RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
More offside chat
They were ready for us.

We weren't ready for them.

And that first 30 minutes was an absolute shit show. No fight and no desire....awful.

Can't believe that the Rashford goal wasn't offside. Didn't take VAR long to confirm it OK. We need to see it again.

Second half 50/50 given we had to chase the game.

Only positive for me was that cameo from Carvalho....excellent.
Both of their goals looked offside to me. The first with rashford into the corner but it was too far back. And the second looked off from angles shown.
I go into a media blackout when we lose,rarely happens like.
I don’t want to pick on the owners but this lays firmly with them, I’ve watched Utd supporters have a mass protest against their lack of owners spending yet since 2015 they have spent £525mil more
Than us, and that’s without champions league football. This season they have a net spend of £125mil so far we have a net spend of £5mil, and today klopp has pretty much come out and said he doesn’t control the spending. What’s the point of reaching 2 successive champions league finals if notts forest can spend £150mil more than us. It has been so blatantly obvious that we needed 2 world class players in midfield it’s stupid keita and ox are made of glass, Milner is 37, hendo is 31, hendo is nearly 31.I always thought you strengthened when you were at your strongest, Fulham and tonight were embarrassing.
City are going to buy the title anyway so what's the point in caring so much.
Unbearable loss to be honest. Absolutely embarrassed. They were comfortably the worst team in the league and I don't care what anyone says. To let them outplay us so comfortably in the first 20 minutes is embarrassing. Step up, show them you are better and their heads would have fallen off like it has for the last 12 months. Utterly embarrassing.
Even more pissed off now that we took our foot of the gas against them last season.
Failed to scored in three cup finals, five and a half hours of football.
If you're not highly concerned with what you're seeing then I'm not sure what to say. We have been rancid in three successive games and lost to an utterly abysmal team. Arsenal will turn these over with ease in a few weeks. I'm genuinely not confident we'll beat Bournemouth at the weekend.
its just unfortunate that Maguire wasnt on the pitch. was worried as soon as i saw that he wasnt playing.
Can we organise a peaceful protest before the next game so FSG will actually put their hands in their pockets?
It works for the mancs.
Robbo saying the players don't have a clue why they are starting games slowly.

We are fecked then if you don't know
Even a player like Eriksen would've been an upgrade to what we have right now.
Klopp: "We should have won this game, I know it sounds ridiculous but that is how I saw it.”

JSArsenal

FSG haven't backed Klopp? He's signed a lot of players for big money, Nunez and Diaz recently.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Funny to see they are also worried about their midfield options. Would have thought they would have strengthened that area.

Anyway, Liverpool will be fine.

Nice to just enjoy their meltdown for a change at least until our next game! :lol:

Rossa

100% - the first one was a blatant yellow, and he got away with it, bizarrely.
Kicked out at Rashford when he was past and through. No card. Then put in a similar tackle on Bruno that Dalot put on Diaz when he received a yellow - not even a free kick.

Also, he’s quite slow on those first few yards isn’t he?

Robbie Boy

Kicked out at Rashford when he was past and through. No card. Then put in a similar tackle on Bruno that Dalot put on Diaz when he received a yellow - not even a free kick.

Also, he’s quite slow on those first few yards isn’t he?
He's never been the quickest tbh. He's at his best when Liverpool are dominant and he's getting acres of space to whip a cross in, or pick out a pass. He's never looked convincing when Liverpool are under pressure and he's forced deeper/has to defend.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
They'll be back next year but this time they might not get so lucky to be in the CL.

mu4c_20le

Before the game

How do they get the game called off in all honesty?
It's an all ticket game with massive police presence. Vastly different to when they protested (noticeable they didn't protest last season isnt it?)
All this talk about protests getting the game called off are way off base.
The only way they get the game called off is to invade the pitch, or attack our team bus. Given that they will be most likely identified and banned, I can’t see many risking the pitch invasion, and as for our bus the GMP, as useless as the buggers are, will be crucified if anything happens to it whether the team are aboard or not.
If anything, what would happen would be, game called off, nothing happens to UTD, game gets rearranged, we refuse, we get docked points, we're the villain
After the game

Protest is gone very quiet
What happened their protest? All I could hear was murderers/s*n was right/sign on chants. Hope the Glazers run their club into the ground. feck them.
These lot are still absolutely shite, don't let tonight suggest any different
Hope the Glazers continue to run them into the ground, it's exactly what they deserve.

Tyrion

That last one his hilarious. I love when fans say they’d “give 110%”. Yeah for 6 minutes you fat feck then you’d be throwing up in the corner
110% of 5 minutes of jogging is still 5 minutes. Well, 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

brian017

Craig from Anfield Agenda acted like a prat when reading out the United team before the game. Was delightful watching it back

Fabio Rochemback

FSG haven't backed Klopp? He's signed a lot of players for big money, Nunez and Diaz recently.
They've flogged a few players too though, Mane, Neco Williams, Minamino all moved on for decent fees. I'm probably forgetting someone too, they're good at getting big fees for their reserves. Not a lot of investment beyond what they've made in fees.

I figured they'd have a noticeable dip, replacing Mane with Nunez. I think Nunez looks shit, but even if he comes good, he was always unlikely to come straight in at a similar level to Mane.

Harvey Elliot looks a handy player, I didn't realise his passing was that good.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Warm up before the game
They already have Ratcliffe on a banner
A tory union-buster who has no affiliation to the club on a banner. That's United for you.
A tax dodging, Monaco inhabiting, Brexit supporting Tory union buster I’ll have you know.
F***ing Hell! I know the Mancs are Desperate, but I did not think they are selling their soul, let the Elites put down your Boots onthe Throat Desperate
Sold their soul years ago let's be honest. Edwards was a c*nt as well and they tried to sell to Murdoch prior to the Glazers
That's it I'm done.

See you next season, maybe.
I hope the gamble of losing to United on purpose so they don't buy anyone before the window closes pays off
Skys commentary is a fecking joke.

That sham with Ronaldo at the start. Calling all their players by their first name, ours by their surname. Pathetic.
What are three most pressing things RAWK can agree on that need to be fixed ASAP?
Defence.
Midfield.
Attack.
Nunez red (he was stupid but a United player and he gets away with a yellow).
Enough. It was a red and no other team would have consistently avoided a red for what he did. He was stupid and we could have done with him tonight
The game stats backup what I feel I saw. We weren’t that bad. Man Utd raised their game and got a bit lucky imo. And Jamie Carragher’s commentary was nauseating tonight. He tries too hard to be impartial. Man Utd are still shite.
Fernandes should have got a red card today and didn't. There seem to be plenty of teams that get away with decisions, not disagreeing that it was a red for Nunez, just not sure that everyone else would have been treated the same.
We made a finished player like a Rashford play like Mbappe, thats how bad we were

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
How the feck were we not expecting a malestrom first 15 ??
Why are we strolling about instead of fighting for the right to play
Why is Milner going fecking walk about from minute one?!

From the first whistle at fulham we’ve looked like we just expect to rock up and let teams do what we want
Yeh it was a weird night. I don’t think we got the rub of the green. Plus we were missing a ton of players. This was their cup final. And we looked scrappy in front of goal. Just felt like one of those nights
So, so bad. Really disappointing.
Was less confident than last season that we'd beat them, but still expected us to win 0-3 and kick start the season.
Turned into a total shit show. Created very little. Against a side that has conceded 6 goals in 2 games and looks a total car crash.
Fernandes needs smashing in the face with an iron.
Pissed off.
feels like the team got up for City as it was a big match, but can't quite get up for these smaller matches. Normally Utd would also be a match where motivation is not required but we got complacent.

Losing because tactics or a lack of quality is one thing but a
bsolutely cannot have us being out worked and out fought by Utd. Not sure how we react to this.
We will genuinely struggle to get top four if we don’t sort that midfield out
That is the worry…all the other top teams have improved over the summer,we’ve basically lost Mane and replaced him with a kid.
you just know that rashford offside was dodgy when they refuse to show the lines close up.

Fernandes a fecking disgrace with his play acting, made my blood boil watching that utter c*nt
That's sickening. And the one where Fernandes blasted off one of their own defenders on the line. Thems the breaks when things aren't going well. Even though we were shite tonight, we were a bit unlucky too, not to get a point
Glad Milner let VVD know that little piece of "defending" was unacceptable (at least I hope that's what that was).
This was one of the few highlights of the night for me, and while Milly didn't exactly set the world alight with his play at least he had some fire about him. VVD really needs to step his game up because once Matip and Konate are back I can easily see him being benched. He's only in there at the moment because there's no one else, same as with Trent. They need their fecking heads banged together to remind them they need to give 100%, and this cruising through games just isn't good enough. It's no coincidence that Ali has been leaking goals because he's being horribly exposed, game after game.
So, explain to me why Fernandez was not sent off for two yellow cards tonight?
He should have been but it’s not like stuff like that always ends up with a red, refs quite often wave it away.
I’ve seen Mane get away with far worse when he’s on a yellow.
Fernandes is a little twat though.
9 points needed over the next 3 games else we can say goodbye to any title hopes
The problem with pure stats is that they dont show how often we made weak challenges, gave the ball away or took piss poor shots. They got in behind quite a few times and would've crushed us if they were actually a quality side.
We were always going to get more possession once they went ahead, we just didn't do enough to create good chances.
4 and a half years since they’ve beaten us in the league. We’ve reached 3 European Cup Finals since they last beat us.
No real point to this although that’s quite the stat, and over the years we’ve often had some stinking results at that dump
Do you think Fernandez wouldn’t have been sent off for the headbutt?
If Fernandez headbutted someone he’d go down crying, holding his head and rolling on the floor. The wuss.
Did anyone hear ratboy nevile screaming for the first goal? Him, tyler and cara are a bunch of c*nts
And just to add, i wish nothing but misery on those c*nts. Those chants throughout the game were utterly predictable but fecking vile. As usual, nothing said by Sky nor will they be addressed by their club. Shithouses, fecking detest the scum.
They never say feck all unless they've taken offence to one of our chants.
At least it was just a small minority,the rest of the are great people etc,etc,etc & 6 fingered sister feckers
We have had a great run against United results wise. ETH's changes made sense. They were the wounded animal determined to come out fighting. We simply haven't got going this season. Nor have we disgraced ourselves like United in their first two games. Given how injury prone Thiago is the owners may need to furnish Klopp with the resources to buy a top class midfielder
That’s the first time in a long time when I felt we were outplayed by a poor opponent because we had inferior players present.

If that wasn’t the game delineating the changing of the guard, I don’t what is.

Before the window shuts, we my need to decide this could be a season where we rebuild our squad from the top down.
I think that is a massive over reaction! This is the same team that nearly won 4 trophies last season! The midfield needs freshening up and by the comments on here that is a shared opinion. So NO we do not need to "rebuild our squad from the top down
Even more pissed off now that we took our foot of the gas against them last season.
Apart from the last few games even under Klopp we have traditionally struggled and played some tumescent shit at Old Trafford. Given the first two shit results yeah it’s bollocks but we’ve had many times through Klopps reign when we have looked shite, painful to watch but he’ll turn it around soon enough.

On a final note Bruno Fernandes is a fecking horrid piece of shit.
2-1 flattered us.
You reckon?
I think an equaliser at the end would’ve been fair.
We were immobile and pretty awful with ball
United were more mobile and very awful with ball
When we lose, especially with a below par performance, and I feel a bit low, I just come on here and console myself that all of the usual spoilt little knee jerk cry arse pricks are getting themselves into a right lather about things.
They deserve to feel shite because they don’t deserve this team or manager.
Puts me in a much better mood .
Thanks “fans”.
Now, where are all those thousand page threads about how shite and embarrassing the City/Everton/Man Utd fans are…..
You can't expect people to be happy about dropping points to 3 average teams. Doesnt also help that our club is unwilling to strengthen our midfield. People have the right to be upset.
John Henry fills empty Fanta bottles up with water to save money the bad mingebag

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Ah, I too, remember when an all dominating squad was getting a bit old and stale

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Not surprising there’s some regress. Sold their best player and replaced him with a player that can’t control the ball and gets himself sent off for 3 games. It’s like replacing Ronaldo with Valencia except Rooney stepped up. It’s gonna be whether Mo finally can be the gun he’s proclaimed to be or they’ll be fighting for top4.

Also VVD is looking like late career Rio.

acolyte

Hasn’t posted since yesterday. I’ll keep an eye out tomorrow.
How is he still alive? You wouldn't think someone who was around to watch the Busby Babes would be posting hot takes on the internet in 2022 but what do I know.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Not surprising there’s some regress. Sold their best player and replaced him with a player that can’t control the ball and gets himself sent off for 3 games. It’s like replacing Ronaldo with Valencia except Rooney stepped up. It’s gonna be whether Mo finally can be the gun he’s proclaimed to be or they’ll be fighting for top4.

Also VVD is looking like late career Rio.
Now just need Salah to have a Sanchez-like drop in form and Liverpool could be in big trouble with that huge contract of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.