RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You know it's a great day when both meltdown threads & the arse fam thread are above the fold on the front page!

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
No problem with that, as it is your opinion.

Just one question, are you a Man Utd fan?
I live in far east lived in 3 countries. I can confirm, you take any liverpool fans in the world they be intelligent and nice. But when thr topic goes to football, they go full RAWK. Its like they have some sort of quantum field that connects them all together.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I live in far east lived in 3 countries. I can confirm, you take any liverpool fans in the world they be intelligent and nice. But when thr topic goes to football, they go full RAWK. Its like they have some sort of quantum field that connects them all together.
But that is still the opinion of a(nother) Man Utd fan. You see my point, our bitterest of rivalries makes a big impact on our perceptions even when we believe it doesn't.

F/W/I/W, I find City's support the most baffling and toxic because they are having to do ridiculous mental gymnastics to avoid the huge elephant in the room sitting and pooing on them. This has obviously led to mental torture which they now take out on other fans.

Newcastle fans to follow very shortly.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
But that is still the opinion of a(nother) Man Utd fan. You see my point, our bitterest of rivalries makes a big impact on our perceptions even when we believe it doesn't.

F/W/I/W, I find City's support the most baffling and toxic because they are having to do ridiculous mental gymnastics to avoid the huge elephant in the room sitting and pooing on them. This has obviously led to mental torture which they now take out on other fans.

Who gives a shit what city fans think. They are an irrelevance.

We'd both want them to win instead of each other :lol:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT

I tend to agree with you but I considered that as well. But any other clubs fans will also mostly will agree that liverpool fans are slightly different breed. Had this discussions fair few times over the years. Like you said its still only an opinion.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
You're absolutely right mate. 2 of the partners in my firm, who are extremely hard-working, knowledgeable in their professional career and clearly very intelligent are Liverpool fans.

You hear them talk about Liverpool and it's total delusion and a level of intelligence you might expect from an unfortunate Scouser born on the worst council estate in Liverpool who's had zero opportunity in life.

distant_red

Has their conspiracy theories descended yet to claiming all the refs and FA are part of the Deep State who are keen to look after the interests of Utd?

Valencia Shin Crosses

What I don't get is why people keep saying we hit them on the counter... Only our second goal can be considered a counter. For the other two we had possession and Arsenal had ages to set up proper defensive shape, they just left huge holes in there and we cut thought them in a couple passes. That's just bad defensive shape, it's not the same as when you lose possession after overcommitting and getting countered.
Because everything looks like a counter when it only takes one pass to kill that comically high line Arsenal were playing. Not our fault they decided to play suicidal football.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
You're absolutely right mate. 2 of the partners in my firm, who are extremely hard-working, knowledgeable in their professional career and clearly very intelligent are Liverpool fans.

You hear them talk about Liverpool and it's total delusion and a level of intelligence you might expect from an unfortunate Scouser born on the worst council estate in Liverpool who's had zero opportunity in life.
Yes. 8go anywhere in the globe and they behave exactly like carbon copies. Like i said some voodoo magic telepathy connects all of them together. You may find spectrum of delusion from other fans of clubs but these guys are completely hardcore and in sync everywhere. I'm not even mad, that's amazing :lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
according to RAWK we have always been shite, I bet they even said it in our treble season.
According to the RAWKers, we have either been 'lucky' or Fergie slipped brown envelopes to the FA or refs over his 26yrs career and achievements.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I found out today that one of my coworkers actively browse RAWK at work. I know it because he complained about the internet having a problem in group chat and sent a screenshot, the url is rawk. I feel like I have been tricked. I cant work with this guy anymore. Its ruined now.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I found out today that one of my coworkers actively browse RAWK at work. I know it because he complained about the internet having a problem in group chat and sent a screenshot, the url is rawk. I feel like I have been tricked. I cant work with this guy anymore. Its ruined now.
was the complaint that the internet was showing that we beat them 2-1 and that the premier league table shows united above liverpool?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I was scrolling through their Thiago thread. It would be better that i didn't;
Thiago vs Modric. Who is better?
Modric but it's close.
prime jinking run Modric sure but this current one is ok. Thiago is way better. In their prime it depends on what you prefer cos Thiagos got medals too.
Thaigos a better passer and better defensively .. Modric is more mobile and more versatile
feck knows !!! Both greats

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
was the complaint that the internet was showing that we beat them 2-1 and that the premier league table shows united above liverpool?
I wish :lol:
Problem was "Internet can't be reached" although it wouldn't surprise me if he turned off the wifi and then take a screencap of it just to moan.
Sir Alex Ferguson's fault.
The FA is corrupt.

Chief123

Dare I say it, I’m wondering whether to make any plans tonight….. :nervous:

UDontMessWith24

Good lord they're complete and absolute s***. Questioned to be asked about only beating them 2-1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.