RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

They’ve got posters referring to Nat Phillips as the best 5th choice CB around. :lol:

We must have the greatest 7th choice CB in Bailly the world has ever seen.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Youtube can now auto translate scouse into English. Amazing tech

AndySmith1990

We're only two points behind Liverpool - who'd have thunk it?
After 2 games? It's not exactly miraculous. If we're still only 2 points behind after 38 games then maybe we can start jumping for joy (as that'll mean they've also been relegated)

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
After 2 games? It's not exactly miraculous. If we're still only 2 points behind after 38 games then maybe we can start jumping for joy
I mean, considering were a relegation candidate and they're going for the title, it's quite astonishing.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
After 2 games? It's not exactly miraculous. If we're still only 2 points behind after 38 games then maybe we can start jumping for joy
I was being sarcastic/ironic!

by the way, we are six points behind City which is too much to make up with just 36 games left...

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Maybe he's referring to our lot and your lot :nervous:
:lol:

I think Viera has had his honeymoon period. Not saying Palace will be in danger, due to three worse teams at least, but I have a sneaky feeling they may be involved in the 'battle' for longer than they want to be.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
On Nunez - Thread was eventually locked

Idiot, ffs
Absolute moron.
This will need a lock.

Idiotic to the extreme, for sure
Palace player made the most of it, but honestly you can't fecking be doing that. Specially when we're 1 down.

If a push like that winds him up that much he's gonna get fecked in the premier league
What an idiot.
He’s fecked us here.

On the game:

Was it a headbutt?

If it was then how come no damage whatsoever? Have you ever been nutted? Have you seen someone nutted?
Often the results have papered over the cracks and now the results aren't coming the cracks are much more obvious.
playing a high line with Phillips against Zaha is just poor tactics,
Absolutely no way he starts that game after what we saw tonight. They’ll be salivating at the thought of getting him sent off again. That’s another negative in all of this. Nunez has shown he will bite if provoked.
Nunez got played and was naive. He fell for it and reacted.
Andersen was fouling our lads all night,
Seriously what’s up with peoples reaction in the Nunez thread. Makes me more angry than the incident. Yeah he fecked up, but seeing the rush from some of you to head in to that thread calling him a moron and idiot says a lot about your character too.
Nunez missed three clear cut chances even before he lost his head. Looks out of place as a starter in this team
Well that was a bit shit..

Only positive is that things can only get better from here and oh.. we have the mancs next..

Flexdegea

Youtube can now auto translate scouse into English. Amazing tech

Who is she?

She 10 times more annoying ya your man with the glasses :lol:

They can fairly Churn them out on then Scouse channels

Gurtej

Imagine if we by fluke win against Liverpool!!

We will be one point ahead of them despite having the worst start in 100 years!! Just for this reason, I so want to win

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool

We will be one point ahead of them despite having the worst start in 100 years!! Just for this reason, I so want to win
Bangkok Trophy Mk II. :D

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If we win against liverpool, we'll need to organise an open top bus parade.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

With maguire scoring in injury time.

Yes that will not happen.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

I think Viera has had his honeymoon period. Not saying Palace will be in danger, due to three worse teams at least, but I have a sneaky feeling they may be involved in the 'battle' for longer than they want to be.
Yeah, I thought it was really small time by Palace last night. You're lot were down to 10 men and with a injury hit ten to boot and all the did was time waste and defend with 10 men behind the ball. IMO you were there for the taking but they were happy to play as if they had the numerical disadvantage.

Back To Madeira

Absolutely no way he starts that game after what we saw tonight. They’ll be salivating at the thought of getting him sent off again. That’s another negative in all of this. Nunez has shown he will bite if provoked.

Is this a scouse or a Uruguayan thing?

Last edited:

Robbie Boy

For me, this is the worst shape Liverpool have been in in the last few years. I think plenty of their players aren't at the level they once were, and they haven't really strengthened their squad. It remains to be seen just how good Nunez is actually going to be, and early signs aren't all too amazing.

I can't see them putting up much of a title challenge, and I fancy them to finish 3rd behind Chelsea (if Chelsea can sort out a number 9).

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Is this a scouse or a Uruguayan thing?
Cavani never bit anyone so must be a scouse initiation ritual.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Yeah, I think they have enough quality to end up fairly "safe" (10-14) but who knows!

Member 101269

Read this today and laughed
What's funny about this Casemiro signing is that if you read a lot of the United forums 12 months ago most of them were predicting our decline due to the ages of people like Henderson, Mane, Salah, & VVD. Now here they are signing a player who has just turned 30 & he's being labelled as some kind of saviour from that lot. Won't be long before he too realizes he's joining a sinking ship & will probably coast his way through games picking up ridiculous wages on the way. Whatever happened to Manchester United bringing in young, hungry, players that had something to prove ?
They gave how many older player new contracts and purchased Nunez who needed to be handed a ball for a penalty and get a defected OG warded to him?

We purchased 4 players yet they focus on one.

Liverpool are 15th in the league with no money.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Read this today and laughed

They gave how many older player new contracts and purchased Nunez who needed to be handed a ball for a penalty and get a defected OG warded to him?

We purchased 4 players yet they focus on one.

Liverpool are 15th in the league with no money.
The point being made was Liverpool were allegedly in decline for handing out (not long) contracts to ageing players. Yet signing a 30 year old on a salary equivalent to Salah for 6 years (?) Is being celebrated rather than tolerated.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
The point being made was Liverpool were allegedly in decline for handing out (not long) contracts to ageing players. Yet signing a 30 year old on a salary equivalent to Salah for 6 years (?) Is being celebrated rather than tolerated.
If you're talking about Casemiro, it's 4+1 years

IrishRedDevil

1.5 years older than Fabinho. Casemiro is ready for retirement.

Poor buggers are lashing out because they have to watch Milner and Henderson start games.

Member 101269

salah, Milner, etc you’re handing contracts out to 30 year olds or there abouts like confetti.

the contract isn’t six years. Given Liverpool are handing out more contracts to older players rather than younger players. The reverse seems true.

Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool

crossy1686

career ending
Some half time meltdowns
Inexcusably bad. Defence carved open at ease yet again and barely created anything against a side that shipped 4 to Brentford last week. We've made the worst United side in generations look like a coherent football team.

Sort it the feck out.
fecking dreadful. Defence looks like Liverpool circa 2015. United the far better side.

Forget the title, top four looks like a long way off.
Can I panic now?
Slow and predtictable. Cant wait for the superfans to show up and pretend everything is going great
I’ve had a fecking horrible, horrendous feeling about this match all week and somehow it’s managed to be even worse than that.
Making United look like prime Madrid
The only thing worse than the performance is listening to Tyler wank himself silly over a shambolic Utd side.
Milner has played shite but he should have fecking decked Van Dijk.
Easily our worst performance under Klopp. Embarrassingly poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.