RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

Genuinely think Liverpools cute little revival is over and they’ll fade back into mediocrity where they belong

mav_9me

So only famous people should bother writing books?
That's not what he said. Only someone who has achieved something should write an autobiographical book. It's not abt being famous, it's about achievement. You disagree?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
:lol: What a twat
Surely this can’t be real :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is embarrassing.
This is actually real? If so :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my god, they actually put "Our Year" in the subtitle :lol:.
Blurb:
Robbo: Now You’re Gonna Believe Us is the never told before inside account of their rise to sporting immortality as seen through the eyes of the charismatic defender who has built up a **** following among the club’s worldwide fanbase.
This is my favourite review:
Review by Heidi H. on 29 Dec 2020review stating
Super service, my husbond was very happy with the gift.
It's sold out by the way.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-robbo-my-story-book

SinNombre

The way they have acted over the past few years is so small-time. One PL and one CL over 5 years is sporting immortality and greatest club ever :lol:

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Robbo: Now You’re Gonna Believe Us is the never told before inside account of their rise to sporting immortality as seen through the eyes of the charismatic defender who has built up a **** following among the club’s worldwide fanbase.

This is hilarious, what bellend. I'm working though the reviews on the club shop, some belters in there too. I think I have managed to ask a question, let's see where that goes.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
John O.
Verified Buyer

5.0 star rating

Checkout:Easy to use
Shopping:Yourself

25/12/20
User Experience

5 of 5 rating
Descriptions of products

5 of 5 rating

Wonderful read!!!

Review by John O. on 25 Dec 2020review stating Wonderful read!!!

Great story about the championship season from the season preparation to trophy presentation. Insightful. Expands on relationships with all members of the LFC family. Revealing. A well rounded and grounded individual.

Even the legendary and ancient Utd fan Johno has a review in :lol: , best bit
Shopping:Yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
A good spell for a few years though with relative little silverware to show for, and all these books and plaudits.
I wonder what real Madrid players, management and fans are thinking? Statues or mummification of the players when they go?

Mr. Robot

Andy @ Allerton is a right ol nut job. He’s one of those attention seeking idiots you always get at fan’s forums. He’s getting ripped to shreds in there because people have wised up on RAWK and they’re fed up with being tarnished with the same brush as resident nutcases like that Andy fella.

“thanks for the nice PMs” tells you everything you need to know about piss head Andy. He’s not received any but wants to appear like he’s popular with the locals.

Charlie Foley

Christ that cnut is still going, glad to see a few on there calling him out.

It would take some digging but there was a time in the same thread on there he went from claiming he saw United fans singing about Hillsborough at old Trafford on tv to saying he never watched matches played at old Trafford. How’d you see it so. 99% sure it was about the FA Cup match in 2011.

prize bellend, great to see him miserable

andy0

A good spell for a few years though with relative little silverware to show for, and all these books and plaudits.
I wonder what real Madrid players, management and fans are thinking? Statues or mummification of the players when they go?
They're certainly not thinking I must remember to get the complete set of all those Liverpool books autographed

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They're certainly not thinking I must remember to get the complete set of all those Liverpool books autographed
You need to keep the books all wrapped up, sealed, and minted. The ink from the autographs will be their DNA moment.

In 5 years time when RAWK reverts back to being a history channel once again. There will be poems, soliloquies, group blood pledges, book reviews, online 'RAWK' proposals/marriages to Klopp and his merry men, and videos of the wonderful era that was the Klopp Years.

Wrapped ... because they will be the centre of wet biscuit competitions amongst the gentle folks of Scouseland.

These wrapped books will allow you to pay for your kid's education many times over. Trust, I can see their future ... and yours.

Blood Mage

Holy shit Andy@Allerton still posts on RAWK? He's the Liverpool supporter equivalent of Ty from AFTV.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
It's great to see this thread back all its glory, it's like an old friend not seen for a few years and then comes back funnier than ever. All its needs is the Crystanbul gif

Strelok

Usually I'm a nice person and don't like to laugh at other's misery but :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He was signaling to Ronaldo.
which also won it five times
Even back then when Ronnie hadn't won it five times it made no sense. At that point Ronaldo had only won it once, with United. But Real had won it ten times. Clearly the fan is talking about teams and not individual players? Because if he is trying to make that comparison then, as far as I know, that fan has individually won the trophy *checks notes* feck all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.