles a well, as we would have been more rested for the CL games if we weren't trying to catch ben johnson FC
If you honestly believe De Brunye was getting 250K a week only you're a feckin' moron.
A lot believe they only paid £51m for Haaland on a salary of £350k a week.
Raheem Sterling knew he couldn't be a part of it any longer. And that's why he made the decision to move to Chelsea.
FSG and Glazers should sue them for loss of earnings. This could become huge. If they have cheated which we all know they have it could get worse for them.
Man City stripped of their titles? Liverpool being awarded them? Some truly outlandish predictions on here, even by RAWK standards.
Don’t get your hopes up. This has happened before. Accept that City’s punishment will in no way reflect the severity of their wrongdoing.
United have been cheated out of a couple of titles by City's cheating too, not just us, if United kick up a fuss over this, then i can see City being stripped of the titles, but i'm not expecting much to come from it other than a fine.
20 points deducted for the next season and a 4 window transfer ban would do.
Cheslea got a 2 window ban for 2 breaches btw.
City have over 100.
Strip their titles and relegate them.
Liam Gallagher moaning on Twitter that no one else is getting investigated, just City.
I mean, I always knew he was a bit thick, but come on.
Who is Liam Gallagher?
Is there anything in these leaked documents about Noel Gallagher’s plagiarism?
I think he wrote about today many years ago…

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
And by now, you should've somehow realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
Their fans already crowing that their fancy lawyers will let them get away with it, and there's nothing anyone can do.
They're not denying they've cheated, just smug that they'll get away with it. Grim.
Bet they're crying like babies on blueloon.
The usual Xenophobia shouts and the cries of the "cartel" using FFP as a trap
Meanwhile over in BlueMoon:

"I’d be very surprised if we had been playing by a different set of rules to the rest of the Prem…."
that's it for now, only 40 pages left...

No Idea For Nickname

Warming up for tomorrow, fingers crossed..

Is that dropped points in 3 of the last 5 for Arsenal now? Thank feck they beat United
Newcastle had some mad defensive stats and were punching above their weight
Just look at their squad, that's not a top-four quality squad. Most of them are accustomed to bottom-half relegation battles.
Considering we are the most hated team in the League, everyone above us seems determined to give us a sniff of the top four.
Such a shame we're barely even an average level squad this season. Top 4 would have been a cakewalk with how crap most of the league is.
Win our games in hand and we'll be 6 points off 4th with 16 still to play
Beat Newcastle next week and make that 3 points behind. Easier said than done, though.
Ten Hag going wth Maguire and Shaw as a CB pairing in today's game.
Varane and Martinez on the bench so I guess he's resting them for the Barca game? Seems risky.
Shame that Rodrigo is out injured. He would've had a field day against the two fridges. Still, it will be interesting to see how will they deal with Rutter, once he is introduced in the second half ...
Not much mention of City being fecking cheats so far on Sky
Are you really expecting Sky to be highlighting it? I'm not, I wouldn't even bother watching it.
It's probably for the best nobody in the media mentions anything about it. The majority of them are idiots who'll just side with City anyway
COME ON DIRTY LEEDS!
Malacia is a rugby player, everything is tackling with his arms or pushing the opponent and nothing is given
Agree, except Fred is worse, because he is equally guilty of poor tackles, shoving and the rest (the aggression of Ten Haag’s team is the major difference from previous managers), but is the first Utd. player in the ref’s face when an opponent has committed a foul - like a throwback to Fergie’s days.
fecking hell that Ayling is a shite footballer
How does Fernandes keep getting away with charging at the ref, they are cowards who won't book him
You just knew Fernandes wouldn't score there. He's hilarious in open play
Simon Stone reporting Munich chants from the Leeds supporters. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall the BBC reporting Hillsborough chanting so quickly without being forced to.
5Live have just condemned both sets of fans.
good stuff. Every time it happens, needs to be condemned. Need it done on Sly Sports every time they start on ours now as well.
Manchester United are going to win this with one on the break aren’t they?
Maguire's passing. :D
No, he’s still with us - just.
Another horror injury for Fernandes, I'm guessing he'll be fine in 60 seconds. Got to admire the guys will to fight through the most sickening injuries.
He's a fecking horrible little shithouse
I hate Bruno Fernandes more than I've ever hated a footballer
United players falling down like cut wheat again,good to see nothing's changed then.
Including none of them being booked.
If Cantona and Vinnie Jones can earn a handsome living from bad acting, why not Bruno once his playing days are done?
As an aside... my LUFC mate has just messaged me - convinced Stevie G is gonna be their new gaffer. ??
Bamford was touted for an England place not that long ago. Since his return from injury, he’s apparently just ‘rusty’.
More like utterly crap.
Crap and England are not mutually exclusive
fecking hell, had forgotten Sancho was even playing. Not his type of game, think these sort of atmospheres scare him.
Moe from the Three Stooges making another appearance.
Member of 3 Stooges, Garnacho is on.
So Maguire gets a shop window game but knocks a few more grand off his selling price.

Will probs score a late winner now!
If Leeds had a player with a footballing IQ they might score in this match
0-1
feck off Leeds. Completely against the run of play.
Rob said:
Oh feck, she's got fed up with the shite and has turned the game off. The Mancs always score when she does that.

Edit:- and there you fecking go
she’s a rubbish fan your missus :lol:
I know more about Rob's Mrs than I do about my own
Rob said:
To be fair to her, she was going when they were shite, home and away. She was in the Anny in the 80's when I was in the Kop, she loved it. She had an ST until 2008, went all around Europe. She's just fed up of the overpriced overpaid fannies and lumps of lard like Maguire
Don’t blame her at all! There’s a lot not to like about footy at this level these days, and yeah, the money these players get and the privilege and arrogance they have and the fact they seem to think it’s ok to behave like absolute weapons (Maguire being a perfect example), it’s easy to not be arsed with it.
There's the undeserved fluke.
0-2
United 2nd is shocking
They always pull these fecking goal scoring young lads out of nowhere don't they? It's infuriating
Is that the Victorian wretch who’s scored? Can buy some wooden teeth with his goal bonus
Rob said:
I'm gonna make her watch the full 90 minutes from now on:mad:
Meh, 4 points from that Leeds head to head. To expect less would have been optimistic. Still two points dropped
Argh, I wish Ole was back they have actually hired a competent manager. Rashford looked like a lost cause at one point
They're still fecking shit. Once we get our mojo back we'll be miles ahead of them once again
To be fair, a competent team would've hammered these today. Leeds were all over them.
fecking hell ... De Gea and Slabhead being interviewed after their shambolic personal performances. Shameless.
I try to convince myself that I'd rather see Utd win the league than city. I really don't think I do, lolol. Horrible lot.
The paranoia in me is starting to believe that City are only being investigated now because we have been crap this season, and Utd are up there. 2nd place might win the title if City win it, and are punished. (Along with Mason forgetting to draw lines yesterday)
This wouldn't happen if we were challenging
“This wouldn't happen if we were challenging.”
Nothing to do with us. Stop looking for reasons that aren’t there.
Oh, forgot these

Bournemouth XI: Neto, Smith, Stephens, Senesi, Zemura, Outtara, Billing, Lerma, Anthony, Traore, Solanke.

Saudi Arabia Sportswash Project XI: Pope, Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn, Longstaff, Willock, Joelinton, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Isak.

Entitled cheats in denial and it is somehow everyone's else's fault XI: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Rodri, Laporte, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Silva, Mahrez, Haaland, Grealish.

Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Young, Konsa, Chambers, Digne, Kamara, Luiz, Ramsey, Watkins, Buendia, Bailey.

No Idea For Nickname

Every single iota of every single thing about these c*nts is execrable. A total shit stain. A skidmark on the Earth. feck off.
City 'fans' (probably the club?) even made a banner for their solicitor...
"Pannick on the streets of London"
Barrister. Their solicitor (Simon Cliff) is a scumbag. Also, I know Pannick won't be doing most of the work (he has little experience in this area), but I find it amusing their selection process seems to have gone as far as City asking their general counsel who the most expensive one was.
Neville adores what City are and desperately wants it for Utd.
City fans singing 'feck the Premier League', 'Champions of England - we know what we are', and now singing Gerrard songs.

Their fans...
Arsenal-fan said:
We’ll be dancing on the streets of London when we smash those cheating c*nts in 3 days
Hate to ask, as I refuse to watch City and have done for a long time, but what's being said by rat face and his cohorts?
Said how rough they've had it this week with "the charges the premier league have chucked at them" and that was it. Pathetic.
Small time club.
Every single one of their players is a money grabbing prick. They are a nothing club and always will be.
Every trophy, medal means nothing and deep down I bet the players think the same.
'Won' while cheating
Should I be surprised sky are still writing this shit. Seriously

Is Pep the best PL manager ever?

This will be Man City boss Pep Guardiola's 250th Premier League game as manager.
He's the 29th manager to reach this milestone in the competition, while only five managers have more wins than the Spaniard (183).
Guardiola boasts the highest win rate of any permanent manager in Premier League history (73.5%).

Probably every other manager in world football would have the same win rate given unlimited funds
Even ole and Roy
I turned it back on against my better judgement and the commentary is somehow even more sickening than usual. Just imagine if there were 114 cheating charges up against Liverpool how these two would be acting
He tripped himself :lol:
Exactly. Clever apparently thou & something to do with karaoke according to Neville.
How does them getting a pen yet again for a dive fits into the cartel and conspiracy against them?
Pathetic that by everyone involved- ref, VAR and the commentators. It is so obvious he is looking solely to fall over there
“Grealish manipulated that”…….aka cheat.
Imagine that was salah….

Be called every name under the sun
City making a statement according to Tyler. Didn’t say what the statement is though.
We're going to cheat our way to the title.
Now with them being exposed for the cheats they are (again), I kind of hope they win the league.
I would kind of agreed until Pep's statement about Gerrard's slip. Now I'm all aboard the Gooners train. Choo-chooo!!!
Neville sounds like he just checked his phone and found out his dog has just died. Compare that to when they were going head to head with us for titles.
Thats because he thinks Utd have a chance of winning the title.
When did the LFC cartel last get a penalty in the PL?
2nd April 2022
Every league, cup they win means absolutely nothing to every other fan. I'd rather them
Win it if it isn't us. Or a complete underdog like Leicester did
I feel the same. It feel inevitable that city will win it. Whoever wins when they play each other is more deserving than the other
This must be the ultimate warped product of this weeks saga. Loads of charges piled on City midweek by Prem League of essentially fraud and cheating, with evidence in the public domain, and by the weekend a “defiant” Pep and City make “a statement” on and off the pitch, their fans all bannered up and sing to celebrate brazen cheating while Martin Tyler giggles, as happy as a pig in shit.
How come no-one in the Sky coverage of this represents the Premier League? Not really surprised and to be expected I guess, but it is dark and flawed and doesn’t bode well for consequential outcomes.
Compare to Sky's Super Sunday tone the week of the ESL announcement in 2021.
Why would it effect the players? They've known they have been cheating since they put pen to paper on their contracts. It won't be a surprise to any of them.
This is a channel on which Gary Neville openly supported fans getting a fixture cancelled, fired a flare at an ex-red in Souness and attacked a policeman as if it was all in a just cause
Bunch of arses.
Imagine if a Sky gantry got hit by a flare at Anfield, City coach x 1000
Remember when Che Neville called it a peaceful protest.
Remember when Neville was just an overrated fullback? Ah, those were the days (apart from United's trophy haul at the time of course)
Neville's now getting stuck into the Premier League for taking too long to charge them. Are we watching a product owned by the Premier League or Man City? This is fecking MENTAL.
Neville has a vested interest as he's against FFP due to his own vanity project at Salford with one man and his dog at home games.
I said a while back. The sportswashers control the game now. They're governments at the end of the day - much more powerful than any football club! They dine at the very top table
Tyler confirms the news we’ve all been dreading…

He’s on Comms tomorrow night
Unfortunstely monday nights usually result in Carragher vs Neville bants in the studio then Neville taking his place on commentary next to Tyler, i think
Expect Carra to turn up in full Everton kit then
With his FSG in/ Klopp out scarf on
Il be no where near that shite. Worst duo and trio I can remember on any commentary
Imagine being even worse than Keys and Gray. Although Tyler was part of that team as well
Biggest game of the season on Wednesday and it’s not even on sky
To be fair, Arsenal - Man City is hardly a big game
Good luck to Arsenal on Wednesday. I hope the crowd is up for it too, serving some truth to Guardiola’s Army of Lies.
Haha sky showing Man City documentary on how they came up from League two, not the best timing. Even the rat made a joke about it.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
What an absolute shit bag Guadiola is. To make a jibe about one of LFC’s greatest ever players is classless and fkn embarrassing. Listen up you cheating cnt Stevie G has actually won a European Cup you have yet to achieve with your team of cheating sports washers.
Just don't look at the one he won as a player and two he won as a manager with Barcelona...

This has to be the same bloke waving the 5 at Ronaldo.

No Idea For Nickname

Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen; Koundé, Araújo, Alonso, Alba; Frenkie De Jong, Kessié, Gavi; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Pedri.
Qatar Sportswashers Utd XI: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Shaw, Malacia; Casemiro, Fred; Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Weghorst.

No Idea For Nickname

This ref is utterly useless. Has given absolutely everything to united, books gavi after he gets kicked snidely by Bruno, and Bruno then threw himself to the floor. Booked alba for profesting (not even particularly vehemently) about a corner they should have had. Just given another free kick to man united after a perfectly good tackle. Etc
Fernandes once again demonstrating the lowest pain threshold of any living being.
That's Bruno Fernandes, you must say his full name at all times, even though you don't need to for other players with the same second name.
So how was Wan-Bissaka taking out the Barca player after the shot any different to the pelanty last night?
It wasn’t.
Ref is extremely United heavy
Didn't realise Barca were top of La liga. Are united better than what they might appear?
Or is La Liga not very good?
fecking hell, having to sit in a bar in Tenerife suffering this absolute shite
De Gea is so shit
Barcelona [1] - 0 Qatar United
im hoping Barcelona target Rashford in the summer
c*nts. And Man Utd are even worse
Yes, they are well matched. Football-wise Utd are levels above what they were last season and the start of this season too. They look fit, and motivated. Rashford is looking lethal. Fair dues to 10heads he's done a proper job on that mob. Unfortunately.
Was going to happen sooner or later. With Arab money coming in, they'll be challenging next year, certainly the year after.
A goalie clanger and an OG, the luck never runs out that's for sure

Would be awful if we don't beat Real mind, this league is in a terrible state now
Seeing all our players coming back. I’m starting to believe we have a chance
Barca look shite
Not that good.
Hopefully Madrid are this shite against us.

Barcelona look poor.
This has to be a pen
Should have been to Barca. Clear handball by Fred
Haha. More jam than Hartleys that lot.
surely Rashford is due to go shit again soon. He always has these purple patches.
Look at ming the merciless following Xavi making sure he plays the nice guy to the ref who’s absolutely robbed them

Serpent rodent club
I love this stage of the europa league, as you get to see the random european transfers you didn’t realise happened.
Also fun to see Barcelona and Man Utd having to slug it out here while the big guns got a bye into the next round
You mean Ferencvaros, Union Saint Gilloise and Fenerbache?

Bajectic looking nailed on for spain midfield, looks a class above Gavi.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
"That's Bruno Fernandes, you must say his full name at all times, even though you don't need to for other players with the same second name."

Trent alexander-arnold says what's good.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
They are so cute. Will be even cuter when they find out that Middle Eastern investors are their best option for sale, considering their sale price, whilst insulting us in the interim. I'm sure their perceptions will change once the announcement is made

Mr. Robot

Lads and lasses, we are officially a very good team again because “the league is corrupt” and we’ve paid off the refs!

We’re back!

No Idea For Nickname

I've seen some laughably bent games in my time, but that probably has to be up there with the absolute worst of them.

Atwell should be getting the sack after that.
Isn't Atwell the same ref who awarded Utd a penalty after he'd already blown the final whistle when they played Brighton?
We have to beat these at Anfield.
I'm not sure we'll be allowed to.
We will. Trouble is we’ll beat Arsenal too. City’s (beat them too) it is then.
The Saudis are away to Abu Dhabi that weekend. If we were to do our stuff it could be a case of beat united (or Qatar) to go fourth.
When did United last win the league?
2013 I think, shitcoat's last season
As rotten as this is…can we stop with the ‘United are gonna win the league’ shite

And for tubby…

As fair and unbiased as this is…can we stop with the ‘United are gonna win the league’ shite
If we thought it was bad enough going against City for the league going against a good United side (which they aren't now) is almost impossible with the level of help they get.

They've been shit for 10 years so it's been kept under the radar
I've a horrible, horrible feeling this lot is going to win the league you know
They are a very average team and would be among the worst ever winners. But when you're getting 2+ bent decisions a game and opposition teams are intent on missing half a dozen clear chances, they would end up fluking it.
Serie A was never this bent in the days of Calciopoli. VAR is a charter for cheating.
Rashford will cool off, through injury if nothing else, and that should slow them down enough, even with the PGMOL in their pocket.
Everything is going for this lot, this season. Some mad witch doctor/voodoo stuff going down.
It’s the Qataris paying off the officials before they’ve even got in
Seriously, very little has happened that half
I'm talking generally. They've had a huge amount of spawn this season. More than usual.
It's the same every season. Last season they were rancid from start to finish but still finished top 6 comfortably enough and a Europa League place.

The season before they were awful but were given penalties every game and VAR galore to have them 2nd. They broke the record for successive away wins despite being battered in the majority of them.

The season before they were shite and were given pens every week after the restart to sneak top 4 on the last day (via a penalty).

You know you've always got to be far better than Manchester United to finish above them
This is true, but It's another level altogether for me this season. It's been upped a notch.
It's stepped up recently now they're in with a chance of the title.
But with the help they get United never need to be great. If they're average-decent then that's enough for top 4 minimum. When they're really shite they still finish 6th at the very worst.
There's a reason United have a so much better domestic record than European over the years. The favouritism they get in England is ridiculous. Similar to Juventus and Italy over the years and every bit as nefarious (was as bad in the Ferguson days but you couldn't argue with the fact they were a good side then).
Yeh in the days when we used to win the title against them we’d have to be so much better than them, if they were anywhere near us in quality the refs did the rest. The game that ended our 49 unbeaten run was the perfect example. The bias was far worse than even now
Was that the game with the Rooney dive for a penalty
They get so many decisions it’s hard to remember them all

Mr. Robot

Some of them are Utd fans disguised as bin dippers. It’s the only explanation.

No Idea For Nickname

They might be on the verge of winning the quadruple, but United are getting rinsed here
A quadruple.
United in trouble after losing the ball, ref blows for a ridiculously soft foul

They are treated so differently to anyone else
Ha ha - Leicester player hacked down from behind and expects a decision from this referee? What planet is he on?

Been 100% decisions to the Mancs so far.Pretty pathetic from the 'referee' but what do you expect
Leicester should be comfortably winning now

United really need the ref to step in here - letting them down badly by not giving them every decision. It's a disgrace!
Typical of United this season, they are fecking shite yet get results at the moment. They should be 3 or 4 down, Rashford on a real purple patch
Yeah they’re riding a bit of luck. Once Rashford stops scoring, there luck will run out. Defo top 4 nailed on for these. That leaves us, Newcastle and spurs fighting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.