RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

The 'blatant offside' is my favourite victim story of the day
Mine too. What, they're saying the lines drawn by VAR are biased against them now?

Also surprised Klopper didn't demand the three points were given to them after EtH swore on TV.

LARulz

Has that 650 year old supposed United fan commented yet on RAWK? Probably saying how he is ashamed United win and should have scored 2 own goals to give the win to Liverpool?

RopersReturn

Obviously losing Mane is a huge blow for them, they’re still a massive threat though with a huge squad of depth and talent. Thank Christ Thiago was out, it’ll be a different story once he’s back.

WirralRed

Oppo fans often say he's the most unlikeable player in the league which makes me like him more. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Wait until they see Antony if we sign him

redcucumber

Obviously losing Mane is a huge blow for them, they’re still a massive threat though with a huge squad of depth and talent. Thank Christ Thiago was out, it’ll be a different story once he’s back.
Really? He played against Fulham and was pants. I love how United have to be grateful Liverpool were missing a few players through injury. We completely played them off the park in every department. van Dijk, Trent, Roberson, Salah etc are all much more important players than Thiago and were all outgunned. Ridiculous to suggest we got the result because Thiago wasn't available.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
The first 11 wasn't far off what they would usually have, bar Thiago, Matip and Nunez, that's pretty much their main 11.

Not sure their depth is as good as what some think.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
have any of them called for Klopp to be sacked yet? talk about muppetry!

NoPace

The first 11 wasn't far off what they would usually have, bar Thiago, Matip and Nunez, that's pretty much their main 11.

Not sure their depth is as good as what some think.
They obviously need a new midfielder or 2, but I think they’d have caused us far more trouble with Nunez up top than Firmino dropping deep. He probably should have been sold already.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Protests are because of them :lol:
Let's not kid ourselves though, the vast, vast majority of that protest last night were drunk, windy feckers who were too afraid to watch as they thought Liverpool would win.

They didn't protest when they were winning. Hell, they didn't even protest when they started losing. They only really started protesting when Liverpool started winning. Imagine how big the protest would have been if Liverpool had won the quadruple!
About VAR:
That's fair enough, the problem I have is when it happens to us and our player is ruled offside, which you know will happen
You want him to be off, they don’t. That’s all you need to know.

Naively, watching the game live I thought “that’ll get called back”
Didn't need VAR, was offside in realtime, very easy spot. That line is fecking hilarious, was so confident that would be called offside to, more fool me.

Why are refs so fecking untouchable, cant even moan about them without getting a charge. Nazi wankers, all of them.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
@crossy1686 & @No Idea For Nickname , you two have a very busy season ahead of you. Keep up the good work!!!
Hope @crossy1686 and I have at least 5000 posts in this thread this season.
Anyway, their United thread:

Didn’t take long last night for Tyler’s rhetoric. Slipped in something about how 30 years ago in the premier’s first season (football was invented then) how UTD lost their first 2 games and won the title. Think he also mentioned ‘swagger’ too.
I thought they defended with energy, played quickly in transition to expose our high line and absorbed our pressure reasonably well throughout the game. Certainly deserved the win. They were motivated and eager to wash away the loser stench.
So now I fully expect them to crumble again in their next game
They'll lose to Southampton and the Norwich scarves will be back out again. Just like their neighbours, they're all a bunch of fecking hypocrites and crybabies
They're acting like they won the world cup
It's like a trophy to a team that hasn't won any in almost 6 years
Don't think they'll suddenly start losing again, he's got success by dropping Maguire and Ronaldo, two players who were really hampering them. He's doing the right things.
They were a top 4 team under Ole until they fecked the whole balance of the team up with Ronaldo. What worked for Ole was park the bus and counter with pace, they did that last night. Problem is, that's not the kind of manager Ten Hag is.
Plus they'll have chucked another fortune on new players by the end of the window.
We weren’t in a position to take advantage of little Martinez last night. I’m sure he will still struggle against bigger boys again at some point
Did the walkout happen?
Green and Gold
They shag their family with stories untold
Ten Hag rested our 3 best players, no wonder we didn't win.
Drat, we got thwarted again! No worries Captain Fridge, Cr7ing on the Bench, and Pie-man can s***-house Varane and Martinez for Training Next time against the Saints. Then They'll be back: We're Manchester United, we do what we want
The club should be contacting them directly about those vile chants and ban them from Anfield. Need to take a proper stance.
Why Utd doesn't crack down on this I don't understand. Look at us with the 'Rent Boys' shout. Club said sort it out, manager did that video, and that pretty much silenced it.
United are disgraceful for not doing similar. They just ignore it
Exactly! It was all over sky news and sky sports news about us singing the rent boys chant! And Liverpool were quick to condemn it. But nothing about them with their chants EVERY game we play them. Sky are another level with their level of loving united.
But but that time 6 or so Liverpool "fans" pushed some old boy into a fountain (dickheads) and that got widespread coverage, strange that the Salford BBC or Manchester Guardian don't seem to have an opinion on thousands of people calling another set of people "victims", "murderers", and the ultimate bAnTeR subject......poverty
Couldn’t watch the second half due to work, but regardless of what was happening on the pitch, utterly sickened by the usual chants and MUTV (basically Sky including that gobshite sock puppet Carragher) not saying a word. Aside from the “murderers”, that old favourite of Ferdinand & Giggs “without killing anyone, we’ve won it three times” was belted out by any least 10,000 of their ‘fans’.
I hope the Glazers exsanguinate that vile club to a bankrupt husk and the bulldozers roll in to demolish OT to make way for apartments built by Abu Dhabi. Nothing less than they deserve.
Let them have their World Cup final win last night, the result is immaterial.
And the same old boring “sign on” chant. Whilst in a cost of living crisis and their striker is feeding hungry kids. Why doesn’t carragher say anything when these things are being chanted? Even just a little mention?
What's with their adoption of the cockney favourite 'yaw support is fackin' shit'?
The murderers stuff is just routine, happens within a minute or two of any game against them now.
Because most of them are probably cockneys. “Your support is f*ckin shit” whilst they were supposed to be “emptying” that shit hole in protest of their owners
They finally had one decent day at the office (in response to being humiliated repeatedly), but it’s a brief respite.
They still have the ugly wife at home spending like crazy on their credit cards, whilst the mortgage is getting larger and larger and their house is crumbling apart.
What annoys me most is that they were still utterly shit.
Dreadful, but consider the fact that we essentially had our spine missing, Konate, Fabinho, Thiago, Nunez, we're gonna be below par, was very impressed with Carvalho, he's not a prospect, he's ready.
The one player of theirs that stood out was Malacia, a definite improvement on Shaw, though not difficult.
And let’s see how many more Sancho and Rashford score this season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not from RAWK but funny nonetheless

Funny......but;
Best Pool generation (or how they want to say, best team in history of PL) in last 30+ years and huge amount of money spent resulted with only 2 big trophies.

No Idea For Nickname

Ali Dursan (Frenkie’s agent) is now in Barcelona. He came from London. @gerardromero #FCB
so Chelsea then?
Do we not have offices in London?
So do we...

Liverpool have joined the race for Frenkie De Jong, with the club willing to offer £62m plus £9m in add-ons for the Barcelona midfielder. [@elnacionalcat]

I want to beleive.
feck YES!!

If THE NATIONAL CAT says it - it's true!
:lol:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Funny......but;
Best Pool generation (or how they want to say, best team in history of PL) in last 30+ years and huge amount of money spent resulted with only 2 big trophies.
That's really bad when you think about it, the CAF would slaughter him if he were Man Utd manager and this was the outcome of 8 years and all that money spent. Think it was 700M but including sales it's 173M Net.

No Idea For Nickname

Non Liverpool transfer thread

United apparently going upto 84m for Antony… that’s madness.
They'll propably somehow end up paying more than the original asking price again.
Them tight arse Glazers
The Glazers don't back the team financially apparently
United and Chelsea will spend 300 million combined in the next week
Someone on here has mentioned in recently but it genuinely feels like they are playing some version of Brewster’s Millions at the moment.
Talk of Chelsea going for Harry Maguire if they can't get Fofana. Would be desperately funny, but what a let off for United that would be.
Funny how the media never mentions how much United and Chelsea are spending, not a story unless Arsenal are the biggest spenders. Anthony Casemiro and Martinez, 200m. Chelsea spending even more. Not over 4 years, over 4 weeks.
L’equipe are saying PSG have put in a €70m bid for Bernardo silva…
That’s just weird…
1. Where the hell is the money being filtered form?
2. Why would city sell?
Have you forgotten the newly established Qarari based crypto firm that has just become their bus hubcap sponsor for £100m per year?
Dele Alli doing a medical for Beşiktaş for a 12-month loan deal. Hard to be believe many of us on here wanted him so much a few years ago.
He was decent a few years ago. Now he's just going through the motions - should take early retirement.
Aye, Chelsea need a striker with Werner going.
Auba and Sterling upfront could work out very well for them.
definitely ... 3 years ago.
The market is being destroyed by clubs like Chelsea spending so much on average English players. If Gordon is worth £60m, imagine how much other clubs will be demanding for their players. It's already in a poor state with the likes of Declan Rice valued at £150m.
It's crazy, kind of glad we don't shop in that massively inflated market of homegrown players.
Get them in very young for relatively small fees like Carvalho and Harvey, mould and train them in house seems a more sensible way.
It doesn't always have a knock on though, some clubs are just stupid. Everton looking at James Garner for a fraction of the price who looks a better player than Gordon. Rice is a 50 million player, even allowing for English tax (same with Kalvin Phillips who at least went for that kind of price), it's nonsensical if a club are going to pay 2 or 3 times that.

Arsenal's fee for Jesus looks like an absolute bargain in this market. About time for them to find some value.

Hudson-Odoi to Leverkusen on loan. Crazy he's had 126 appearances for Chelsea already.
126 fairly unmemorable appearances. ruined by chelsea
Yup, another prospect potentially ruined. I'm sure he'll light up BuLi and they'll make a tidy profit. c*nts.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
That's really bad when you think about it, the CAF would slaughter him if he were Man Utd manager and this was the outcome of 8 years and all that money spent. Think it was 700M but including sales it's 173M Net.
We can talk about excuses, Pep, oil money, City, Real etc...but fact is; their best team in 30 years will finish with 2 major trophies in " their era". And then they dare to say how Liverpool is team to beat :lol: . Deluded bunch

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Genuine question: where do people think Anthony would rank amongst our attackers if we'd signed him? Salah, Diaz and Jota all 100% ahead of him, surely, and I'd take Nunez every day of the week too as he gives us something totally different. Probably edges Firmino only by virtue of his age?

Then again, not the first time Man Utd have spent £80m on a player who'd be our fifth choice at best...
Jota and Diaz are all of sudden 100% better. Jota? :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Jota and Diaz are all of sudden 100% better. Jota? :lol:
I'm confused by this. Are you saying Jota and Diaz are not 100% better than Anthony. A guy you've never even see kick a ball? No one has. Is he even real.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wonder how they'd rank them if we bought Nunez and they bought Antony...
I had seen Nunez hand us our arses in the CL. So I'd take the guy I knew exists over the guy that might turn out to be a Nigerian Prince who has lost his crown and needs money. :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

I'm confused by this. Are you saying Jota and Diaz are not 100% better than Anthony. A guy you've never even see kick a ball? No one has. Is he even real.
I’ve never seen this Anthony fella kick a ball either, Antony on the other hand looks a bit of a baller from what I’ve seen of him in the CL.

little.triangles

Sounding a bit like Trump there.

There are things in the universe beyond your vision.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If I were you, I'd wait until Antony has actually played for Utd. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to take back your words.

I like Diaz, he is very energetic and can make things happen. Jota is nothing special and I wouldn't be surprised if Antony is comfortably a much better footballer.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I had seen Nunez hand us our arses in the CL. So I'd take the guy I knew exists over the guy that might turn out to be a Nigerian Prince who has lost his crown and needs money. :lol:
Honestly never heard of any of them before, but then again i only watch United.

It's just the trend that whoever Liverpool buy is the best in the history of football, while the players we buy are barely able to spell fotblab...

Fully aware that some of United's supporters do this aswell, but the Pool fans are just a bit worse.... quite a bit, to be fair.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I didn't watch Anthony. But i did watch Antony. And he is class above Jota "for sure". You lot talk about Jota like he is some class player (which he isn't).
We shall see about Antony and Diaz. Diaz is really good but lets see Antony in PL to compare them.

Status
Not open for further replies.