RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yep needed another 5/10 mins. The goal was definitely coming.
The very minute Klopp changed gomez to RB and put in Matip the gahe changed to what it should be

Just happened too late

Another 5/10 mins of that and we win

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
When does Salah return from AFCON?
At least we didn't concede first
Battle for top 4. Can forget the title. This teams needed a massive refresh in the summer and the manager hasn’t been backed to do so while we lost a key player in the process.
Good bye league title, hello top 4 scrap. There’s nothing to be positive about. They get a point in a battle to avoid relegation and we look worse game on game. Diaz can hold his head high at least. Great signing. We’ll need a lot more next summer. Nunez looks so far short of what we need it is scary.
He’s been here a month.
How have we become shite basically overnight?

Looks like the end of an era, surprised it came so soon.
Really? With our investment?
As others have said, it’s gonna be a long season and seemingly we’re gonna have to work really hard to maintain top 4.
Need to find a big ladder to help Mo back up that cliff he’s fallen off.
To put it in perspective we were so shit they didn't bother time wasting until the 96th minute.

No Idea For Nickname

Derby or not, we should be way above a scrappy draw with a mediocre team like Everton. We used to dominate these games
God, the commentary on BT was at new levels of ludicrous today.
For example, Tarkowski goes thru Nunez ankle at hip height, studs up. Strong challenge says Jenas. All agree.
Van Dyke blocks some Everton players foot at around 10 inches height, catching the bottom of his shin guard. Cue big investigation if it should be a red.
Bonkers stuff. If I was producing that muck, I'd quit in disgrace
It makes the last minute wait for Arthur look even more mental. As if Henderson would have played the 90 Wednesday and today (and been any good…)
Well, that's the league over.
Top 4 more achievable
Top 4 and concentrate on the CL, can still be a successful season
This result and us not winning the 22/23 league was due to an accumulation of mistakes.
First mistake was buying Nunez instead of Haaland.
Second mistake was letting our squad age out rather than replace aging players (like Hendo, Milner, Firmino) with reinforcements.
Third mistake was not replacing our injury prone players (like Keita, Ox) with fit players.
Fourth mistake was not buying good midfielders like Barella or Bellingham.
FSG have ruined Klopp's legacy. Klopp could have potentially won so much more if he had the backing.
We were never getting him. He's probably on (unofficially) 600k a week.
Absolutely, Madrid said they weren't even close on what they could offer.
It says he's on $450k. Transfer fee wise he cost less than Nunez ($150k), who really doesn't look like a 85 mil player. Wage wise we waste our wages on players who don't contribute much (Ox, Keita etc), and gave a huge wage rise to Salah who hasn't been performing. So we probably could have made up that $300k difference by shifting certain players out. If we really wanted him we could have got him. He's a generational talent who only will improve so we should have done everything possible to get him.
Subbing Trent and Kostas cost us the three points in my opinion. We lost all of the momentum we had built up to start the half. Milner had an absolute shocker, I’ll just leave it at that.
Could be a good point in our battle for the top 4. I think top 4 is the ultimate aim from above for this club so it is what it is.

I thought the draw was fair
I think we’ll figure it out eventually but with Arsenal, city and Chelsea in our next 5 games this could be a pretty grim couple of weeks
We don't win the league in seasons when we're more or less perfect. Did people think we were winning it with our worst start in years?
How many fecking points were we behind 1st last season before going on our run ?
It just feels different. Even when we were dropping points and 10+ behind City last season we were really good. We just look incredibly disjointed and burned out this season
Didn't even make them time-waste.
I’d bit your hand off for 4th place…..Chelsea away in 14 days will be tough.

We are far too open, we used to grind out 1-0s…..can’t seem to do that now

mu4c_20le

I'm on my phone, but the darwin thread is amusing. The faux smugness is finally wearing off.

No Idea For Nickname

Would the real Mo Salah please stand up
Down to our owners this refusing to back the best manager properly. Fuming.
We got a midfielder in. We played OK. Stop making everything about FSG - Klopp was ok without a midfielder, then he said we needed one, and we got one on deadline day
I am gutted any anyone but you can't do much about this.
Yep. Klopp is having a bit of a mare this season. He's allowed one of course but its painful to watch so many players out of position
His lack of decent options mean he is having to be creative. Down to the lack of support from the owners this
getting quite depressing reading the shite our fans write
Used to pride ourselves on being a sensible clued in fanbase, the Twitter generation have put paid to that
Calling it now.

We are going to win either the title or CL this season. We are going to be around 3rd or 4th place by the time the WC break behind and then after the WC we are going to hit serious form and eat up the ground between us and City again. Going to be last season but with one of the big pieces of silverware in place of the domestic cups.
Can I have some of what you are smoking please
Same old. Clean sheet a positive.

But this team is ill.

2 good performances in 7 now.

What does a Liverpool goal look like at the minute?
We miss Origi
They are now talking about Haaland and his wages...
Exactly, we were never in the running for Haaland (personally I would not want him at our club anyway). Also Dortmund were not ready to let Bellingham go this summer, so it is not like Liverpool get to decide who we pick and neither the player nor the other club have a say in it. It is not a one-sided wishing well.
:eek: of course not

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
'sensible, clued in fanbase' is my favourite part.

RedChisel

It's always nice to come in here and be reminded what a deluded and vile team and fan base they are. I don't care how blinkered it is I will never give the horrible gits a single word of praise no matter how good they are.

All is right with the world if this thread is active.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
FSG have ruined Klopp's legacy. Klopp could have potentially won so much more if he had the backing.
Down to our owners this refusing to back the best manager properly. Fuming.
The club has run the risk of this happening by not investing enough in midfield over the last few years. Since the CL win in Madrid, the only investment we have made has been Thiago, a player who we knew would be frequently injured. We’ve had a few youngsters emerge, but we’re now left in a situation where we have some on the physical decline and some yet to establish themselves fully. Oxlade-Chamberlain shouldn’t still be playing for us, and neither should Milner.
This is what I don’t understand … why have the owners not fully backed Klopp? Surely Liverpool can have a net spend of over a 100m every year.

No Idea For Nickname

We were never getting him. He's probably on (unofficially) 600k a week.
This is the fifa generation where fans think signing players is as simple as pressing a couple of buttons.
Haaland was never an option for any side. His move to city was agreed 12 months ago.
Yep, and selling players as well. Just press the button that says 'Sell Ox' and he's gone and our bank account credited with 10m squids
Nunez will come good will you ever relax. We were never signing Haaland he's probably on huge money officially and then getting millions here and there for opening hotels in the middle of sand dunes in the middle east once or twice a year.
People still can't get it into their heads, we can't compete with nation states who own clubs financially. You think Haaland/KDB/Silva etc.. are playing for City because they are a big club with international appeal, of course not it's because they are being paid a kings ransom.
Okay if we assume Haaland was out of reach, just focusing on Nunez. He really should be doing better for an 85 mil signing, like putting away the chances he gets for one. That's Van Dijk Allison type of money not potential money. And it's not like we have money to waste.
Sorry pal but that's just the way it is. 85m is the new 30m for players. It's not LFC's fault, you can blame the sport washing clubs for that.
There is a serious player under the bonnet there. How about just supporting him for now until he comes good and comes out firing on all cylinders?
Sure I can do that, but it's just tiresome dealing with the bantz from my Man Utd supporting mates who rib me about how we didn't get Haaland but instead got Nunez for a higher price. And deep down I look at Nunez and see how he is not Haaland, no 9 goals in 5.
At least you're being honest, even if it's despicable behaviour to be trashing the club you claim to love because yer mates are taking the piss out of you.
Get new mates if you can't take it.
Appreciate the honesty but that shit is not welcome here in the slightest. Your friends sound toxic and some of the behavior displayed here is equally toxic.
Appreciate your honesty but feck the bantz.
You seriously worry about what other supporters say??? And even let them get into your head? Jeez.
I am outta here for today, you all enjoy your weekend. *hugs*
It's not that which is the main thing...it's the minor worry that Nunez might not come good and we might waste the 85 mil. Or to put it in another way, that he might be another Andy Carroll. As like I said before 85 mil is Van Dijk money so I felt like we should be getting more out of 85 mil. Torres hit the ground running, so did Suarez, so did Jota, which is why I'm hoping Nunez comes good sooner rather than later so that we don't waste the 85 mil.
Nah, the main thing is you can;t handle a few manc mates taking the piss out of you. Get better mates or feck off.
He's not.
It's a stupid, lazy comparison because they're both tall with long hair. He is nothing like Andy Carroll, anyone still trotting out that nonsense is absolutely clueless.
It's even more laughable when you consider that Man United fans have nothing at all to crow about themselves. They are a complete embarrassment and have been since Ferguson left. Anyone arsed with banter could put those wankers back in their box with ease.
That and United tried to sign him.
You need to stop listening to your clueless manc mates and stop reading Twitter, lad. He's nothing like Andy Carroll.
If I couldn't handle a few manc mates taking the piss out of me I wouldn't have supported us throughout all our bad transfers mmkay, like with the Poulsen, Konchesky type of transfers throughout the years. Like I said I just didn't want Nunez to be a Andy Carroll as we are tight on money.
He's no Andy Carroll.
That's just lazy journalism and brainless 'bantz' idiots talking through their underwear.
Tall lad with long hair tied back? Ah yes, he must be Andy Carroll
The lad has played 2 and a bit competitive games for fecks sake. He looked more dangerous than any other player on the pitch today
It's absolutely ridiculous after 2 games, he's also been better than Mo in all of his games.
No he hasn’t what nonsense
He was literally the best forward in any regard on the market after Haaland this summer. Think people here are losing their minds because they see Haaland scoring 7 goals and think that Darwin is crap because he hasn’t scored as many.
Fickle minds, the lot of you.
Reckon we'll still be comfortably 2nd by the seasons end.
Why ? Genuinely asking. Our rivals, bar Chelsea look to be improving. We are on a spiral.
More worrying is, teams can just put 10 behind the ball and we look completely bereft of ideas. The one team who tried were relegation candidates who were smashed deservedly.
Arsenal I still believe are on a mirage of y early fixtures, with Europa league and harder matches I think they drop off
Spurs look much like they did last year, tough, hard, but prone to shitty results at times
Chelsea look shite
United have had one good game against us and a couple of really unconvincing results
We are not too far off any of the above while being completely on our arses in terms of injury and suspensions. A lot of our people are coming back again now. I think the team with have with Matip and Thiago in it, with a stronger bench, is still comfortably better than anyone else bar City
Not getting all this "fight for top 4" talk.
Reckon we'll still be comfortably 2nd by the seasons end.
City will run away with it this season, probably by 10 - 15 points.
Agreed. Me too. Far too much panicking going on at the moment.
Other teams have improved significantly, Arsenal and Spurs….and to a certain extent United and Chelsea…
I wish I shared your confidence.
Crucial we win our games v Spurs and Arsenal.
Safe to say whatever bantz you hear from bluenoses tonight, the fax are they are still worse than us.
Just wish Everton had gone down last season so we would never have to play them ever again.
Be patient my friend. Be patient. It's going to happen

No Idea For Nickname

League is possibly a waste of time now anyway. We need to focus on the champions league.
I was saying something similar last January. Not on here ( I wouldn't dare ) but in the real world.
Turned out I was talking bollox.
Quite possible you are too.
Who knows............
As an aside that was a very enjoyable game.
Does nobody else agree in isolation it's not a particularly bad result, and that it's more to do with the start we've had this season that makes it feel far worse than it is?
I do
The main thing I’m pissed off with is pickfords joy and that T. rex finger stopping a late winner
I expect city to have the league in a strangle hold by the end on January and it will be us, arsenal , Chelsea and spurs fighting for the top 4.
If we were properly on it wed not have dropped a point as yet given who we have played.
Weird though how we battered city in the shield then our form has dropped of a cliff
Abu Dhabi were well undercooked in the charity shield, think they'd only played 2 or 3 friendlies
Two of our three hardest Away matches, Man Utd and Everton, out of the way. Only Man City left.
Good to get a point but not ideal.
Jurgen threw everything at them and we just couldn't finish a chance or two.
Looking at the bigger picture, since the United debacle we have took seven points, scored eleven goals and conceded one, and got another tough away game out the way. All this with a fair few injuries as well.
Again, we were embarrassingly easy to play through. We made Frank Lampard's Everton look like 1970 Brazil.
We didn't...at all...in any possible way.
One pass and they are away. It has been a recurring trend this season. They were just too shite to take advantage. Our tactics have been found out.
Did you actually watch 1970s Brazil ? Or the game today ?

Spark

How the feck is Everton away one of their hardest fixtures? Other than the 2-2 where Pickford got death threats for injuring Van Dijk I can’t remember an easier fixture for Liverpool home or away.

Giggsy13

I’d like to see some salty scouse remarks about the disallowed VAR goal, lets see it!

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Antony looks a right c*nt

That’s first on the Man Utd medical

‘Right before we start how much of a massive twat are you’
That Antony fella a a right arrogant look about him, not surprised he has gone to the Manc's
Antony looks like a real United player - arrogant, entitled, potentially petulant, the type to celebrate a deflected tap-in against the bottom side with a twatty dance routine.
That Antony looks a proper c*nt. Will fit right in there.
He seems to be another twat Antony, hope someone snaps him
Fernandes may just have lost his most detestable player in the premier league crown to Anthony
I’d pay a lot of money to see Fernandes brutalised
The sooner McTominay gets a career ending injury the safer football will be.
Barely touched him. * [re foul on eriksen]
Martinez and Malacia are comically bad
Eriksen proving he is a United player with his constant harassing of officials.
So Arsenal keep the ball and are about to break down the left wing.

Tierney pulls them back and cries 'foul' - don't want the Arse attacking do we, you bent c*nt.

After the decision of Tierney, the Mancs break and score.

If he'd played on, that goal wouldn't have happened. Bent c*nt.
Let us not forget that United are the biggest football club on the stock exchange

I am convinced that it is because the premier league made United their brand's team. They've got a massive fanbase to exploit, and I think there is a lot of money invested in that club so the media, in particular Sky, drum up positivity in United's favour constantly as it's better for the "brand"

I imagine there is a huge network of under the table payments in high up places that filter messages down
Which part of a Manchester United supporting referee from literally Salford being a fecking cheating c*nt is surprising to people.

Arsenal could be fouled in the area 50 times and score 50 goals and all appeals would be turned down and all goals would be disallowed

The game is absolutely, utterly, totally corrupt.

It's not fecking rocket science.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Let us not forget that United are the biggest football club on the stock exchange

I am convinced that it is because the premier league made United their brand's team. They've got a massive fanbase to exploit, and I think there is a lot of money invested in that club so the media, in particular Sky, drum up positivity in United's favour constantly as it's better for the "brand"

I imagine there is a huge network of under the table payments in high up places that filter messages down
RAWK are back to the conspiracy theories :drool:

Withnail

Which part of a Manchester United supporting referee from literally Salford being a fecking cheating c*nt is surprising to people.

Arsenal could be fouled in the area 50 times and score 50 goals and all appeals would be turned down and all goals would be disallowed

The game is absolutely, utterly, totally corrupt.

It's not fecking rocket science.
The last two are completely batshit :lol: :lol:

Red Stone

Heavens, how I've missed the days of the league being run by Mancs and the refs all being bent.

They. Are. Worried.

podurban2

They are back to their usual bitter selves. Can’t wait for them to go out of the CL as well, good times ahead.

RoyH1

I prefer the RAWK when it goes full conspiracy theory. That's it at its best

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Please let this season end with Klopp getting the sack, RAWK would be so juicy.

RetroStu

The stuff they say about us is such nonsense and wishful thinking.
I even saw one of them say that Martinez is a 'very poor defender'. He's been like one of our best players this season so far.

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
The stuff they say about us is such nonsesne and wishful thinking.
I even saw one of them say that Martinez is a 'very poor defender'. He's been like one of our best players this season so far.
They try to wish narratives into existence. Say something enough times and you believe it

RetroStu

Anyone see the abuse that poster got for daring to say that us and Arsenal are getting our shit together, and he feels they could finish above Livrpool?. Talk about getting shit on, rabid attacks with Andy@Allerton at his usual dumbass best.
They will never admit it but many of them are a little worried about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.