RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

always_hoping

Klopp blamed the dry pitch for the draw today. Before his excuses for dropping points included too windy, grass to long, the rain fell sideways,slippy with the snow,floodlights too bright and Man United are getting too many penalties.

Edwards6

Klopp blamed the dry pitch for the draw today. Before his excuses for dropping points included too windy, grass to long, the rain fell sideways,slippy with the snow,floodlights too bright and Man United are getting too many penalties.
Don't forget Man United getting too many injuries against them and disrupting Liverpool's flow

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
There was also the one where he somehow tried to use United losing 3 players to injuries before half time as an excuse for Liverpool not being able to score. Apparently it affected the momentum of the game.
Can't the interviewer just turn around and ask if all these things don't affect the other teams and if it's a Liverpool specific problem?

RedRob

"I believe. I believe there will be more. T
I’ll have a guess

Everton fans ‘they’ve been found out, asthma cheats’
United fans ‘haha theyre shit again thank feck come on City’
City fans ‘we should cruise league’
Arsenal/Spurs ‘we may have a chance to win league this year you know’
Chelsea fans ‘I hate liverpool’ followed by something racist, xenophobic and over the top abusive or all 3
Probably reasonably accurate, in fairness.
Everything else is, naturally, total nonsense. But it goes to show that it's true what they say about stopped clocks.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
klopp just does it to take the heat and focus away from his players. like when fergie appeared before the sky cameras raw dogging princess anne when we once dropped points against newcastle.

Member 101269

Klopp and his dry patch.

he also said they could have won the game with luck they rarely get. I’m not sure he watched the game let alone their goals

ElBarto

Nunez... poor control and he flukes an assist. Goal was assisted by the Fulham defender clattering it into his trailing leg. Will score a fair few but will miss loads too.

Back on topic "Title gone" haha

Chief123

Flipping heck, it’s only the 2nd game and a pre-match interview and Klopp’s already rattled. He really needs to stop thinking the world is against him. Gets touchy at the simplest of questions. Got all emotional because the interviewer asked him about Nunez.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If only we weren't completely shit, this would be so much sweeter but I'll take it anyway

YSB99

Supports
Machester United FC
“Felt the red was slightly harsh, he actually trips slightly into Andersen's face.”

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This is the worst Utd I have seen probably ever (that's saying something after Ole, Ragnick, Moyes) and we're only two points above you after having played two potential relegation battlers. Sheeeeeiit.

Scriblerus

One of the more painful aspects of our own terrible start is that it takes away the pleasure of laughing at Liverpool's slightly less terrible one.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is the worst Utd I have seen probably ever (that's saying something after Ole, Rangnick, Moyes) and we're only two points above you after having played two potential relegation battlers. Sheeeeeiit.
Palace aren't anywhere close to relegation candidates.

Chief123

This is the worst Utd I have seen probably ever (that's saying something after Ole, Rangnick, Moyes) and we're only two points above you after having played two potential relegation battlers. Sheeeeeiit.
Palace relegation battlers? Since when.

Tyrion

It's a six pointer next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.